剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
No, no. I just saw the white and black-- white shirt, black pants. yeah.
我就看见黑白色 白上衣 黑裤子
And I just said, "waiter. waiter." waiter's uniform.
我就想你是服务生 是服务生的衣着
I'm sorry. it's okay.
真对不起 没事啊
So what are you doing here? oh, your mother invited me.
你怎么在这 你妈邀请我来的
Oh, so she just ropes in any random park goer
难道她就随便抓人来
And brings them to her events.
参加她的活动吗
Well, actually, I've been active
实际上 从我妻子去世以后
In cancer charities since my wife died.
我就经常参加癌症慈善活动
So I was glad to be included.
我很高兴能来
Oh, wow. no--oh, my gosh. I'm--i'm so sorry.
天哪 真对不起啊
Thank you. it was a while ago.
谢谢你了 有一段时间了
Oh, god.
天哪
And I hate the way
我真恨自己
That always brings conversation to a screeching halt.
总是让谈话戛然而止
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'll--i'm--um--
对不起 我真抱歉
It's not just you. it's--it's everyone.
又不是只有你这样
So, uh... your husband gave a good speech.
你老公的演讲不错嘛
Oh, oh, yeah. he's--he's, uh, he likes that.
他喜欢演讲
Oh, you know, we never got a chance to talk about evan's, um...
我们还没机会谈到埃文
You know, his, uh, issues.
他的小问题
You can say gas.
你直接说吧
Gas.
打嗝
No, i-i did. I tried everything.
我各种方法都试过了
I tried over the lap. I tried over the shoulder.
我让他躺在我腿上 还让他的头搭在我的肩上
And it just, I don't know, it just doesn't seem to work. do you ski?
好像都没用 你滑雪吗
Yeah. okay, I'm told that if you press their knees
是啊 我听说可以把孩子的膝盖顶到前胸
Up into their chest-- oh, like a downhill tuck?
就像滑雪下坡时的姿势
And maybe he'll win a gold medal someday.
说不定他将来能拿块金牌呢
He's still not picking up. he's not going to, man.
他还是不接电♥话♥ 他没打算接
He's too busy catching waves.
他忙着冲浪吧
God, what were we thinking, taking him to baja?
我们怎么想的 居然带他去巴哈
You know what? stop. you sound like mom. I'm serious.
你别说了 口气跟妈一样 我很严肃的
Tommy knew what he was doing.
汤米知道自己在干吗
Why didn't we just leave him alone? because he was gonna lose.
我们为什么要管他 因为他输定了
You know what? we should be down there looking for him.
我们应该去墨西哥找他
And what, if we found him, he's gonna come home with us?
就算找到他 他会跟我们回家吗
Kevin, he left his wife and kid.
凯文 他自己老婆孩子都不要了
If you want to be angry at him, go ahead.
如果你要生他的气 你随便
I can't be, not--not right now.
我可不行 现在不行
Good for you.
那随便你
Hey. what's up?what are you doing out here?
干嘛呢 你怎么待在外面
Just, uh, just chillin'.
透透气
I'm usually not a big wine drinker,
我通常不喝葡萄酒
But this is really, really good. you should try some.
但这个真不错 你该试试
I'm sorry, man. I totally forgot. yeah, you know, it's-- it's no big deal.
对不起 我忘了你不能喝 没事
Don't worry about it.
别放心上
Look, I'm--i'm sorry if I was a little weird over at rebecca's.
之前在瑞贝卡家我怪怪的 对不起了
Well, for the record, man, you don't need to be.
你真的不用那样
We're just friends. I know. yeah. she told me.
我们只是朋友 她也这么说
She's a really cool person.
她人很好
I can--i can see why you were so bummed when she broke up with you.
你们分手了 你一定很难过
Actually, I think we're, uh, we're getting back together.
实际上我觉得我们要复合了
Really? that's great. yeah.good.
真的? 那太棒了 是啊
Is she here? I mean, she said she was invited.
她来了吗 她说她被邀请了
It's, uh, you know, it's complicated.
事情很复杂
She doesn't know about tommy, huh?
她不知道汤米的事吧
I mean, it makes sense. her mom is the prosecution, right?
也难怪 她妈要起诉是吧
You know what?don't-- don't worry about it.
你不用担心这个
Oh, I'm not worried. I just-- I thought the whole lying thing
我不担心 我以为当时你们分手
Was why you guys broke up in the first place.
就是因为对彼此不坦诚
Excuse me? I get it, man. you have to put your brother first.
你说什么 我懂 你要向着你哥
I mean, you wouldn't want the d.a. knowing about all this
你不想事情传到检察官那里吧
you know what? leave my brother out of this.
你别把我哥也扯进来
And while you're at it, leave recca out of it, too.
也别把瑞贝卡扯进来
Hey, take it easy, man.
你激动什么
No, what--what do you want? seriously, what do you want?
说实话 你到底想怎么样
I mean, you move into our house, you're living off our mom.
你住在我家 吃喝也都在我家
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot. that's your job.
对不起 我忘了 那是你才干的事
You know what? just because our parents slept together
就算你妈跟我爸有一腿
Does not mean you belong here.
不代表你是这家人
Belong? is that why you think I came here?
家人? 你以为我来是因为这个?
Will you tell your mom I found my own ride home?
麻烦你告诉你妈一声 我先回家了
Harvey, the rest of the board listens to you.
哈维 其他董事都听你的
If you take the lead on this, the others are gonna follow.
如果你带个头 他们就会学你
Yeah, but we can't ignore the fact that he was embezzling the company.
但是我们不能忽略他挪用公♥款♥的事实
Yeah, but, harvey, ojai stands nothing to gain if this goes to trial.
但是真闹上法庭 对欧康也没好处
Hi. mind if I join you?
介意我加入谈话吗
What, are you two ganging up on me?
你俩要组团忽悠我么
Well, harvey, if that's what it takes.
真有用的话就忽悠呗
Okay, what are mom and saul up to?
索尔跟妈在干吗
I've just seen them sucking up to harvey childs,
你看他俩一直在拍他的马屁
And I know mom hates him.
老妈明明恨死他了
They're on a mission to get tommy's charges dropped.
他们想给汤米开罪
They want the board to go to the d.a.
让董事会向检察官撤诉
Oh, well, that's the wrong road to go down.
这么干可不行
What?
什么
You know, when's mom gonna realize,this family's hold on ojai foods,
老妈怎么还不明白
It's over.
欧康已经不是咱家的了
How can you say that so glibly?
你怎么说的跟局外人似的
It's not glib. it's the truth.
我不是局外人 这是事实
Yeah, well, I'm not sure I can live with that.
我可不能接受
It's over, sarah.
只能这样了 莎拉
Enough.
够了
Ryan, hey. how's the opening?
莱恩 开幕式怎么样
Actually, I'm at nora's. that was quick.
实际上我回到诺拉家了 真快啊
Yeah, well, I wasn't feeling very welcomed.
我感觉自己不受欢迎
Oh, no. what happened?
不是吧 发生什么了
Look, I know you and justin are getting back together...
我知道你跟贾斯汀要复合了
Uh, we're not back together.
我们没复合
He seems to think differently about that.
他可不这么想
Either way, he made it pretty clear that he doesn't want me near you.
不管怎么样 他明显不想让我接近你
Oh, my god. what is wrong with him?
天哪 他有毛病吧
I think the fact that I exist pisses him off.
我的存在让他不爽
Plus, he's probably just a little worked up about tommy.
另外他还因为汤米的事情很心烦吧
Wait, what about tommy?
汤米怎么了
What, he didn't tell you?
他没告诉你?
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Tommy took off.
汤米跑掉了
I think he's somewhere in mexico.
他在墨西哥的什么地方
Yeah, but justin said that he was gonna be there today.
贾斯汀说今天他要去那边
Well, you should probably talk to him about that.
你该跟他谈谈
Yeah, I will. um...
我会的
But listen, whatever he said about staying away from me
他说的那些让你离我远点的话
Forget it. we're friends. he doesn't have a say in that.
你别听 我们是朋友 他没权这么说
I was hoping you'd say that.
我也希望你能这么说
Tommy, it's me again.
汤米 又是我
Listen, I know you don't want to talk to any of us,
我知道你不想跟我们任何一个说话
But I want to talk to you.
但是我得跟你谈谈
Tommy, you're my brother. I love you.
汤米 你是我弟弟 我爱你
But you gotta come home.
你得回家
So what? you screwed up, you know?
就算你搞砸了又怎么样
But we can get through this, together.
我们可以度过难关
Nothing else matters... okay?
其他都不重要
I-i don't even care about what happens to ojai anymore.
欧康发生什么我都不关心
I just--i want you to come--
我就想让你回家
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
The voice mail box you are trying to reach is full.
此号♥码语♥音♥信箱已满
Please try again later.
请稍候再试
Need this?
要纸巾吗
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表