剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Saul looks miserable.
索尔看起来很郁闷
no, no. saul always looks like that.
不不 索尔看起来老那样
Look, paul's a nice guy.
保罗是个好人
Justin, some of his stories have permanently scarred my brain.
贾斯汀 他那些杂事都快刻进我脑子里了
He's really open. I know his entire medical history,
他很外向 我知道了他全部的病史
From ringworm in grade school
从小学时得的癣
To having his overzealous ear wax irrigated.
到他疯狂地洗耳垢
He is not open. he's an oversharer.
他哪是外向啊 根本就是个大嘴巴
Justin, we need to talk.
贾斯汀 有话和你说
Oh, be kind. he meant well.
别生气 他初衷是好的
All right, justin. just tell me what you were thinking.
好了 贾斯汀 告诉我你怎么想的
Here's an older gay man,and oh, my uncle is an older gay man.
他是个老基佬 我舅舅也是老基佬
They'd be perfect together.
他们正好一对
he's also got really nice hair, which I know
他还有头漂亮头发...
Not funny, justin.
一点也不好笑 贾斯汀
I'm sorry, uncle saul, all right?
对不起 索尔舅舅
But maybe you're not giving him a chance.
也许你可以给他个机会
I mean, he's a really smart guy. he used to be a doctor.
他很聪明 曾是个医生
Where did you meet him?
你在哪认识他的
I met him at n.a.
我在互助协会认识他的
hey, guys. dinner's ready.
两位 开饭了
We are not finished.
我们没完
This chair is kind of a butt killer.
这椅子坐着很不舒服
oh, yeah, sarah. We're gonna have to get you some new chairs
莎拉 在下个晚宴派对前
Before you have another dinner party.
我们得帮你买♥♥点新椅子
Thank you, kitty. I'll be sure to take care of that.
谢谢 凯蒂 我确信我自己能搞定
In my apartment, everything is overstuffed.
在我的公♥寓♥ 到处都铺着软垫
When it comes to furniture,
买♥♥家具时
I think the bigger and the puffier, the better.
我觉得越大越软越好
What about you, saul?
你呢 索尔
Well, no, actually, i-i-- I tend to like cleaner lines.
实际上 我倾向于简洁的设计
Oh, I guess--i guess paul just needs a little more padding
看来保罗比索尔舅舅更需要
Than uncle saul, huh?
借助外力来重振雄风啊
Tommy, could you pass the wine, please?
汤米 能把红酒递给我吗
Before we all start,
开动之前
I would like to propose a toast
我先来点祝酒词
To our guest of honor, scotty. oh.
敬我们的主角 斯科特
So if you'd raise your glasses...
请大家举杯
To scotty, who we love and who we wish only the best
敬斯科特 我们永远爱你
With all the success that is coming his way.
祝你成功
thank you.And thank you all.
谢谢 谢谢你们大家
I am so proud to be a member of this family.
能成为这个家的一员我很骄傲
Oh, please. aww. to scotty.
这么客气 敬斯科特
Cheers. yay.
干杯
I also have an announcement to make.
我也有事要宣布
Scotty, I love you so much
斯科特 我是如此深爱着你
And want nothing more than to make you happy
没有什么比让你开心更重要
And to provide you with... the life you deserve.
并且让你过上更好的生活
And so to that end...
为了此目的
I went out and...
我今天出去并且
Bought you a little something today.
给你买♥♥了点东西
I bought us a house...
我给我们俩买♥♥了幢房♥子
This house.
这幢房♥子
Are--are you gonna say something?
你 你要说点什么吗
Nora, I thought you were the one that was gonna buy a house.
诺拉 我以为是你要买♥♥♥房♥♥子
Yes, so did i.
是的 我也这么以为
You know, if I bought a house without talking to my boyfriend,
如果我买♥♥了房♥子 之前没和男友商量过
He would have tarred and feathered
他一定会折磨死我的
And left me for dead.
然后让我自生自灭的
Will you excuse me?
失陪一下
Scotty
斯科特
I think he's a little... overwhelmed.
他有点...吓到了而已
Over--no. no, kevin.
不 不 凯文
He feels bulldozed.
他觉得被冒犯了
I'm sorry. what are you talking about?
不好意思 你在说什么
Because you know what?I was just trying to make him happy.
知道吗 我只想让他开心
No, no. y-you just don't believe
不不 你只是不相信
Anyone can succeed without your help.
没有你的帮助 别人也可以成功
There you go, kevin walker to the rescue.
然后就轮到你凯文·沃克来装英雄了
You know what? maybe some people
知道吗 也许有的人
would really like to do things without your help.
并不想要你的帮助
Maybe we don't want to be rescued.
也许我们不想被帮助
Maybe we'd like you to mind your own business.
也许我们希望你别多管闲事
I think you're being really unfair,
这话说得很不公平
Because you always said how happy you were
因为你一直在说爸爸买♥♥♥房♥♥子
When dad surprised you with our house.
给你惊喜时你有多开心
your dad the cheater?Not now, paul.
那个偷♥情♥汉? 不是说这个的时候 保罗
I pretended to be happy.
我假装很开心
God, all the years I pretended to be happy
天哪 这些年来我一直在假装
With what was handed to me,
假装对那些强加于我的东西感到开心
As if it was inconceivable
好像我有自己的主张
I might actually have an opinion of my own.
是一件很不可思议的事
You know what?
知道吗
The men in this family need to learn
这个家中的男人得明白
They can't barge into every situation
他们不能这样独断专行的
Like a bull in a china shop,
哪里都横插一杠
Thinking they can fix everything themselves.
以为他们什么都能处理
If you would actually try to communicate for a change,
如果你能事先沟通一下
Then you would learn,
你就会知道
Scotty didn't want you to buy a house for him.
斯科特不需要你买♥♥幢房♥子给他
And I didn't want your help at that damn auction today.
今天那该死的拍卖♥♥会我也不需要你帮忙
Sarah, this is lovely.
莎拉 晚宴很棒
And I'm sorry I can't stay...
但很抱歉我不想继续待下去了
Long enough to actually eat anything.
也吃不下东西了
dinner and a show.
晚宴秀么
Well, that was fun.
那很有意思
Yeah.
是啊
You think you could keep this up on a higher shelf?
非得把这些放在高的地方吗
You want me to get you a chair to stand on?
要我拿把椅子给你站吗
No, I got it.
不用了 我拿到了
I just hope that Paige and Cooper like veal piccata,
只是希望佩吉和库珀喜欢吃小牛肉
Because they're gonna be eating it for the next month.
因为接下来一个月他们都要吃这个
By the way, I got these great containers.
顺便说下 我有这些很棒的容器
They just snap. they're so easy.
扣紧就行 非常简便
Oh. now you're criticizing my food storage.
你在挑剔我的食物存放方式
Oh, okay. clearly you're mad
很明显你在气我
Because I gave you some notes on your proposal.
对你的提案提的那些意见
They weren't notes. you disemboweled it.
不是意见 是彻底否决
You know, why did you ask me to read it
你不想听我的意见
If you didn't want my opinion?
为什么还让我看
Because we were trying to distract you.
因为我们想让你分心
What are you talking about? dis--we? who's we?
你在说什么 "我们"? "我们"是谁啊
Robert, the family, me.
罗伯特 全家人 还有我
We were worried about you.
我们很担心你
We just, you know, used the proposal as a way to...
我们只是想 通过那提案来
Take your mind off what happened.
让你别再想那事
God, sarah. you can't even say it.
天啊 莎拉 你竟然都不敢说出来
Just say it. I can say it.
直接说出来啊 我又不介意
I scared away our birth mother. I lost us a baby.
我吓跑了愿意把小孩给我们的妈妈
W-why didn't you guys just ask me how I was feeling
你们怎么不直接问问我的感觉呢
Instead of this convoluted plan to get my mind off of things?
反而想这样拐个弯来让我分心?
Well, to be fair, kitty,
说实话 凯蒂
You didn't really seem like you wanted to talk about it.
我们都以为你不想谈这些
Well, no, no, of course I didn't.
的确 我当然不想
I still don't. it's painful.
我还不想谈 这太痛苦了
And all of you scheming to keep me occupied
而你们这样忙活着
Isn't gonna change that.
其实改变不了什么
A-and just for the record, your plan didn't work.
准确的说 你们的计划一点用都没有
The whole time that I was revising your stupid proposal,
我一边帮你修正提案
I was beating myself up about trish.
我一边还是在想着翠西的事
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表