剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
It's--no, it's just that I'm hoping for a call.
不 我等了很久的电♥话♥
It's okay. listen, it was nice meeting you.
没关系 很高兴见到你
It's my broth it's a long story. it was nice meeting you. it's fine.
我哥哥 说来话长 很高兴见到你 没关系
Oh, it was nice to meet you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
Hello. hey. I'm sorry.could you come home?
你好 对不起 回家好吗
Oh, robert. I'm at the park.
罗伯特 我在公园
Yeah, I know, but I want to talk. okay.
我知道 但我想谈谈 好吧
Okay, sure.
好吧 当然
So I thought maybe you'd like me to take you out to dinner.
愿意跟我去吃晚饭吗
This being hollywood, I found a guy who knows a guy
在好莱坞 我认识了个人 他认识的人
Who got us a table at that new pizzeria on melrose.
在梅尔罗斯新开的披萨店订了张桌子
I'm dying to go there.
我很想去
Good. 8:00. oh, I don't know.
好的 8点 我不知道
The board meeting is this monday.
董事会在周一
It's the first one without tommy.
这是第一次没有汤米的会议
Right. I wasn't talking about monday.
我没说周一
I was talking about tonight.
我在说今晚
I know, but there are gonna be tons of questions
但人们肯定有很多问题
About how to proceed from here, and I have to be prepared.
关于如何进行 我得有所准备
Oh. all right.
好吧
David--
大卫
No, holly. you're right. we can get pizza anytime.
赫莉 你是对的 匹萨饼随叫随到
Don't act like that.
别这样
Hey, I get it.
我能理解
Really.
真的
You run the place now. you deserve that.
公♥司♥现在是你做主 这是你应得的
I've come around.
我理解
Just do me a favor and remember the big picture.
帮个忙 别把我们的计划给忘了
But that's why I'm doing this.
这就是我为什么要这么做
They might want to find someone to fill tommy's position,
他们可能找人来顶替汤米
And I can't let that happen.
绝不能让他们这么做
I thought the big picture was you, me and rebecca.
我还以为你是说你我和瑞贝卡
Look, my memory's not great,
听着 我记性不好
But I seem to recall you telling me
但我貌似记得你说过
That the reason you were doing all of this
你之所以这么努力
Was so that we would have a shot as a family.
是为了营造一个家庭的氛围
You're right.
你说得对
This can wait.
这事可以先等等
And I meant what I said, david.
我不会变卦的 大卫
You are my priority.
你在我心中最重要
You just said ojai was your priority.
你刚刚还说欧康食品最重要
Well, I'd hate to pass up a $50 pizza.
我可不想放弃50美元的匹萨
Will you please just tell me what happened down there?
能不能告诉我在那儿发生了什么
Look, nothing. it doesn't matter.
没什么 那不重要
Was "it" wearing a bikini?
"那"是不是只穿了比基尼
Not that I'm in any position to care.
虽然我没资格介意
Rebecca, I want you to care.
瑞贝卡 我希望你介意
All right, look, the truth is, what happened in mexico...
听着 其实在墨西哥
Is that I missed you.
我很想你
I mean it, so much. I mean, I was a wreck down there,
真的很想你 我在那儿身心俱疲
And nothing felt right without you.
没你我浑身不舒服
You know, it's okay if you don't feel the same way--
你不这样认为也没关系
No, it's not that.
不是的
I mean, it's been hard being apart from you, too.
和你分开我也很难受
That's good, right?
那很好啊
I mean, you know, from my standpoint.
至少我这么觉得
Yeah. I mean, look, it's not like I don't have my moments
是啊 和你在一起也很开心
Where I just wish I could forget everything and just...
我只是希望没有任何顾虑
Tell you how much I love you and I miss you-- so why don't you?
只需告诉你我很爱你很想你 那你为什么不说
Because nothing's changed.
因为这不能改变什么
I mean,
我是说
We can say that we're gonna keep our
我们可以假装
Families out of it as much as we want,
没有家庭的干扰
But it's impossible, and I just--
但不可能
I can't go through that again. but things have changed, all right?
我不能再这样了 情况已经变了啊
Tommy's not at ojai anymore.
汤米已经不在欧康了
You know, there's no conflict of interest there.
大家再没有利益冲突了
Justin, come on. I mean, if tommy goes to jail,
拜托贾斯汀 如果汤米因此坐牢
You think that your mom and saul and sarah
你认为你母亲索尔莎拉
Are gonna forget how he got there?
他们会善罢甘休吗
There's always gonna be resentment,
他们心中总会有疙瘩
And we're always gonna have to choose sides.
我们总要作选择
But we don't have to.
不要啊
Rebecca, we learned our lesson.
瑞贝卡 我们已经得到教训了
Can you just give this a chance?
能再给我一次机会吗
I mean, maybe we could...
也许我们可以
Just hang out some more and kinda see where it goes.
一起出去看看情况如何
Yeah. yeah. you know, uh, we'll take it slow.
是啊 我们慢慢来
We'll... we'll see.
慢慢来
Okay.
好吧
Your mom invited me to the opening tomorrow.
你妈妈明天请我去开幕式
We could go.
我们可以一起
Tommy's gonna be there.
汤米会去
Yeah. yeah, I guess.
应该会吧
I was just hoping that maybe we could hang out,
我想还是我们两人单独出去吧
Just the two of us.
就我们两人
Yeah. yeah, that's a better place to start.
是啊 这样比较好
Yeah. and can I ask you a favor?
能帮个忙吗
Ryan's gonna be there tomorrow, and just be nice to him.
莱恩明天会去 拜托对他好点
He's going through some stuff right now.
他最近烦心事比较多
Are you kidding? ryan-- new best friend ryan.
你开玩笑吧 那个新朋友莱恩
Okay, you don't have to go that far. okay.
好了 不用这样的
Did you have fun at the park?
在公园玩得好吗
Uh, yeah. yeah.
不错
Listen, I'm sorry about today.
听着 我很抱歉
You told me this terrible thing about tommy,
你跟我说汤米的事
And I was just a jerk.
我表现得像个浑蛋
And I can see from your expression
从你的表情看得出
That you agree with my assessment.
你很赞同我的自我评估
Pretty much.
差不多吧
Well, at least we're on the same page.
至少我们英雄所见略同了
Are we?
是么
Yeah, look, I want to be there and support you and the family.
听着 我想过去支持你还有你的家庭
I already called nora. all we can really do is just hope
我已经打电♥话♥给诺拉了 我们只能希望
That tommy changes his mind and comes home.
汤米改变主意乖乖回家
Maybe he will.
他会的吧
Yeah, maybe he will.
希望如此
Oh, um, I hear there's a scheduling conflict
我听说日程表的事
With shawna renaldo.
没协调好啊
Don't tell me. you're gonna be the new floor show.
别告诉我
Listen, if I can't find tommy, I can at least give a speech.
如果找不到汤米 我至少可以作个演讲
Maybe I'll sing it.
或许唱首歌♥吧
Are you sure that you're up for that?
你确定你准备好了吗
Yeah, it's a charity event, not a 10k. all right.
当然 慈善项目而已
Scotty sent over the champagne.
斯科特带来的香槟
And the florist that he mentioned
他说的那个花商
Is donating the arrangements. good.
免费为我们服务 很好
Okay, that is about it for the opening,
开幕式就差不多了
And then it's on to the hard part.
下面是最困难的
Maggie, you're gonna be a wonderful director.
麦琪 你一定是最棒的筹办人
I hope I don't disappoint you.
希望没让你失望
I've never run anything this big before.
我以前从没筹划过这么大的项目
You're the mother of a cancer survivor.
你的女儿战胜了癌症
You've negotiated more bureaucracy
对大多说人而言
Than most people see in a lifetime,
你很会处理官僚主义
And you've run a family,
而且你把家庭经营的那么好
Which is exactly what I wanted the center to be--
我也希望我的中心能够
A big, extended family for people who need it.
让需要帮助的人有宾至如归的感觉
I'll be there to support you any way I can.
我会尽我所能支持你的
What about you?
那你自己呢
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表