剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
You're crashing on my couch,
你只是在我这借宿
And i've seen guys wearing underwear before.
我见过只穿内♥裤♥的男生的
Would you by any chance want to go for dinner
你愿意星期二
At my parents' house on Tuesday?
去我父母家里吃饭吗
Your parents? Yeah,
你父母家? 是啊
Apparently my dad wants to get to know
显然我爸爸想见见
The gentleman that's sleeping on my couch.
这位在我沙发上过夜的绅士
I don't know.
我也不知道
Oh,god.you know what?maybe-- maybe this arrangement--me staying here--
这样的安排 让我住这儿
Are you sure that it's--it's okay?
真的没关系吗
Yeah,it's fine.
对 没关系
Really?because justin definitely doesn't think it's fine.
真的吗 贾斯汀肯定不这么认为
Well,justin and i broke up,
我和贾斯汀分手了
And you really should stop worrying so much
你不用太担心
What other people think.
别人是怎么想的
So you think i should,uh,brave it
所以你觉得我该鼓起勇气
And have dinner at your parents' house
去你父母家吃饭?
It's really not that big of a deal.
这没什么大不了的
Yeah,it'll be fun.
是啊 肯定会很愉快的
I'd actually like to get to know them,too.
事实上我也想见见他们
Great.
太好了
I can't believe you convinced me to buy this dress.
真不敢相信你说服我买♥♥下了这件衣服
What?what are you talking about?
你说什么啊
You look so hot in that dress. Really?
你穿上这件光艳四射 真的吗
You deserve to meet someone.
去找个好男人吧 你值得的
God,i hope you're right
天啊 我希望你是对的
You know,i really think it's time.
我真觉得是时候了
I just-- you know what i miss?
你知道我想念什么吗
What? I just miss that first touch.
什么 我想念那种身体间的触碰
It's been so long since i've been Oh my god.
我已经好久 我的天啊
Don't--don't look.don't look.
不要看 不要看
Don't--just-- stop.
别突然间停下来
Bee on my head?
我头上有蜜蜂吗
No,just walk with me.really slow, really slow.
慢慢地 慢慢地跟我走就好了
Look into this-- look into this--
看这边 看这边
Oh,get it break up anyway?
飞走了吗
Look into this window.don't argue with me. What?what?
别吵 看着橱窗 干吗干吗
Don't look over your shoulder.chad's across the street.
不要往我肩后看 查德在街对面
Chad who? Chad!
哪个查德? 查德!
Oh,chad.
哦 那个查德
Oh,my god.he is so ridiculously chiseled. Turn around.
天啊 他真帅的一塌糊涂 快转过来
Stop looking.he might see.
不要看了 他会看见的
What?he doesn't know who i am?
什么 他又不知道我是谁
What--what are you afraid of?why don't you just go say hi?
你怕个啥啊 怎么不去打个招呼
No,no,that's not gonna happen.
不不 我不会去的
Oh,he really is spectacular.
他真是太帅气了
He's bi,right? Yeah.
他男女通吃 是吗 嗯
Maybe you should introduce me. What?
要不介绍给我吧 什么
I'm 40.i can't be that choosy.
我已经40了 不能挑东挑西的
Why did you guys break up anyway?
你们为什么分手的
Why?he was an emotional mess,okay?
为什么 他太情绪化了 好吧
Deeply,deeply closeted.
把自己的性向深深的藏起来
He had a girlfriend who was happy to be his beard.
还有个女朋友心甘情愿替他打掩护
He practically denied my existence when we were dating.
就算我们在交往 他对外都不承认的
What? Sorry.he just spotted us.
怎么了 抱歉 他看见我们了
Oh,my god. He's coming over.
我的神啊 他往这边来了
He's coming over.don't leave my side.
他要过来了 不要丢下我
Oh,my god.
天啊
I owed you that,in public.
我欠你的 公开的一吻
You know,for how i acted when we dated.
我们交往的时候 我表现的不怎么样
So,kev...how are you?
凯文 你好吗
Me?i'mi'm married. I'm married.
我? 我... 结婚了 我结婚了
Hello?
你好
Is somebody there?
谁在那边
Who is it? who's out there?
是谁 谁在外边
Nora.Yes.
诺拉 是谁
It's me.roger.
是我 罗杰
Roger.
罗杰
Actually,i could go blind if you keep shining that thing in my eyes.
你头上的灯照得我要瞎了
Sorry.you scared me to death.
抱歉 你吓到我了
Why are you creeping around back here?
为什么偷偷摸摸从后门进来
Well,i was in the neighborhood.
我刚好在这附近
The neighborhood? you live in london.
附近? 你住在伦敦
That's true,but i was at this architectural conference,
说的对 但我在这边有个建筑会议
And i wanted to stop by the center,which i want to see you are running.
我想顺便来看看你的疗养中心
I'm sorry you couldn't come to the opening.
很抱歉开幕那天你没来
Well,i was in london. Yes,with your wife.
我那时在伦敦 是的 和你妻子一起
Well,that's a funny thing.
说起来很有趣
That's really what i want to talk to you about.
这正是我想和你谈谈的
We have been through this,roger.
我们谈过此事的 罗杰
You have no idea how much i missed you.
你不知道我有多想你
Just stop right there.
不要再说了
I have been planting man-in-the-moon Marigolds
我一直在种金盏菊
for the better part of three weeks.
捣腾三周多了
I'm trying to deal with a very complicated situation.
我还得面对一个更复杂的局面
You showing up here with your open marriage and--and your--
而你又突然来了 说婚姻要开放
It's not open,anymore.in fact,it isn't anything.
已经不是开放婚姻了 什么都不是了
We got divorced.
我们离婚了
Well,i thought you had an understanding.
我以为你们是达成共识的
Uh,we did,but we always said if someone else came along,
是的 但如果一方遇到心仪的人
It would make it obsolete.
协议就作废了
Your wife met someone?
你妻子有对象了?
No.i did.
不是 是我有了
And even though she's covered in mud and she's carrying a trowel,
即使她满身是泥 手里还抓着小铲子
I'd like to kiss her right away.
我还是想立马吻上她
You wanted to be the only woman in my life.
你不想当第三者
Well,consider it done.
那么 你算是如愿了
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了
Well,you don't have to say anything.
那就啥也别说
Wait.it's-- it's a bad time.
等等 真不是时候
This is a-a very bad time.my life is a mess.
真的 我的生活一团糟
I mean,it's not just me.
不只是我自己
it's a really confusing time.
这段时间我很混乱
And I mean,look at me.I'm gardening at midnight.
你看看我 竟然还半夜种花
I am looking at you,and you look beautiful...
我正看着你呢 你是最美的
And flawless,and I love you.
完美无瑕 我爱你
And if it's all right with you,
你若不介意
I think I'm gonna kiss you.
我要吻你了
Oh,sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me.
对不起
Good morning.
早上好
Thanks.
多谢
Oh my god.
老天呐
"welcome back.holly"?
"欢迎回来 赫莉"?
Sarah walker? Yes?
莎拉·沃克? 什么事
I'm cal from accounting.
我是会计部的卡尔
Last week's invoices.
这是上周的单据
I missed your first reign,
之前你在的时候我们没机会共事
But everyone's happy you're back.
但大家都很欢迎你回来
Thank you.Ok,see you around.
谢谢 回见
Oh,my god.
我的天
Kevin walker.
凯文·沃克
Kevin,this is insane.
凯文 我要疯了
I've come back,and ojai foods has turned into ojai dudes.
这次回来发现欧康遍地帅哥
You sound like a gay justin.
你听起来就像女版贾斯汀
No,i'm serious.the place is absolutely swarming with hot men.
我说真的 放眼望去都是猛♥男♥
I can barely handle it.
我都快扛不住了
Well,at least all the eye candy will make working with holly easier.
那刚好可以缓解你和赫莉共事的痛苦
Actually,she's trying to be nice.she sent me a fruit basket.
其实她挺友好的 还送来了水果篮
Do you think I should get a food taster just in case?
我是不是应该找人先试吃一下
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表