剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I completely understand. you do?
我完全懂了 真的?
And I won't leave you in the lurch.
我不会弃你不顾的
I'll assign my best young associate.
我会指派我最得意的助手
Mr. chao!
曹先生!
oh, well, I wa--i was hoping that m-maybe it would--
我以为
Competing visions never work out
完全相左的意见是行不通的
But you're in safe hands.
但我能派个可靠的人帮助你
In fact, christopher built the model based on my design.
模型是克里斯托佛基于我的设计建起来的
He's a brilliant young man.
他是个很聪明的年轻人
Christopher, I believe you know mrs. walker.
克里斯托佛 你认识沃克太太吧
nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
You will be working with her
你去跟她一起
To come up with a new design for her center.
帮她设计个新的疗养中心
I'd be honored.
我很荣幸
Sorry about the model. just, you know...
模型的事 对不起 只是
Come in. what's up?
进来 什么事
I'm sorry I snapped at you last night.
抱歉昨晚那样子说你
This whole familial conflict of interest... it's confusing.
家庭里的利益冲突 我不明白
Yes, it is, and you know what? It can't be.
没错 但是不应该这样
I need to be able to know that I can talk to you
我必须知道 我能把你当成
As a trusted member of my political team. I agree.
团队里可以信赖的成员 同意
It's the same conclusion I came to last night.
这也是我昨晚的结论
Good, good, 'cause, um...
很好 很好 因为
Kevin, I'm running for governor.
凯文 我要去竞选州长了
You are?
真的?
Yeah, and I'm not ready to talk to kitty about this.
真的 而且我不打算告诉凯蒂
Once I get what I need in place
一旦我成功
Kitty will be the first to know.
凯蒂会第一个知道
and in the meantime?
可是呢
I'm not asking you to lie to your sister,
我不是让你对姐姐撒谎
But I'm not talking to you as your brother-in-law.
但现在的我 不是你的姐夫
I'm talking to you as someone who wants you
而是一个希望你能成为
To be a crucial part of this campaign.
竞选活动关键人物的人
Now whether you want to do it or not,that's up to you.
你愿不愿意 那就看你的了
But I think, together, you and I can do great things.
但是我觉得 我们俩一起 能做大事
I'm here to meet the author.
我来这里拜见作家呢
Sarah, sarah,I can't-- I can't keep going back and forth like this with you.
莎拉 我们不能这样反复折腾
Come on, I'm not here about the money.
拜托 我不是为钱来的
You were right not to give me the money.
你不借钱给我 是正确的
I was?
真的吗
Yes. I can't expect you to take a risk for me
真的 我不能让你去承担一个
That I'm not willing to take for myself.
连我自己都不愿承担的风险
I've applied for a second mortgage.
我要申请二次抵押
good for you.Yeah. good for me.
不错嘛 对 不错
I do believe in my company, kitty.
我确实相信我的公♥司♥ 凯蒂
And if it doesn't work out...
但是如果搞砸了的话
How many bedrooms do you have here?
你这里有多少个房♥间
Could you imagine?
你能想象吗
Coop would break everything you own.
库珀会把东西统统砸光光
coop? what about you and me?
库珀? 那我和你呢
We barely made it to adulthood under one roof.
我们长大后就基本没待在同一个屋檐下了
that's true. thank god for summer camp.
说得对 幸好有夏令营
Otherwise, one of us would be dead.The other would be in jail.
否则 我们会一个死一个坐牢了
You know, it's not that i don't want to be there for you, sarah.
并不是我不想 在那儿帮助你 莎拉
it's--
只是
I know. you were.
我知道 你在的
You are.
你现在还在
But you know what dad would've said?
你知道爸爸会怎么说吗
"always bet on yourself."
"自己赌一把"
Yeah.
没错
He was right.
他是对的
Let's just hope the bank thinks I'm a good bet.
但愿银行觉得我的胜算比较大
You know, uh,
你知道
Maybe there is one thing I could do.
或许我能帮得上忙
So when the title search comes in,you'll be good to go.
当进行所有权证书查验时 你得准备好
And since you are acting as guarantor,
鉴于你是担♥保♥人
You'll need to come in, too.
你也必须到场
oh, okay, well, that's no problem.
好 没问题
We'll, uh, we'll make a day of it.
我们会花时间准备好的
So the funds will be deposited then? exactly.
那资金可以拨出来了? 是的
Great.
很好
All right then. that should do it.
好了 就那么办了
I'll just run off a copy for your records.Thank you.
我去复印一份让你们保留 谢谢
My hand hurts.
手都签酸了
Oh, really? Because I was hoping that you would sign one more thing.
是吗 我还有个东西想找你签
Oh, sarah...
莎拉
Sarah, no, no, you don't have to do that.
莎拉 你不用这么做
Please. I hate that I wasn't there.
拜托 我真后悔那天没去
I'm sorry.
对不起
All right.
好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Christopher? I'm so excited.
克里斯托佛 我太兴奋了
I love it. it's--it's perfect.
我爱死了 它太完美了
It's fresh and new and traditional all at the same time
它既鲜活又创新 而且传统
mrs. walker--
沃克太太
And I love that it feels like a roger grant design,only quieter.
就像罗杰·格兰特的设计 只是更宁静
It's like you listened to him and you listened to me
就好像你听了我们两个人的意见
And you amalgamated our visions together into one perfect union.
然后完美结合了
Roger.I didn't know you were here.
罗杰 我不知道你也在
You're--you're going to have to give christopher a raise and a promotion.
你得给克里斯托佛升职加薪了
He's very talented.
他太有才了
I don't like to throw around the word "genius," but--
我不想总用"天才"这个词 不过
Oh, i... didn't do it, mrs. walker.
不是我做的 沃克太太
It wasn't my design. it was his.
这不是我的设计 这是他的
You did these? I had to.
你做的吗 我不得不做
Christopher was frightened there might be violence
克里斯托佛害怕如果他的设计你不喜欢
If you didn't like what he came up with.
又有可能受到暴♥力♥的对待
Well, i-i hope you didn't have to compromise your vision.
但愿你不用妥协你自己的观点
I never compromise my vision,
我从来不妥协的
But it's been a very long time since someone turned me down on anything.
不过已经很久没人反对过我了
It was, um, bracing.
那真是 太爽了
is that a compliment?
这算是称赞吗
It was more of a compliment to myself.
算是对我自己的称赞
do you do that often?
你经常这么做吗
Never enough.
经常
Nora, your ideas were good. I respect your vision.
诺拉 你的点子很好 我尊重你
And I suppose I like a challenge.
我想我是喜欢挑战的人
What are those, new drawings?
那是什么 新的草图吗
Yes. do you want to have a look? oh, it's the kitchen.
对 你想看一下吗 是厨房♥
I thought the parents might like to have a communal area
父母们应该都希望有个地方
Where they can make supper together.
能在那里一起做晚餐
Do you really think that's enough counter space?
你觉得橱柜的位置够了?
Ooh, no, no.When's the last time you did any cooking?
不不 你上一次做饭是什么时候啊
No, no, no, you've gotta bring that out,
不不不 你该把那块地方拉出来
Like way out like that, and...
像这样子
So I was talking to rebecca
我和瑞贝卡谈过了
About teaming up with an outside grower,owning more orchards.
关于和大型种植商的合作
yeah, I think that has some real potential.
没错 我真的觉得很有潜力
What do you think?
你觉得呢
it certainly is another way for us to keep our costs down.
这也是个保持低成本的好办法
I mean, I have been thinking about your reservations,
我有想过你的异议
And maybe I was a little too focused on short-term.
也许我是有点急于求成了
Maybe wholesale is not the way to go.
也许找批发商并不合适
You know, I have to say when rebecca first started speculating about this,
我得说 当瑞贝卡开始想这么做的时候
It made sense.
确实有道理
You know, she has a knack, holly.
她老练 赫莉
I know.I have been astounded.
是啊 我也吃了一惊
I never would've guessed that she would take to business like this.
我从来没想过她这么有生意头脑
You should be proud.
你该自豪
I, uh, I've got a lot of relationships
我和山谷附近的种植商
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表