剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Mom? yes.
妈妈 啥事
Oh god. you will never believe what he's gone and done now.
上帝啊 你肯定不相信他都干了些什么
He's remarrying his first wife
他和他第一任妻子复合了
And he's taking the kids on a 1-month honeymoon
而且举家去度蜜月
To--wait for it--europe.
一个月的欧洲之旅
Oh, honey. I stopped watching those trashy soap operas in 1982.
亲爱的 没营养的肥皂剧我老早就不看了
Joe, mom. my trashy soap opera.
我说的是乔 我的肥皂剧
The one that is my life.
我主演的那部肥皂剧
Well, change is always difficult,
改变很难
But change is like the wind.
就像风一样
It's inevitable, and you can't hold it back.
不可避免 难以掌控
Did you just hear what I said, mom?
妈妈 你有听我讲话吗
Joe is remarrying his first wife.
乔要和他第一任妻子复婚了
You know how that makes me feel?
知道我怎么想吗
I was a pit stop
我只是个加油站
On their highway to eternal happiness.
挡在了他们通向百年好合的道路上
Well, we must not turn these things inward.
我们不能对此耿耿于怀
It is not always about us.
不总是我们的问题
Many times they reflect a more universal--
有时反射出一种普遍的...
Who are you, and what have you done with my mother?
你是谁 对我老妈做了什么
Oh, I'm right here.
我好好的没事
I just got these very wise books, that's all.
正好在看这些"心灵鸡汤"
Oh. you've been browsing the self-help section again.
你又在看自我拯救那一章了
Well, what do you suggest?
那你有什么好主意
My son has disappeared, and I'm desperate.
我儿子失踪了 我很无助
Are they helping? No.
这书有用吗 没
And since when does joe get the kids for that long?
凭什么乔可以和孩子们呆那么久
Well, he doesn't unless I agree to it.
除非我同意 否则也不行
You know what really annoys me, mom?
妈妈 我最恼火的是
Is that he can suddenly afford a 1-month honeymoon in europe.
他竟付担得起一个月的欧洲蜜月之旅
Who knew that joe was just one stupid...
谁会知道他曾经是个
"washin' and dryin'" jingle away from--
整天把"洗洗涮涮"挂嘴边的傻大个
Wait a second? joe wrote that?
等下 那是乔写的?
I love that song.
我爱死了
Mom, you've heard that.
妈妈 你也听过的
Yeah, I can't believe you let him go.
真不敢相信你就这么让他走了
The guy's a musical genius, sarah.
莎拉 他简直是音乐天才
Really? well, maybe when he puts out his first album,
真的吗 他出第一张专辑时
You could buy it for your girlfriend and you could--
你可以买♥♥张给你女朋友 你还可以...
Oh, no, that's right. she dumped you.
对了 她把你给甩了
That's not funny.
这不好笑
In fact, that actually hurts me a little bit All right, that's enough.
有点伤人其实 够了够了
Okay, okay, okay. I gotta get back to work anyway
好了 好了 我要去上班了
And continue planning what we are now
并继续怀着乐观精神
Optimistically referring to as a unity party.
去准备所谓的团结晚会
Mom Yes?
妈 嗯
I told you about it.
我和你说过这事
Sarah, I'm sorry. I'm not gonna come.
抱歉莎拉 我不会去的
Wait a second. this is optional?
等等 可以不去?
No, it is not optional. mom--
不 必须得去 妈妈
Look, sarah, I am so glad you went back to ojai.
莎拉 我很高兴你能回到欧康
I really am. but honestly, I don't feel compelled
真的 但我实在无法假装没事似的
To celebrate happiness and unity as if everything is hunky-dory
去庆祝幸福圆♥满♥ 好像一派和谐
And no one has a clue where tommy is.
可是没人知道汤米在哪儿
Mom, we all miss him.
妈 我们都想念他
Of course, but we can't put our lives on hold.
当然了 但日子还得过
This is about solidifying the transition,
这是为了巩固过渡阶段
And I will be extremely disappointed
我真的会很失望
If you choose not to support me. yeah, me, too.
如果你不来支持我 我也是
Well, I'm sorry,both of you.
对此我真的很抱歉
I can't do it.
晚会我去不了
Hey, I didn't see you this morning.
早上没看到你
Um, I had to leave early.
我得早点来
Rebecca, are you okay?
瑞贝卡 你没事吧
Yeah, yeah. I'm just really busy
没事 只是挺忙的
Trying to help my mom with this party and...
帮我妈妈办晚会的的事儿
Are you sure? because I feel like ever since
真的吗 自从那晚
I cooked you dinner the other night,
我给你做了晚饭
You've been acting kinda weird toward me.
你就对我怪怪的
Was it the chicken? was the chicken that bad?
是因为那只鸡吗 真那么难吃?
No, it was good.
不 很好吃
Well, look, i-i know I said some things
我知道我说了些
That I probably shouldn't have said.
不该说的话
Yeah, like you were gonna vote with my mom
嗯 例如董事会上你会站在我妈一边
To get back at the walkers?
借此报复沃克一家
Yeah. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Taking this job has really hit me a lot harder
在这里工作远比
Than I thought it was going to.
我想象中的要痛苦
I mean, it is william's company,
这是威廉的公♥司♥
And, I mean, you know that I've been blaming him
而我一直在把我妈的死
For my mom's death, and--god, I gotta--
怪罪于他
I gotta quit laying this all on you
天啊 我不能再向你倒苦水了
And get a shrink or something.
得找个心理医生看看
You know what? maybe we should all get a shrink.
也许我们都该去看心理医生
Well, anyway, i-i was shooting my mouth off,
总之 我得闭嘴了
And, uh, I'm sorry.
还有我很抱歉
It's okay, really.
没事的 真的
I mean, i... I kind of acted out as well
当时的我
When I went through what you're going through wait a minute.
也反应过度了 等等
You acted out?
你反应过度?
And what'd you do?
你做了什么
It's a long story.
说来话长
Hey, so what's this thing tomorrow night?
明天的晚会是庆祝什么的
Do we really have to go?
我们一定要去吗
Well, we are the next generation of ojai.
我们是欧康食品的新生力量
All right. well...
那好吧
Hey, as long as it's mandatory,
既然非去不可
Do you maybe wanna... go together, tag team?
我们一起去怎么样 好搭档
Um, yeah, okay.
好啊
Justin won't have a problem with that, will he?
贾斯汀他不会有意见吧
No, no. justin and I are friends.
不会的 我们现在是朋友
Okay, great.
那就好
I will be there as soon as I can.
我会尽快过来的
No, I will. I will. I promise.
是 我保证会到的
No, he has not left yet. he's...
不 他还没走呢 他在...
Okay, yeah. no, that sounds great.
那好 不不 那听起来不错
I will, um, I will talk to you soon. all right. bye.
我等下再打给你 就这样 拜
That's kevin going on and on and on
是凯文 说起莎拉欧康的晚会
About sarah's event at ojai.
就没完没了
You know, she's really, uh, freakin' out about it.
你知道的 莎拉紧张的不得了
Kitty, stop. you already told me you're not seeing him anymore,
凯蒂 别这样 你说过你不会再见他
You never slept with him. I didn't.
也没和他上过床 我是没有
Here.What's that?
这个给你 是什么
oh, it's just a little something
就是个小礼品
To make your first day back at work a little easier.
能让你第一天回去上班好受些
Why would it be hard?
为什么会不好受
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe because you had a heart attack
可能是因为
The last time you were there.
上次工作时你心脏病发作
It's just a framed picture of evan for your desk.
只是张埃文的照片 让你放桌子上的
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, wait. wait. sorry, sorry. What? what?
抱歉 等一下 怎么了
Yes.
谁?
Ms. walker, your father's here.
沃克小姐 你父亲来了
What? oh, my god.
什么 天哪
Oh, myoh, my god. Can I send him up?
我的神啊 那我让他上来了?
No. well, yes, yes.
哦不 我是说当然
Can you please just stall him for about two minutes? how?
你能帮拖延点时间吗 怎么拖
I don't know. I don't know.
让我想想 想想
Ask him--ask him-- ask him about the--the...
问他 问他那个...
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表