剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
This is my partner. Ethan,right?
这是我的搭档 伊森 对吧
Yep.Hey,how are you?
没错 你好
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
So I'm so sorry that we're doing this here.
很抱歉在这里面试
It's just that our offices are--are being renovated.
我们的办公室 在装♥修♥
There's no need to apologize.
不用感到抱歉
This--this is great.
这里很棒
So what do you know about,uh,greenatopia?
你对绿色构想了解多少
Not very much.Just what the recruiter told me.
不是很多 就中介的跟我说了一些
So please tell me more.
再详细介绍一下吧
Okay,good.We'll start at the beginning then.
好 那我么从头开始
This company was born under one basic assumption--
公♥司♥的创立基于这样一个设想
people want to do more to help the environment,
人人都想为环境做点贡献
they just don't have access to enough information.
只是不知道该怎么做
They're confused.
大家都很困惑
And who can blame 'em?
谁能怪他们呢
You know,any globally conscious consumer is immediately confronted
世界上每一个有良知的消费者
with all these decisions the second they walk into a supermarket.
一进到超♥市♥ 就必须面对种种的选择
Do they buy organic produce from overseas,
买♥♥海外的有机产品
or do they buy conventional that's locally grown?
还是买♥♥本地的农产品
You know,do you contribute to ground water pollution,
平时的习惯是否导致了地下水污染
ingest pesticides into your system,
食物中是否残留了杀虫剂
or do you expand your carbon footprint
排放二氧化碳是否过多
and increase global warming?
加剧全球变暖?
Because of the diesel
正因为有了内燃机
that it takes to get your australian organic mango to your plate.
人们才吃上澳洲的有机芒果
You're right.
没错
Save your body,or save the planet--that's a tough consumer choice.
要健康还是要环境 真难选择
Exactly.
正是
So a couple of years ago,I'm out surfing.
几年前 我去冲浪
Oddly enough,I get my best ideas when I'm out in the ocean.
奇怪吧 我在海里想到妙点子
Right.
这样
And,uh,it's in between sets,I'm waiting on this wave,
我正等着浪头
and this idea comes to me--
突然就有了这个想法
what if there was a web site where people could log on and find out
如果说有个网站 大家可以登陆查阅
what kind of impact the food they buy has on the environment?
所买♥♥的食物对环境产生的影响
And that's the origin of greenatopia.
这个就是绿色构想的起源
Just log on,enter your zip code and boom--
打开网站 输入邮编
our robust and efficient database retrieval engine
我们庞大有效的数据库跟检索引擎
gives you all the pertinent information you need.
可以给你想要的准确信息
It's,uh,well,it's genius.
这是天才之作
It is the internet its best,you know?
这是互联网最强的地方
It's--it's the democratization of information.
这是信息的民♥主♥化
Right.
没错
And while we help mom-and-pop america
美国的爹妈们
make nutritious,planet-friendly choices,
有了更多营养环保的选择
we rake in serious coin.
我们也有了巨大的商机
well,okay,what my partner means to say,uh,
我的搭档是说
is that we have identified a market
我们已经抓准了市场
and created a means to target that market.
也找到了开♥发♥市场的方法
With revenue streams from both consumers and vendors.
买♥♥家卖♥♥家通吃
You do have the chance to make some serious coin.
那真是有的赚了
vendors are lining upright now,
卖♥♥家队伍排得长长的
and the web site's in beta testing.
网站正在做数据测试
We're ready to launch the pilot program.
我们准备先要试运行一下
Th sounds great.
听起来真不错
Can I start you three with a drink?
三位要喝点什么
Uh,sparking water for me,please.
我要苏打水
Beer.
啤酒
Yeah,I'll have a beer.
我也要啤酒
Got it.
好的
Oh,uh,make that three beers.
那就来三杯啤酒吧
Sure.
好的
Welcome,everybody,to the,uh,T.G.I.F.afternoon meeting.
欢迎各位来到今天下午的集♥会♥
I'm paula,and I'm an addict.
我叫波拉 我是个瘾君子
hi,paula.
嗨 波拉
Hey,everybody.
大家好
I'm glad you guys are here.
很高兴在此见到各位
Good.I thought was late.
还好 我以为迟到了呢
You are.
是迟到了
I heard about the new job.
听说你的新工作了
That's awesome.Congrats.
太棒了 恭喜你
Thanks.
谢了
look,can we just bury the hatchet now,please?
我们别闹了好吧
I think you're the one that did the hatchet job.
是你先闹的
Maybe me firing you wasn't the worst thing that ever happened.
或许我炒了你并不是什么坏事
I mean,if you--if you thinkabout it,you have a new career.
看看嘛 你现在开始另一番新事业了
I'm sorry.You want to thank you for firing me?
没听错吧 我还要谢谢你炒了我吗
You have a personality disorder.You know that?
你这人很有问题 知道吗
Oh,stop being such a drama queen.
不要没事找事了
Can you get out of the way
能不能让开
so i can be with the brother I actually like?
我好进去陪我喜欢的弟弟
I'm not in your way.Go.
我没挡你路 去呗
Just move.
让开
After you.
你先请
Don't be a doofus.Just move.
别像个傻子杵在那 让开
Hey,don't touch me.Don't do that.
别碰我 别来这套
now have you guys thought about franchising this?
你们想过特许这个项目的经营权吗
Because there is no reason that this shouldn't go global.
这么好的项目 应该推广全球
Your mouth,god's ears.
但愿能如你所说
I mean,really.
我说真的
And you could be in on the ground floor on this.
那这先机一定就是由你抢得咯
Well,that would be exciting.
这听起来很不错
It's really exciting.
的确是
One last question.
最后一个问题
Uh,if you could have dinner with any president...
如果你能与一位总统共进晚餐
Alive or dead,who would it be?
不管在世与否 你会选谁?
F.D.R.
富兰克林·罗斯福
Interesting.
有意思
Sarah,listen,your experience,your education,your personality,
莎拉 你的经验学历个性
it's all--it's all very impressive.
让人印象深刻
Thank you.
谢谢
And can I just say right here,
直说了
that I would very much like to be part of your organization.
我很非常希望加入贵公♥司♥
I think we'd love that, too.
我们也一样
But we have other candidates to meet before we make a decision.
不过我们还有其他应聘者需要见见
Uh,oh,right,of course.
好的 那当然
Well,thank you so much.
非常感谢
But d-do let us know if you,uh,if you get any other offers.
如果你找到其他工作 一定告诉我们
I will.
一定
Thank you for coming to lunch. Great to meet you guys.
谢谢 很高兴认识你们
You know the thing that bugs me the most is that
最让我心烦的是
he couldn't take two seconds to call me
花2秒钟给我打个电♥话♥ 他都做不到
and tell me that he was halfway around the world.
至少告诉我一声 要去那么大老远的
Yeah.
没错
That does sound fishy.
听着是很可疑
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well,I don't know.
我也不知道
Maybe he's hiding something else.
或许他在隐瞒着什么事
N-n--this is about national security,not--not nooky.
不不 这事关国♥家♥安♥全♥ 无关地下情
For some men,it's sex.
有些男人 出墙要瞒
For others,it's power.
有些男人 得权要瞒
Two sides of the same coin,kitty.
事物的两面性而已 凯蒂
okay,mother,whatever you're trying to say,
好了 妈妈 不管你想说什么
why don't you just come out and say it?
大方说出来
Sweetheart,I've watched you all day
宝贝 你的心思都系
tying yourself up in knots about robert-
在罗伯特身上
where is he?What is he doing?
担心他在哪 他在做什么
Oh,that is not true.
我可没那样
I-I worry about you,that you're headed down this dangerous path.
可我担心你有这样的趋势
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表