剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Because she'll want to steal your investor for a donation.
她会拉你的投资商来捐款呢
No, sh-sh--oh, stop. yes, you would.
亲爱的 谁给了你们一百万
graham finch.
格雷厄姆·芬奇
Are you and graham still seeing each other?
你和格雷厄姆还在交往?
No, mother. his firm's interested in the company.
妈妈 他公♥司♥对绿色构想感兴趣
So we had a meeting,
我们见了个面
We discussed the future of the company,
讨论了公♥司♥的未来
And we had a drink and we kissed.
喝了点酒 接了个吻
Wow, that must have been a doozy of a kiss
那一定是非常销魂的一吻
If you got a million dollars out of it. it wasn't a trade, kitty.
骗来一百万呢 这不是交易 凯蒂
Still-- well, i-i don't understand, if you--
我没弄明白 如果你...
If you just made a million-dollar deal,
你刚搞定个一百万的交易
Why are you so upset? I'm not upset, mother.
你为什么这么郁闷 我没有 妈妈
Kyle and ethan are furious at me.
凯尔和伊森生我的气
They think I tried to sell them out.
他们觉得我把他们卖♥♥了
I try to make them rich, and now they hate me.
我是在帮他们赚钱 他们却恨我
Well, did you try to sell them out?
你是把他们卖♥♥了吗
No, I made a necessary
没有 我只是做了个必要的
And financially lucrative business compromise.
有利可图的商业妥协
They'll be thanking me when they're 40.
他们40岁时会反过来谢我的
Senator, a hand would be nice.
参议员 搭把手
Secretary of state trumps carpets.
国务卿比地毯来得重要
Wait, what are you doing here? you have to go.
你还在这干什么 你快走吧
What are you doing? we need him.
你在做什么 我们需要他
I'm doing my job. look, it's okay. I can multitask.
我在做我的工作 没事 我可以一心多用
Good, then multitask away. guys, here's the deal--
那去别处一心多用 各位 这样吧
Why don't we just open this window
我们何不打开窗户
And throw the carpet out there?
把地毯从这扔出去?
that's leaded glass. it doesn't open.
那是铅化玻璃 打不开的
That's the only decent thing in this dump.
那是这里唯一像样点的东西
Do you really want to break it? yes. I'll pay for a new one.
你们想弄破吗 是的 我花钱买♥♥个新的
I have never been more serious in my life.
我这辈子没这么认真过
I have no intentions of ever touching this carpet again.
我再不想碰这个地毯了
Is everybody okay?
大家都没事吧
Yeah. yeah, we're okay.
我们没事
No. no.
不 不
Mom, look... I'm sure, um, you know,
老妈 我肯定
Someone will be able to fix this.
有人能修好的
I mean, you know, obviously not us.
反正不是我们
I'm sure someone can, ma-maybe.
肯定有人行 或...许
I could've killed myself. I could've killed one of you.
我差点害死我自己 害死你们
Oh, come on, mom. it's--
别这么说 妈妈
No, no, this house is nothing but rotten wood.
这房♥子根本就是一堆朽木
You all tried to tell me--
你们一直在提醒我.
The moldy walls, the collapsing ceiling.
墙发霉了 天花板要塌了
I was just too stubborn to listen. i...
我就是固执己见 听不进去
I thought we could save it--our special family project,
我以为可以挽救我们的家族产业
My...
我自己的
ojai foods.
"欧康食品"
God.
天
How could I make such a colossal mistake?
我怎么能犯下如此大错
Mom. mom.
老妈 老妈
Hey, you know what? you're right.
知道吗 你是对的
This house is a-- well, it's a--it's a mess.
这房♥子是 一团糟
It's a complete and utter mess.
彻头彻尾的糟糕
I just said that, kitty.
我刚说过了 凯蒂
Yes, you--you did, but you know what?
是的 你说过了 但知道吗
Maybe that's okay. maybe that's okay.
也许没关系 也许没关系
I mean, a lot of great things
很多伟大的成就
Come out of messy, complicated situations
都是从复杂糟糕的局面中诞生的
Because, you know, they're just meant to be, right?
因为有些事注定了要成功的
Well, yeah, but, you know,
是啊 但
There's a lot to be said for clean, orderly, simple.
简单整洁有序也不错
No, come on, kevin. you love complicated.
得了 凯文 你就喜欢复杂的
You--why did you go to work for robert?
你为什么去为罗伯特工作
Well, because he didn't make partner.
因为他没有成为合伙人
What? no, I wanted to make a difference. right. right.
什么 是因为我想有所作为 对对
Because mom has always taught us, for better or for worse,
因为妈妈总是教导我们 无论如何
That complicated things can--can be good.
复杂的事情也会好的一面
Yeah. I get the argument.
我同意你的看法
Right, of course you agree, because you ran for president.
你当然同意 因为你竞选过总统
Nothing simple about that. and then there's sarah.
那可不简单 还有莎拉
Sarah is in business with 2 teenagers for god sake. oh, well, they're 28.
莎拉与小朋友一起创业 他们28了
She goes out to dinner with her ex-boy toy,
她与前男友出去吃饭
She kisses him and she gets a million dollars. I did.
她和他接吻了 拿回一百万 是的
I mean, that's complicated. complicated. that's complicated.
这还不够复杂么 这够复杂的了
Oh, you know what? then there's justin. hey.
还有贾斯汀
Justin's an addict, and he went to war.
贾斯汀是个瘾君子 还上过战场
Okay, and then there's uncle saul. I mean, that... hello.
我们还有索尔舅舅
That is incredibly complicated. yeah.
情况也是前所未有的复杂
Kitty, I so appreciate you trying to cheer me up,
凯蒂 我很感激你这样给我鼓劲
But it isn't--
但这不是
No, no. no buts.
没有但是
you're not allowed to give up.
你不能放弃
You're not allowed to give up
你不能放弃
because you believe in your gut that this is right.
你从心底相信 这是对的
And--and--and besides,
更何况
We've--we've all inherited this--this--
我们都继承了
This absurd drive to-- to make things that--that, yes,
这种疯狂的因子 想让事情...
They seem complicated and they're messy,
它们看起来是一团糟
But we can turn 'em into something great.
但是我们就是可以妙手生花
Right? right.
对吧 对吧
And if you give up,
如果你放弃了
Well, then there's just no hope for the rest of us.
那我们就更没希望了
Don't give up--
别放弃
Oh, man.
老天
Thanks anyway, kitty.
谢谢你 凯蒂
Look, I know you can set this up.
我知道你能安排
I-i need a face-to-face as soon as possible.
我希望尽快面谈
So, um, could you give me a call? i, um...
回个电♥话♥给我吧
Well, I have something I just want to bounce off of you.
我有些事情要跟你谈
So... call me when you can.
方便的时候打给我
Thanks.
谢谢
Everything okay?
没事吧
Oh, yeah.
嗯
Look, obviously, I work for you,
你是我老板没错
But we don't always have to be so professional, okay?
但也不用那么中规中矩
We are related. I am your brother.
毕竟我们是亲戚 你是我姐夫
We just have an "in" and a "law" attached.
法律至少还绑着我们
Did kitty tell you that I had brought up surrogacy?
凯蒂有没有告诉你我考虑找代♥孕♥机构
I mean, with what we've gone through with the birth mother,
我们和未婚妈妈之间发生那么多事
It just think it's the simple, straightforward thing to do.
我只是觉得代♥孕♥是个直接了当的方法
The baby would be ours legally and biologically.
不管法律上还是生物上宝宝都是我们的
So let me guess.
我猜猜
You'd rather a surrogate, kitty wants trish?
你想找代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥ 而凯蒂想要翠西的孩子
Yeah, exactly.
正是
And look, i-i get it, if this goes well,
我也明白 如果领养顺利
We have a baby in three months.
三个月内我们就能当上父母
But now kitty's got feelings and she's got chills,
现在凯蒂很死心眼 还生我的气
And, I mean, I'm willing to stand down,
我可以用听她的
But if she's wrong about this...
可是她要是错了呢
Look, take kitty off the table for a moment.
先不考虑凯蒂吧
What do you want?
你怎么想
I guess I don't know.
我也不知道
Thanks for stopping by my office.
多谢光临我的办公室
It's not gonna be your office for long.
过不了多久就不是办公室了
Yeah.
是啊
Listen, graham, I just-- i... I want to thank you
格雷厄姆 我得谢谢你
For your faith in me... oh, yeah.
对我有信心 那是
And for being prepared to take a risk with greenatopia.
也谢谢你愿意给绿色构想一个机会
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表