剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
纽约?
New york?
是的
Yeah.
我去见我爸了
I went to see my dad.
-你去见大卫了? -是啊
-You went to see david? -Yes.
那边所有事情都发生的很突然 然后
You know, when I was there, everything sort of happened so quickly, and, well, um.
嗨 赫莉
Hi, holly.
不是吧
No.
这不是真的吧
This is not happening.
他们都挺平静的接受了
Well, I think they all took that reasonably well.
平静的接受了? 你说什么呢
Reasonably well? what are you talking about?
他们都差点炸锅了
All hell broke loose.
索尔 他只是个孩子
Saul, come on. he's a kid.
我没得选啊 他主动找我的
I had no choice. he reached out.
不过他到底为什么不想跟我回来呢
I wish I knew why he changed his mind about coming back with me.
诺拉 他刚发现他父亲不是亲生的
Nora, he just found out that his father wasn't his father.
你觉得呢 取消机票 换点积分
What do you expect? cancel the ticket, get back your miles.
我一定这么做
That's what I would do.
-1个小时15分钟 -什么啊
-an hour and 15 minutes. -What?
从西圣塔芭芭拉过来要花这么久
That's how long it took me to get here from santa barbara--
1小时15分 没堵车
One hour and 15 minutes. there was no traffic,
天气也很好 我得来杯咖啡
The sun was shining... I need a cup of coffee.
你心情不错啊
You're in a good mood.
是啊 是不错
Yeah. yeah, i-i am, actually.
你不因为莱恩的事情生我气吗
You're not mad at me about ryan?
生气的前兆是惊讶 可我不惊讶
Well, mother being mad would require that I was surprised,which I'm not.
看吧
ha! see?
你喜欢拯救芸芸众生 现在轮到莱恩
You love saving people, and now you're saving ryan.
像演电影一样
See? it--it's a movie, right?
但愿莱恩还是别来了
Well, hopefully ryan will stay where he is.
不好意思 估计是罗伯特
Yeah. oh, um... sorry. that--that's probably robert.
不 是翠西
Oh, no. it's trish.
你好
Hello?
什么事
Y-yes.
天哪
Oh, my god.
不 不 当然了
oh, no, no, no, no. of course.
当然我会到的
Of course i-i will be there. i-i--oh, yes.
-我马上过去 天哪 -怎么了
-I will see you soon. oh, my--oh, my god. -what is it?
翠西要生了
Um, trish... trish is in labor.
天哪 她要生了
What? oh, my god. she's having the baby.
-翠西要生了 -天哪 她要生小孩了
-Trish is in labor. trish is in labor. -oh, she's gonna have the baby.
我们要有小孩了 天哪 天哪
We're having a baby! oh, my god! oh, my god! oh, my god! oh, my god!
-冷静一下 放松 -我车钥匙呢
-All right, calm down. just relax. -where are my car keys?
我哪知道你车钥匙在哪 妈 妈
I don't know where your car keys are. mom, mom, mom!
-刚才我还拿着钱包呢 -妈 妈
I had my purse a minute ago. mom! mom!
我们要有小孩了
We're having a baby.
别紧张 别紧张
My gosh! okay, don't panic. okay, don't panic.
我车钥匙呢 一定就在家里
Where's my car keys? I left them in here somewhere.
-妈 -我不是你妈
-Hey, mom. -it's not your mother.
索尔 你在妈那边干嘛
Oh, hey, saul. what are you doing over at mom's?
-凯蒂要有孩子了 -什么?!
-Kitty's having her baby. -what?!
-凯蒂要有孩子了 -凯蒂怎么了
-Kitty's having her baby! -kitty's what?
凯蒂要生孩子了 不对 是翠西要生
Kitty's having her baby. well, she's not. trish is.
恭喜了 凯蒂
Well, congratulations, kitty.
这是索尔不是凯蒂
It's not kitty. it's saul.
-你何时知道的 -这话什么意思
-When did you find out? -what do you mean when did I find out?
我在场 凯蒂也在场
I was here, kitty was here,
翠西来电♥话♥说她羊水破了
Trish called and said her water broke.
天哪 她羊水破了?
Oh, my god. her water broke?
我知道这太扯了 还有两周呢
I know. it's--it's crazy. it's two weeks early.
两周不算早 孩子都发育好了
Two weeks early is nothing. that's ready. it's cooked.
-汤米 凯蒂要有孩子了 -什么
-Tommy, kitty's having her baby. -what?
-你跟贾斯汀说吧 -不可能吧
-Here, talk to justin. -No way.
是啊 是真的 老兄
Oh, yeah. it's happening, bro.
我该去哪啊 哪家医院
Okay, where do I go? what hospital?
莎拉 哪家医院啊
Sarah, what--what hospital?
大家都不要急
Whoa. nobody's going anywhere.
-索尔传来一份3页的清单 -清单?
-I'm getting a 3-page list from uncle saul. -a list?
列满了翠西和凯蒂在医院需要的东西
Of things that trish and kitty need for the hospital.
是她们的生产计划
It's their birth plan.
好吧 我感觉有事要来了
Alright, hold on. I'm sensing errands.
全套婴儿用品
Wash layette.
给新生儿传的衣服
Okay, they're newborn baby clothes.
凯蒂为了婴儿洗礼会准备了一些
Kitty got a bunch of them for her baby shower.
贾斯汀可以去西圣塔芭芭拉拿
Justin can drive up to santa barbara, pick them up.
西圣塔芭芭拉?
Santa barbara?
天气不错 还有啥
It's a nice day. what else?
艾维斯·卡斯特罗和雪橇姐妹的CD
CDs--elvis costello, sister sledge,
哈罗德的"加快步伐" 我喜欢这首
"steppin' out!" by harold vick-- oh, I love that one.
-她挺有品的 -让汤米搞这个
-She has good taste in music. -tell tommy he's gonna be on music.
-我等会告诉他 下一个 -檀香木蜡烛
-I'll call him with the list. next? -sandalwood candles.
我会让凯文去找这个的
I'd try kevin for that.
-她生了? 现在? -是的 现在
-She is? wait, right now? -yes, now.
那天晚上你带回家的礼物袋哪去了
Uh, what happened to that gift bag you brought home the other night?
-里面有个蜡烛 -嗯 我给扔了
-There was a candle in it, I think. -yeah, I threw it out.
-你给扔了? -那可是檀香木蜡烛
-You threw it out? -it was sandalwood.
-凯文! -干吗 你不是讨厌檀香木味么
-Kevin! -what? you hate sandalwood.
凯蒂跟罗伯特说了吗
Has kitty talked to robert?
-她还要多久能生? -只知道她羊水破了
-How far along is she? -all I know is that her water broke.
我就知道这么多
That--that's all I know.
听着 我这有点情况
Um, okay, listen, we have a bit of a situation here.
你什么意思 什么情况
What--what do you mean? what situation?
有风声走漏了
Um, there was a leak,
我必须今天就发表声明
And so I had to move the announcement up to today.
但是就在屋顶
Yeah. but it's-- it's here on the roof,
-我都可以走去医院 -罗伯特 得了吧
-So I could basically walk to the hospital, and, -uh-- oh, robert, come on.
你不能寄希望于偶然吧
No, you--you can't take that chance.
我知道 不如这样吧
No, i-i know. you know what?
我尽快去医院
I'm--i'm just gonna come to the hospital as soon as I can.
如果她要生了的话 我就取消原计划
And if she's having the baby, I'll cancel.
如果不生 我就按原计划行事
And if not, then I'll sneak out, I'll do the announcement
-然后再回来 -好吧 你千万别错过
-And I'll be right back. -all right, but please, robert.You cannot miss this.
凯蒂 不用说了
Kitty, stop.
我爱你 也爱这个宝宝
I love you, and I love this baby,
你们才是最重要的
And it's gonna be my first priority.
我不会错过孩子出生的
I am not gonna miss this birth.
好的好的 这边
Oh, okay. okay, okay. this way.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
凯蒂 进来啊
Kitty. Hi, come on in.
翠西 你看起来很棒
Trish, you look-- you look great.
她表现很好
She's doing great.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
-我一会再回来看看你 -好的
-All right, I'll be back in a little while to check on you, okay? -Okay, sure.
抱歉这么急通知你
Sorry about the short notice.
罗伯特哪去了
Where's robert?
他正往这边赶
Oh, um, he--he-- he's on his way.
他工作上有点事情
He had a little bit of a crisis at--at work.
不用急 阴♥道♥口才扩张了3厘米
Oh, no rush. I'm only at 3 centimeters.
我妈在楼下
Right. And my mom is downstairs,
她把商店里的每本杂♥志♥都买♥♥下了
And she's buying every magazine in the store.
我舅舅会确保找到
And my uncle is making sure that you have everything
所有你要的东西 音乐CD
That you wanted-- you know, the--the music,
蜡烛 薰衣草 天竺葵
The candles, the lavender, the geranium, the--the--the--
凯蒂 深呼吸
Kitty, breathe.
好吧
Right.
好吧
Right, right.
不是该你深呼吸的吗
Aren't--aren't you the one who's supposed to be doing that?
为什么那个涨上来了
Why is-- why is that going up?
那个监控我的宫缩
Oh, that just monitors my contractions.
那个是干嘛的
And... what does that one do?
上面那个监控着孩子的心跳
The top one monitors, uh, the baby's heart rate.
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表