剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
You just say,"mom,tommy didn't come back from mexico.
就跟老妈说 汤米没从墨西哥回来
Why ? Because I'm always having to break the bad news.
凭什么我说 坏消息每次都是我说
I'm like the family grim reaper.
我都快成家里的噩耗了
Someone mom--is gonna blame us for this,all right?
总归有人会责怪我们的
I think you,the smooth-talking lawyer,should tell her.
你是能言善道的律师 最佳人选
Why? Because
凭什么 因为
justin,here,try one of these.
贾斯汀 来尝尝这个
Scotty is making 200 of 'em for the opening of centetomorrow.
斯科特为我明天的开幕式做了200个
I want an unbiased opinion.
你们给点中肯的意见
I'm,uh,I'm not hungry,mom.
妈妈 我不饿
Why?You're always hungry.
为什么 你一直喊饿的
bottoms up.it'S like heaven,ma.at least something's on track
我吃呢 好吃啊 总算有件顺心事
because shawna renaldo canceled on us.
因为夏娜她们不来了
I've got all these families struggling with cancer,
我帮他们家人对抗癌症
and this diva can't be bothered to show up and sing.
他们都不来聚一聚 唱首歌♥
I don't even know who that is,mom.
我压根儿不知道你在说谁
Well,she was third runner-up on that singing competition show.
就是唱歌♥比赛的第三名
Kevin told me about her.He voted for her 18 times or something.
凯文告诉我的 他给她投了N张票
What?She happens to be a genius.She was totally robbed.
她是个天才 她没赢一定是内定的
Well,to hell with her.
管她呢
I'm not gonna let her spoil what you're about to do.
不要因为她破坏了我们的兴致
You think I can't guess what you're up to?
别以为我不知道你们想干啥
and it's so great that you want to honor my center privately,as a family.
真高兴咱家人以我的康复中心为荣
It means so much to me.
对我来说太重要了
I'm gonna go upstairs and get ryan,tell him we're gathering.
我得上楼叫莱恩 我们在小聚
Oh,you--you didn't hit him up for a donation,did you?
你们没告诉他要捐钱吧
Because I don't think he has two nickels to rub together.
因为我觉得他身上没什么钱
No. Okay,good.
没有 很好
That's great.Now we're including freakin' ryan in our family meetings?
那个什么莱恩也要参加家庭会议了
Forget that.She thinks we're about to hand her a big chec
别管那个了 她还指望我们捐钱呢
how much money do you have on you?
你身上带了多少钱
I've got,uh,$5 and a couple of pesos.I want that back,though.
五块钱 还有几个比索 你得还给我啊
hey!We're here.
我们到了
this better be good,because I came all the way from santa barbara.
最好是好消息 我可是大老远赶来
This better be quick,because we're supposed to be moving into our greenatopia offices today.
最好快点 我们今天搬进"绿色构想"办公室
yeah,and I-- did anyone bring a-a checkbook?
有人带支票本吗 算了吧
Forget it.It's not gonna help.Help what?What's happening?
没用的 什么没用 发生了什么
We have to wait for mom.Come on.You know family meetings have rules.
等老妈过来 家庭会议的老规矩
Oh,okay,then check this out.
行啊 瞧瞧这个
New greenatopia space-- the boys are so impressed.
"绿色构想"的新办公室 他们兴奋死了
You want to see impressive?
想知道什么叫令人兴奋吗
Okay,are you rey for this?A 3 week old who can already hold up his head.
准备好了吗 才三周就能抬头了
look at that face. That's early,kitty.
看他的小脸 是够早的 凯蒂
Paige was uh,well,fancy that.
佩吉才是 是不错
He's already up and out.
莱恩已经起床出门了
The first early riser in the history of the walker family.
沃克家第一个会早起的
what are you talking about?
怎么这么说啊
I got up every--every day...
我每天 每天都
mom,when I was at rowing camp...
妈 我去划船宿营的时候
can we start?can we start?!
开会了 开会了
Yes!Yes!
好的
N-no,no.Tommy's not here.
不对 汤米怎么不在
That's actually what we wanted to talk about.
我们正准备说这个
Tommy's not coming.
汤米不会来了
Because he didn't come back from mexico with us.
他没和我们一起从墨西哥回来
Mexico? you went to mexico?
墨西哥 你们去了墨西哥?
Yeah, it was sarah's idea. what? whoa. wait up. no.
对 莎拉的主意 等等 才不是呢
I told him to get tommy off my couch.
我让汤米离我远点
I didn't say "take him out of the country.
并没说要带他出国
" well, the judge didn't think he was a flight risk.
法官不认为他会趁机逃跑
What are you saying, kevin? where is he now?
你在说什么 凯文 现在他在哪
Well, we don't know 'cause he didn't tell us where he was going.
我们也不知道 他压根儿没说
well, did you try him on his cell?
打过他手♥机♥吗
Yeah, of course. he's not picking up.
当然 他没接
oh, my god. He could be lying in a ditch somewhere.
天啊 他可能流浪街头了
He's not, because he left us a note. what did the note say?
不会的 他临走前留了纸条 写什么了
You know what? you can jump in at any time here.
拜托你说句话啊
Okay, the note said, "i'm sorry,
好吧 纸条上写着"对不起
But I'm not coming back with you.
但我不会跟你回去的"
so do you think he's trying to skip bail? yeah.
你觉得他是想在保释中潜逃 有可能
No, he's spending every waking hour
不 他一定是想趁现在
Getting ready for his court date next week.
好好为下周的开庭做准备
Yeah, that's why we went down there, mom,
所以我们才过去
To talk him out of fighting the charges and take a plea.
劝他放弃狡辩 乖乖认罪
Why? because he did it. he didn't stand a chance.
为什么 因为他的确做了 毫无胜算
well, no wonder he disappeared.
怪不得他会失踪
I told you we'd get blamed for this. well, yeah, you know what?
早告诉过你会挨骂的 是啊 知道吗
It's pretty stupid to take him to mexico. what?
真不该带他去墨西哥 什么
Shh. listen. does holly know?
听着 赫莉知道吗
No, and don't tell anybody, okay?
不知道 别告诉任何人
That includes rebecca. especially rebecca.
包括瑞贝卡 特别是瑞贝卡
Yeah. do you have any idea where he is now?
对 想想他会去哪
I think we can safely say somewhere in mexico or central america.
肯定在墨西哥或中美洲某处
Oh, stop it. all of you, stop it.
别说了 你们都别说了
Tommy is going to come back.
汤米会回来的
My god, he's got a wife and a child.he's not gonna abandon them.
天啊 他有老婆孩子 绝不会抛弃他们的
He left julia a letter.we took it to her this morning.
他给朱莉娅留了封信 今早我们送去了
What did it say?
上面写啥了
Well, we didn't ready it, but I think it's pretty obvious what it said.
没看 但我觉得已经很明确了
You don't know. the only thing obvious here
你又不知道 显然
Is that tommy needs help, and believe me,
汤米急需帮助 相信我
If it was any one of you, he would be the first one up and out the door.
如果换作是你们 他会第一时间赶来
what are we supposed to do, mom?
我们还能做什么 妈妈
Look, I'm not gonna stand around here
听着 我不会站在这儿
And pretend there's nothing we can do.
装作束手无策
Oh, boy.
老天
Anybody pretending?
我们可没装
No.
是啊
I can't believe you went a the way to wilshire for these,
真不敢相信你去威尔榭就为买♥♥这些东西
But it is so worth it.
太超值了
Well, I do sort of have an ulterior motive. oh, yeah?
我的确别有用心 是吗
I was kinda hoping you could help me out with something.
希望你能帮我个忙
yeah, sure. What is it?
好的 怎么帮
Well, you know how your mom said she didn't know anything
你妈妈对我妈和威廉的事
About the affair my mom had with william?
全然不知
Yeah, I really don't think she did. I know. I believe you.
对 我觉得她不知道 我相信你
I just... I have a feeling there's a way I could find out more.
我只是觉得这其中另有隐情
about the affair?
关于你♥爸♥妈的事
About why she died.
关于她的死因
I'm telling you,
我跟你说过
The week before she went to reno, she was good.
她来里诺的前一周还好好的
I mean, she was better than good.
简直好极了
Something must have happened. and you think it was william?
一定有事发生 你觉得是因为威廉
Well, what if they talked or what if she saw him?
如果他们碰面了 或谈了什么
Maybe there's travel records or phone bills...
或许会有旅游记录或通话记录
At ojai.
在欧康
They did meet through business.
他们总要谈生意的
Yeah, but even if they were still in contact then,
对 即使他们一直有联♥系♥
What would that give you?
你又能怎样
A reason why she killed herself.
知道她为什么自杀
Listen, I want to help you,
听着 我想帮你
It's just-- this is where I work.
但我毕竟在这儿工作
You know what?
知道吗
Never mind. i know how important the truth is.
没关系 我知道真♥相♥很重要
I mean, people lied to me my whole life--
我一辈子都生活在谎言中
No, really, it's okay. I overstepped.
没关系 是我越界了
Um, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Justin.
贾斯汀
Oh, look, I shoulda called first.
我该先打个电♥话♥的
Um-- hey, justin.
你好 贾斯汀
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表