剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
bye,sean.
再见 肖恩
uh,well,we'll,uh,uh...
那么 我们会
we'll-- we'll be in touch. thanks,sean.
我们 我们会联♥系♥你的 谢谢你 肖恩
all right,who else are we seeing?
接下来还有谁
personnel files are all integrated.
人事资料都已经整理好了
so do you want me to just leave them on the table?
我就放在桌子上 行吗
you're finished?
这么快就完成了吗
i figured that wouldtake you a couple days.
还以为你要花上好几天呢
well,i had incentive to work quickly.
当然 我有赶快完工的动力
can you sign this?
你能在这儿签个字吗
the agency needs it,just to,uh,show them that i worked.
这样好证明我曾在这儿工作过
have a busy weekend planned?
周末有安排吗
no,not really.
其实没有
well,thanksfor your hard work.
谢谢你的努力工作
it was nice today,seeing you.
今天很高兴见到你
you gonna go home soon?
你快要回家了吗
i have nothing else to do.
反正我也没事可做了
quiet weekend.
一个安静的周末
figured i might as well get through these by monday.
干脆把这些工作赶在周一之前完成好了
bye.
回见
so you're not hiring anybody that-- that you interviewed today?
你面试了一整天却没有一个中意的吗
uh,no.
对
what?
怎么了
you have to bring me more people.
你得给我多找些人来
uh,r-robert,robert,these are the guys.
罗伯特 这些人正合适的
i- i had to call in favors
能把他们找来面试
just to get them to come in for an interview.
都已经是看我面子了
these are not the guys,okay?
这些人都不是我想要的 行了吧
if they are,we're in a lot of trouble.
要是他们就是 那我们就麻烦大了
this staff is populated by ivy league yes-men.
这个职位可很受常青藤大学生们的欢迎
get me somebody who will wow me.
找一些能让我眼前一亮的
wow you?
眼前一亮?
you-- you--you need to be wowed?
要让你眼前一亮?
when i hired you,i saw that "thing".
雇你时我就从你身上看到了那种气质
you brought that "thing"to the office.
你把那种气质带到了这个办公室
find me that.
找到这样的
okay,do you maybe want to quantify that?
好吧 那你能不能说得更清楚点
you know it when you see it.
你看到了就明白了
you know what?i'm starting to think
你知道吗 我想这都
that this isn't about the interviews.
与这个面试无关
every guy that came in here today to interview with you just-- just
今天上午来面试的这些人
what,wasn't good enough?
他们都不够好吗
well,you gotta keep looking.
我们只是要继续找
okay,fine,but you need to help
好说 可你得配合我
meand you need to tell mewhat you're looking for...
到底要什么样的
because every single one of these guys had the "thing",
他们每个人都很有气质
if you would just give them a chance.
只需要你给他们一个机会
i mean,they are experienced and they're whip smart.
我是说 他们都有经验 他们也很聪明
they're not good enough.
他们都不够好
they're not you.
他们也不是你
okay,this is everything from the nether reaches of the hall closet.
这些就是架子上所有的东西了
i advise you to toss it.
把它们都扔了吧
i think i saw mouse droppings.
我想我都看到老鼠屎掉出来了
oh,they're cedar pellets...
那只是些雪松丸
little dark brown cedar pellets.
几粒深褐色的雪松丸
whose kneepads are these?
这些护膝是谁的
i think sarah used those as breasts all through middle school.
我记得莎拉整个中学都用它来垫胸
oh,yeah.yeah,right.
对 对 没错
like i needed them.
好像我非常需要它们似的
i'd be very careful,kevin walker.
我要是你的话可要小心了 凯文·沃克
i just found your break dance pants.
我发现你跳霹雳舞的裤子了哦
sarah,sarah,this is all dad's stuff.
莎拉 这些都是爸爸的东西
she's selling all of dad's stuff.
她要卖♥♥掉爸爸所有的东西
i know.
我知道
if you wanna take something,go ahead.
如果你想要什么就拿吧
i did.
反正我拿了
w-- don't-- don't you think we should say something to her?
你不觉得我们应该和她谈谈么
and what would we say?
你说要谈什么
it's been two years.
都两年了
she wants to move on with her life.can you blame her?
她想继续她的生活 你能说什么吗
but what if she wants some of this stuff back to,
可以后万一她想找点东西
like,try and remember dad?
来回忆怎么办
well,the five of us are pretty good
你不觉得我们五个人
reminders of dad,don't you think?
已经够她回忆了吗
oh,my god.
天啊
"da doo ron ron."
da doo ron ron(歌♥名)
i loved shaun cassidy.
我以前很喜欢山恩·凯西迪的
remember this?
还记得这个吗
Profoundly.
记得可清楚了
it was my record.
那可是我的唱片
don't think so.
我可不这么想
"property of kevin walker"right there,babe.
这儿写着"凯文·沃克之物" 宝贝儿
ah,yeah.that's because after i left for college,
那是因为你趁我上大学时
you pilfered my room,babe
偷进我的房♥里
,and put your lame "propertyof kevin walker" labels over everything
把所有的东西都贴上"凯文·沃克之物"
so i'd never get it back.
所以我就一直要不回来了
could we please price and organize while we stroll down memory lane?
你们能不能边回忆边给它们分类标价啊
we have so much to do--tommy,perfect timing.
我们还有很多 汤米 来得真是时候
you got my message.
你收到我的留言了
yeah,you mean your threats of selling off my football trophies?
你是说你威胁要卖♥♥掉足球奖杯的留言吗
nice.hey,guys.
做得不错啊 各位好
yeah,uh,listen,i'm gonna go now and get some pizza for dinner.
我去买♥♥披萨回来作为晚餐
wait,i think i'm blocking you in.
等等 我的车挡着你的了
why don't i drive?
我开车载你去吧
wow,look at all this stuff.
看这些东西啊
it's the time capsule.
是时光胶囊啊
uh,this is supposed to be in the ground.
这个不是埋在地下了吗
sarah and i buried it.
我和莎拉埋的
well,i think the gardeners dug it up
应该是园丁在种树时
when they were doing some planting.
把它挖上来的吧
i- i really was meaning to rebury it,actually.
其实我打算再把它埋下去的
it's no big deal,mom.
这没什么大不了的 妈妈
well,it was when we were kids.
那时我们都还小
you guys were so cute.
你们真可爱
you wouldn't tell me anything you were putting inside.
你们从来不告诉我里面放了什么
it was all completely confidential.
搞得神秘兮兮的
mom,it's almost 6:00.
妈妈 都快6点了
you wanted me to remind you about the craigslist deadline.
你还要我提醒你craigslist的最后期限吗
yes,craigslist.
想起来了 craigslist
uh,justin,help me-- help me make a listing,will you?
贾斯汀 来帮我列一个清单 好吗
what?you don't need my help. i need your help.
什么 你才不要我的帮助呢 我要的
why don't you guys open it up,see what's inside?
你们为什么不打开看看里面有什么
yeah.
好
i can't believe she did this.
真不敢相信她竟然这样做
i mean,we made her swear to us she wouldn't go nearthat burial site.
她跟我们发誓不会接近那个埋藏点的
yeah,maybe she forgot.
是啊 可能她忘了吧
i did.
反正我忘了
okay,so this is how it's gonna be now?
那现在就这样吧
what,do you expect me to chit chat like nothing's happened?
不然嘞 想让我在谈笑中当什么也没发生吗
you quit.
你退出了
you left me scrambling to salvage ojai afteryou--
你撇下我一个人来拯救欧康
after i what,put the company in jeopardy?
什么 在使公♥司♥陷入困境之后吗
i know,tommy.thank you.i know.
我知道 汤米 谢谢 我已经知道了
nobody asked you to leave.
没有人要你走
you make it pretty hard for me to stay,and you know it.
是你让我留不下去的 你知道的
the only reason you quitis
你退出
'cause you can't stand not being the boss.
是因为你受不了被人使唤
no,i quit because i couldn't stand watching
不 是因为看不惯
what you were doing to ojai.
你对欧康的所作所为
what i was doing?saving the company?
我做什么了 拯救公♥司♥吗
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表