剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Mom.
老妈
Sarah.
莎拉
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Did you spend the night?
在这儿过的夜吗
I don't know,sherlock.
我不知道 福尔摩斯
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Oh,my god.
天哪
You slept with the architect.
你和设计师上♥床♥了
And who were you with?
你又是和谁
Rebecca.
瑞贝卡
Morning.
早安
Good morning to you.
早上好
Justin still sleeping?
贾斯汀还在睡吗
Uh,i don't know where justin is.
我不知道贾斯汀在哪儿
Did the party just end?
派对刚结束吗
No,hours ago.We just ran into each other,just now.
几小时前就结束了 我们正巧遇上的
Must have been some party.
一定是个疯狂派对
48 hours earlier
48小时前
Oh,my god.
天哪
The texture... I know.
这质地 我知道
Reclaimed timber has such character.
再生木就是如此夺目
It's perfect.i love it.
太完美了 爱死它了
As for the window Can I see that?
至于窗户 能给我看看吗
This glass comes with a specialized glaze
这种玻璃表面有种奇特的釉
That blocks the sun's radiation.
可以阻挡太阳辐射
Uh,it--it's a cancer house.
这是个癌症疗养中心
I would avoid radiation.
我赞成防辐射的
That way,you'll save on heating and air conditioning costs.
这样你就能节省暖气和空调的开销
Let's do it,all of it.
就这么办吧 都照做
Dual flush toilets..who knew? Europe.
复♥式♥抽水马桶 谁想得到 欧洲人
Nora,you have no idea what a pleasure it is
诺拉 你无法想象我有多开心
To be working with someone with so much passion.
能与如此有激♥情♥的人共事
Well,it's...
这...
It's all so exciting.
太令人兴奋了
Oh,my god.what time...
天哪 几点了
I've gotta pick up paige from school. - I'll work out a budget,
我得去学校接佩吉了 我会估计下预算
and then we can,uh,take it from there.
下次我们讨论这个
Roger...
罗杰
Have I mentioned how grateful I am?
真的非常感谢你
Please,nora.
别这样 诺拉
It's my pleasure.
是我的荣幸
Always good to see you,saul.
很高兴见到你 索尔
Cheerio.
再见
Okay,so when did you two fall in lust? What?
好吧 你们啥时擦出火花的 什么
Nora,i thought you were gonna practically jump him right
诺拉 你都快将他扑倒在
On top of the reclaimed wood sample.
再生木样板上了
What are you talking about?we were working.
你胡说什么 我们是在工作
You were drooling.
你是在流口水
You see that car?
看见那辆车了吗
That's where I will be living with my two children.
它就是我未来的家
And I think you're being a tad melodramatic.
你太夸张啦
Really?
是吗
I took out a second mortgage on my home for greenatopia.
为了绿色构想 我把家都二次抵押了
I needed this conference to be a huge success.
所以这次会议一定得成功
It was,sarah.it went really well.
如你所愿 莎拉 一切很顺利啊
Except I didn't know what twitter was.
除了我不知道什么是即时通信
You knew what twitter was,you just didn't know how it works.
你只是不明白它的工作原理而已
Well,that would've been okay,
好吧 本来倒还行
Except it was at a tech conference
但这是个技术会议
And I'm supposed to be a "techie".
而我应该是高科技专家
to make matters worse,
更糟的是
The question was asked by our biggest potential investor.
这问题还是我们最大的潜在投资商提的
I'm telling you,it's fine.we covered.
我跟你讲 没事的 我们蒙过去了
Yeah,whatever.arlo natterson probably didn't even notice.
是呀 也许艾洛·奈特森压根没注意
No,arlo natterson would've noticed because he's successful,
不 他是个成功人士 一定注意到了
And successful people notice every detail,
成功者不放过任何细节
And he's a 20-something partier,
而且他还是20出头的钻石王老五
And I'm a divorced mother of 2
而我 离婚人士 拖家带口
who doesn't twitter
不知道即时通信为何物
And doesn't have a facebook page.
也没在脸谱网注册
Before you move into your car,
在你搬进车里住之前 提醒你下
Arlo natterson is coming to our launch party tomorrow night,okay?
艾洛·奈特森明晚会来开业派对
He must be interested.
一定要让他感兴趣
Guys,this party--it's--it's-- it's gotta be off the hook.
伙计们 我们必须借此机会脱离困境
Or is it chain?
困境? 险境?
Hook's fine. Whatever.
困境就好 管他呢
Guys,tomorrow night is our last chance to impress.
伙计们 明晚将是我们最后的机会
We're gonna impress.don't worry about it,all right?
我们一定成功 别担心
We got a swanky hotel rooftop,
屋顶派对 超炫
We got solar-powered plasmas broadcasting the web site...
还有太阳能等离子屏幕展示我们的网站
We got d.j.dash spinning the ones and twos
我们还找来了DJ戴什负责音乐
Oh,good.did he confirm?
好极了 他确定来吗
S-she did,yeah.
是她 是的 她会来
That'll be rebecca.
一定是瑞贝卡
She's doing the swag bags.
她正在准备礼品袋
Hey.oh,hey,paigey.
是佩吉啊
Listen,honey,um,grandma's gonna pick you up
听着 宝贝 外婆会来接你
And take you shopping for your party dress.
然后带你去买♥♥派对礼服
No,honey.i-- I'm--i'm too busy.i'm sorry.
不行 宝贝 我很忙 抱歉
You can--you can buy anything you want under $40.
你想买♥♥什么都行 别超过四十块就好
I love you,too,babe.
我也爱你 宝贝
Where were we?
说到哪了
Uh,you didn't know who d.j.dash was.
你不知道DJ戴什是谁
Oh,yeah.
是啊
And each bottle,with our new organic label...
每瓶都贴着有机标签
Will come with this trifold with all of the brand information.
并带有这种 三折叠的品牌介绍
That's great.
好极了
Listen,i know you're not thrilled about supporting sarah,
我知道你不怎么乐衷支持莎拉
But I really think it's good,cheap advertising.
但这样宣传最好也最便宜
who cares about sarah?
谁管莎拉啊
I just wish tommy was here to see what a great job you're doing.
我只希望汤米能看到你现在多么出色
Is he still in ojai? Yes.
他还在欧康吗 是呀
Thanks to your brilliant idea,
多亏了你的高招
He's there trying to partner up with a neighboring orchard.
他正努力寻求同附近果园的合作
My daughter-- ojai's resident rock star.
我女儿 欧康的闪亮之星
One person's rock star,
在这儿是闪亮之星
Another person's bad girlfriend.
在男朋友那儿就不行了
Excuse me.
不好意思
Yeah,listen,um,about tonight.
听着 关于今晚
I...
我
No,i don't think I can make it.
我可能没办法
Well,no,it's just,there's so many last-minute things
不是 我还要为派对
to do for the party, and i...
做最后的准备 而我
Justin,i'm sorry.
贾斯汀 很抱歉
Okay.bye.
好吧 再见
It's hard,i know.
这很难 我知道
Believe me.i could never pull it off.
相信我 要是我就办不到
What,a healthy relationship?
你说什么 顺利的感情生活吗
Well,that,too,But i-
这个也算 但我
i was talking about balance between relationships and work.
我是说 平衡好事业和爱情很难
It probably explains my relationship with william.
这就诠释了我和威廉的关系
I mean,being with a married man-- he didn't make too many demands.
和已婚男人在一起 他的需求并不多
Oh,i just really want this to work with justin.
我真的希望和贾斯汀发展顺利
Well,you're gonna see him at the party tomorrow night right?
明晚的派对 你会见到他的 对吧
Yeah,but I'm gonna be working.
是啊 但我还要工作
Although,we did reserve a block of rooms.
当然我们也订了好多房♥间
Not that you need to know that.
你不必知道这个
You know,i'm not really that shocked over the idea
孤男寡女共处一室
Of the two of you sharing a room together.
我倒不震惊
Rebecca...
瑞贝卡
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表