剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Why don't you come here and do it?
为啥不你来呢
I can't because my spirit's broken.
我不行 我要崩溃了
I don't even know why I'm here anymore.
我不知道自己在这儿做啥
You're here to help families with sick children.
这是在帮助那些病童的家庭
Think about that when you work.
工作时想想这个
You know what? I don't think there's even any pipes
这一段好像没有管道
Near that section, not on the plans.
图纸上没有
Look. it must be just some sort of weird discoloration.
可能只是些怪异的污点
Do you even know how to read plans?
你知道怎么看图纸吗
scotty! scotty! watch it!
斯科特 斯科特 小心点
For god sake, justin! you almost killed him.
老天 贾斯汀 你差点害死他
Look, I'm sorry, kevin! are you all right, scotty?
对不起 没事吧斯科特
guys, guys, I'm fine.
各位 我没事
I'm trying to achieve a state of zen.
我正试着达到禅宗的境界
Thank you, scotty. I said I'm trying.
多谢 斯科特 我指试着
Hey, everyone. pizza!I ran into the pizza guy out front.
各位 披萨来了 刚巧在门口碰到
So we have two veggie and two everything, and it's on me.
有两个素食披萨 两个普通披萨 我请
Ooh. hi. thank you. no, no, no, no. I ordered it. I'll pay for it.
多谢 不不不 我订的 我买♥♥单
No, no, um, I wanted to, because I just got a promotion.
不不 我请吧 因为我刚升职了
Wow, honey. you did?
亲爱的 是吗
Congratulations. mmhmm. thanks.
祝贺你 多谢
I'm gonna be working in advertising at walker landing.
我将在沃克仓库出任广♥告♥策划
So basically I coordinate with the ad agency,
基本上是负责和广♥告♥公♥司♥协调
Oversee special projects.
跟进一些具体项目
That's huge, you know? yeah.
还真是厉害啊 是啊
Temp one day, exec the next?
前一天还是临时工 第二天立马进管理层
Yeah, well, I mean, it's not that sudden.
好吧 也没那么突然吧
No, and if tommy feels you're ready,
如果汤米觉得你可以
Well, then i-i-- I guess you are.
那应该就没问题吧
Yeah, yeah. well, actually, he's out of town,
是是 事实上 他出城了
But my mom thinks that it should be fine, so...
但我妈觉得没关系
What's with all the looks?
这都是什么表情啊
Uh... I'm just hungry.
我只是饿了
starving. yeah, over here. take this whole box right here.
饿昏了 这边 整盒都拿走
You gotta admit, you're not exactly qualified for that.
你得承认 你还不够格啊
About as qualified as you four are to do construction.
那你们就够格装♥修♥房♥子了?
Look, I didn't it's a great house, nora.
我不是 这房♥子不错 诺拉
No, wait. You're not going, are you?
不 等等 你要走了?
Well, seeing as I'm not qualified for my new job,
既然觉得我不能胜任新工作
I should probably go home and brush up on my new responsibilities.
那我该回家好好做点功课
I didn't--rebecca, I didn't mean it like--
我不是这意思 瑞贝卡 不是这意思
I'm going home. we'll talk later.
我回家了 稍后再谈
thank you for the pizza, rebecca.
谢谢你的披萨 瑞贝卡
Looks like you're staying at mom's.
看来你得住老妈那儿了
So, uh, how have you been?
你最近还好吗
How's the family, you know, the kids? they're good.
家里和孩子都还好吧 都很好
Yeah? you seeing anyone?
是吗 有跟谁交往么
You cut right to it.
你还真是直接
No, I'm not. how about you?
不 没有 你呢
Still got a girl in every city?
还在处处留情?
I cut back to, uh, cities with over two million residents
我杀回了这个有着两百万居民的城市
'cause I'm not as young as I once was. that's true.
因为我不再年轻 那倒是真的
So are we gonna keep flirting,
我们要继续调情
Or are we gonna talk about greenatopia?
还是来聊聊绿色构想
I wasn't flirting, you were.
我可没在调情 你才是
Oh, yeah. and yes, yes, let's talk about greenatopia.
对对对 让我们聊聊绿色构想
I read the proposal, I went on the web site.
我读了提案 上了网站
It's all very promising. good.
很有发展前景 好极了
But I have to tell you, that's an awful lot
但我不得不告诉你
Of early money at this stage of the game.
早期的资金投入不可能太多
So give me a figure.
给我个大概数字
A million to start,
一百万作为起步
Plus an additional three in the growth phase.
发展阶段额外再投入三百万
that's not too shabby.
还不赖啊
No. what's the catch?
是还行 条件是什么
There's no catch at all.
没有额外条件
we'd just ask for 30% ownership,
我们只要30%的股份
You'd be kicked up to c.e.o.,
你来当CEO
And we'd give kyle and ethan a-a happy exit.
我们会开出可观的价格买♥♥断凯尔和伊森的
this is their baby.
这可是他们的心血
They'rethey'rethey're not gonna want to sell out. all right.
他们不会卖♥♥的 好吧
You drive a hard bargain.
你还真是会讲价
We'll keep 'em on as cofounders.
那让他们当合伙创始人
I'm not sure they would accept a token offer.
我不确定他们是否会接受这个提议
This is their big idea. it's a good idea,
这是他们的主意 这是好主意
And, uh, there's no shortage of good ideas.
但好主意时常有
What there is a shortage of
不常有的是
Is people talented enough to execute those good ideas,
真正能够实施这些好主意的人
And you're one of those people.
而你就是其中之一
Now if my firm is gonna make this kind of investment,
现在如果要我们公♥司♥投资这个项目
We have to know that there'll be somebody
我们必须确保
Who's responsible enough to oversee it
找个有责任感的人来
that's you.
那个人就是你
Now come on, you'd be making a competitive salary,
来吧 你能挣到份优越的工资
Full benefits package.
还有全额津贴
You'd have a conference room that doesn't have a--
你会有个会议室 里面不会有
A garbage disposal in it, okay?
垃圾处理装置(某种厨房♥设备)
This is a solid offer. it's very tempting.
这条件相当丰厚 是很诱人
I'm willing to stake a million dollars
我愿意拿出100万美元
Of my firm's money on this, on you,
押在你身上
Because I know a good thing when I see it.
因为我一向慧眼识英才
Are we still talking about greenatopia?
我们说的还是绿色构想?
I hope not.
我想不是
that was nice.
感觉不错
That was presumptuous.
有点冒昧
It was more than nice.
简直绝妙无比
I'm not sure I can talk business after that.
这下子我没办法谈公事了
Me, too,
我也是
Which is exactly why you should jump on this
所以你就快点把握住时机吧
While I'm vulnerable.
趁我还晕乎着
Oh, you know, look... the boys are at home,
那俩年轻人还在家
Anxiously awaiting to hear about the future of their company.
正为公♥司♥的将来坐立不安
Let me... mull it over,
我再 仔细考虑下
And I'll, uh, I'll get back to you.
再给你答复吧
What, no dinner?
怎么 不吃晚餐吗
I'm not hungry for food.
我没什么 食欲(只有性♥欲♥)
So she just calls you out of the blue?
她突然打电♥话♥给你?
Yeah, i-i was thrown, too,
是的 我也很惊讶
The only thing it's a sign of is how indecisive she is.
这征兆就只说明了她多么的优柔寡断
But--but I think that maybe it's a sign.
但 我想也许这是个征兆
First she gives us the boot,
先是对我们断然拒绝
Now she's begging us to be the parents again? she's not begging.
现在她却求我们领养 她不是求
She's--she's just had some time to think it over,
她只是花了点时间仔细考虑
And she knows now that we're the ones.
她现在确定我们就是合适的人选
We were the ones, and she pulled out.
我们曾经是 可她却拒绝了
Robert, I understand your reluctance. I do.
罗伯特 你不爽 我理解 真的
But I'm--i'm... chills.
但我... 你先消消气
Okay? come on. you loved her before.
拜托 你以前很满意她
Before. look, this is just messy and complicated.
那是以前 现在绝对是一团糟了
Oh, would you guys stop nay-saying?
你们就不能不抱怨吗
The place isn't complicated and messy.
这地方才不是一团糟
You haven't even walked through the house.
你们根本都还没逛过这房♥子
We're not nay-saying the house, mother.
我们不是在抱怨房♥子 老妈
Oh, although we're not not nay-saying it either.
不过也不是说房♥子好
Is everything all right? everything's fine.
没事吧 很好
I heard that you needed reinforcements,
听说你要重新翻修
And nothing makes me happier than keeping democratic bureaucrats waiting
真令人开心 让民♥主♥党的官僚分子们等着吧
While I do a little honest work.
我先在这边干点实事
you're staying?
你要留下来?
Yeah, yeah, ten minutes. it'll be fine.
对 10分钟就好 没事的
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表