剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I found tommy.
我找到汤米了
I-i-is he okay?
他还好吗
I don't know. they won't let me see him.
我不清楚 他们不让我见他
Who won't? The people he...
他们是谁 这儿
The people here.
当地人
I think he's mixed up in some kind of cult. A cult?
他好像加入了某种邪教 邪教?
A cult. that's why he couldn't call us.
是的 所以他才不能联♥系♥我们
They wouldn't let him. Mom, justjust
他们不让 老妈 先
Just calm down and, um,
先冷静一下
Just tell me exactly where you are.
告诉我你的确切位置
I can't.i gotta go. talk to robert. he knows where I am.
没时间 得走了 问罗伯特 他知道
No, no, no. mom, mom. wait, wait, wait, w--
别别别 妈妈 妈妈 等等
Hola.
你好
No, no, I just had this absolutely hysterical call from mom
不不 我刚接到老妈的电♥话♥ 她要疯了
About jonestown and how he's in some kind of compound.
说了"琼斯镇"(某宗教地) 说汤米入了邪教
Sarah, slow down. she used the actual word "cult"? cult?
莎拉 慢点 她说"邪教"? 邪教?
Yes, lots of weird people, mexico, in a cult.
是啊 很多怪异的人 在墨西哥
Robert says that there's nothing to indicate that
罗伯特说没有任何迹象表明
That's what this place is. Unless it's a cult for screwups.
那里是邪教组织 应该是失败者的组织
Then he could become their prophet.
而他将会成为他们中的先知
Whatever it is, they won't let mom see him.
无论那是什么地方 他们不让老妈见他
Seriously, I just can't believe
说真的 我只是无法相信
That tommy would get himself involved in something like that.
汤米会参加这种组织
You didn't see him in baja. he was an emotional wreck.
你没见他在巴哈的样子 超级情绪化
Yeah, and that's when they get you--
是啊 当你软弱无力的时候
When you're weak and vulnerable. He wasn't vulnerable.
他们就会乘虚而入 他才不软弱呢
He got into a fistfight with a bunch of drunken frat boys.
他还和一群醉酒的兄弟会大干了一架
Well, see, this is what I'm talking about.
看啊 我们谈的就是这个
Is he in a peaceful, blissed-out,panhandling cult?
他加入的到底是爱好和平的丐帮呢
Or is in an angry, heavily-armed, kool-aid cult?
还是武装暴♥动♥的神龙教?
He is not in a cult. Okay, let's just take that off the table.
他没加入邪教 好吧 先不聊这个
The point is, mom is still down there alone.
关键是 老妈单独呆在那地方
If she's down there freaked out about tommy,
她要是为汤米担惊受怕起来
This could be a whole international incident.
会酿成国际争端的
Okay, let me know if it becomes one.
好吧 真成争端了再通知我
Kevin, I really think he needs us right now.
凯文 我真觉得他需要我们
The last thing tommy wants is for this family
汤米最不希望的就是
To turn up and rescue him, okay?
我们去解救他 好吧
I have rescued him many times. he will not thank you for it.
我解救他很多次了 他才不会因此而谢你
We're not looking for his thanks.
我们不是为了他的感谢
We just want to help mom get him out of there.
而是想帮妈妈救他于水深火热
Fine. good luck with that. Kevin, wait
好吧 祝你们好运 凯文 别挂
Ke--it's all right. I'll get on the phone with the airline.
凯... 好吧 我订好机票
I'll let you know the flight number, okay?
到时候通知你们航♥班♥ 好吗
We can handle this without him.
没有他我们也可以搞定
Well, that's if mom's not in some mexican jail
要是妈妈在墨西哥蹲了监狱呢?
Because she went savage on some, you know,
就因为她突然发飙
Brainwashed zombie that's keeping her from tommy.
想从洗♥脑♥老巫婆那里救出汤米
Justin, the situation is bad enough, okay?
贾斯汀 事情够乱了
Don't go blowing it all out of proportion.
你就别火上浇油了
Guys, this is mom we're talking about,
伙计们 我们说的可是老妈啊
And someone's messing with one of her kids.
而对手是企图谋害她儿子的人
By my calculations, we lost contact with mom over an hour ago,
就我看来 我们1个小时前和她失去联络
Which means every minute we're on this phone call,
这就意味着我们打电♥话♥的这光景
She could be heading up a river into the heart of darkness.
她正渡过小河向黑暗势力核心组织挺进
Excuse me. uh, excuse me, sir.
打扰一下 打扰一下 先生
They told me tommy works here, but I don't see him.
他们说汤米在这儿干活 但我没看见他
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Oh, oh, no.
不是的
Um... excuse me. excuse me, sir.
打扰一下 打扰一下 先生
I'm looking for--
我正在找
No, I'm--i'm looking for my son. thomas walker. thomas walker.
不不 我在找我儿子 托马斯·沃克
Thomas? Yes.
托马斯 是的
This is thomas.
这就是托马斯
What?
什么
Uh... this... is... thomas.
这就是托马斯
What, this dirt is thomas? how can this dirt be th--
什么 这泥地是托马斯? 泥地怎么会是...
Hold on one second! hold on one second!don't move a muscle.
等等 等等 别动
Now I don't know what's going on here
我现在完全搞不清楚状况
Or what you've done with my son,
还是你们对我儿子做了什么
But I want some answers real quick,
但我要马上得到回复
Because I have a group of very important people on their way here,
因为我有一帮很厉害的帮手正杀过来
Including a very influential, very powerful attorney,
其中包括非常有影响力的律师
And if you have done anything with my son Thomas walker.
如果你们对他胡作非为 托马斯·沃克
Why is it that everyone knows his name,
为什么大家都知道他名字
And no one can tell me where he is?
但却无人能告诉我他在哪儿
Hey, he went to merida.
他去了梅里达
Merida? Yeah, to pick up some equipment.
梅里达? 是啊 去买♥♥些装备
He is not gonna be back till tomorrow.
明天才回来
Well, wh-why did they tell me this dirt was my son?
那他们为什么指着这泥地说是我儿子
This is his project.
这是他的项目
The fountain in the town has water problems.
镇上的喷泉喷水有问题
When tommy heard,he drew plans to dig up the old pipes
汤米一听说 就计划挖掉那些旧水管
And put in the new ones.
安置些新水管
You mean he's... free to leave whenever?
你是说他可以自♥由♥来去
He's not being held prisoner? Ah, senora.
没有被关押? 是的 夫人
I think we need-- I think we need to talk, okay?
我觉得我们得 谈谈 好吗
Yeah. good. talk is good.
好吧 好的 谈谈挺好
So you're not gonna go? No, it's our anniversary.
你不去? 嗯 这是我们的周年纪念呢
That's not an excuse. kevin--kevin,
这不是借口 凯文
You don't celebrate something that's working
你不该留这儿庆祝
When you're being asked to help something that's not.
应该去你该去的地方
I'm sorry, but he's crossed the line.
抱歉 但他越过底线了
It's your line, Kevin. Move it.
这是取决于你 凯文 宽容点
I have, many times.
宽容过了 很多次
Which one now?
这又是谁
That would be Sarah.
莎拉的
You know what? It's not just me.
你知道吗 不只是我
This whole family keeps moving the line. You know why?
整个家都越来越宽容 知道为什么吗
Bause we forgive him and we clean up his mess.
因为我们一边原谅他 一边帮他处理麻烦
We forgive, clean up, forgive, clean... I getI get it. I get it.
原谅处理 原谅处理 我知道我知道
You know, in high school, when he couldn't write his own essays,
高中时 他不会写论文
Kitty wrote it for him.
凯蒂帮他写的
When Dad found pot in his car, who took the rap?
老爹在车里发现大♥麻♥ 谁挨骂了
You.No, Justin.
你 是贾斯汀啊
When he screwed up at Ojai, Sarah had his back.
生意搞砸了 有莎拉替他说话
He committed fraud, for god's sake.
老天啊 他是犯了欺诈罪
Holly let him off the hook.
赫莉就这么放他一马
Kitty? No.
凯蒂 不行
You know why he gets away with it?
你知道为什么他侥幸逃脱了吗
'Cause no one wants his wife and kid to leave him,
因为没人希望他老婆孩子离开他
No one wants his job to fall apart,
没人希望他丢掉工作
No one wants him to end up in Mexico with nothing to come back to.
没人希望他在墨西哥损失一切
Guess what. It happened.
你猜怎么着 偏偏他还是就走到这地步
Now Mom's down there thinking she can save him.
现在老妈在那里 以为可以拯救他
Until when? Until when, what, the next time?
直到什么时候呢 下次吗
Don't you get it? He is never gonna change.
你就不明白吗 他不可能会改变的
Well, what if you did?
那如果你改变一下呢
Ha! I'm trying to.
我正努力呢
By what, cutting off your family?
怎么努力的 和家人断绝关系吗
Kevin, I know you.
凯文 我了解你
You're gonna sit across from me at some fancy restaurant,
你就算和我坐在高级餐厅
And all you're gonna be thinking about is if your family's okay.
脑子里想的也肯定是他们
Kevin, I will be here when you get back.
凯文 你回来时我会在这里
That's what we're celebrating, right?
婚姻的意义不就在于此吗
What airline?
哪家航♥空♥公♥司♥
Oh, thanks for coming over on such short notice.
谢谢你这么快赶来
No problem. Tell me about Tommy. Have you heard anything?
没事 说说汤米 你有消息没
No, but we'll be there in the morning,
没有 但我们明早到那
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表