剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I know that omni inc. is a front that you created
我知道欧尼只是个你打的招牌
So that you could sell the land back to ojai,
然后你就能把地卖♥♥回欧康
Knowing that we would pay in shares
鉴于我们用股权交易
And you would get control of the company.
你由此掌控了公♥司♥
And then what were you gonna do,
然后你要怎么办呢
Just toss me to the curb and put the money back in?
把我一脚踹开 再把漏洞补上?
Holly, listen to me--
赫莉 听我说
No. I have all the information that I need.
不必了 我掌握了一切情况
Holly, I swear, I wasn't gonna go through with this.
赫莉 我发誓 我不想走到这一步的
Oh, and you expect me to believe that?
你觉得我会相信这话吗
Holly Don't.
赫莉 省省吧
Desperation is so unappealing.
垂死挣扎打动不了我
Here we are.This is mommy and daddy's room.
这是妈咪爹地的房♥间
And it's gonna be your room, for a-a little while anyway.
你也睡在这里 一段时间
And this is your bassinet over here.
你的摇篮在这边
This is where you will sleep a lot.
你要睡在这里很长一段时间
A lot, a lot, a lot, huh, evan?
很长很长很长哦 小埃文
I think I'm gonna change him, mom.
好像该给他换尿布了 妈妈
Oh, good. I'll catch it on camera.
太好了 我要拍下来
You know what, mom? I think it's enough.
够了啦
Wait.This is a monumental occasion.
别这样 这是历史性的一刻
Mom, I'm starting to feel like I'm on a reality tv show.
我感觉是上真人秀了
Well, all right, if you want robert to miss it.
你想让罗伯特错过这个么
Oh, he's not gonna miss it.
他才不会
Okay? please. there's gonna be so many diapers to change.
有很多尿布可以换
He's gonna be changing diapers over and over and over again. all right.
他会不停不停地要换尿布的
But be careful of that little penis.
小心他的小♥弟♥弟♥
It's a sprinkler system.
那个是个小喷水头哦
Don't worry, because I have this.
别担心 我有这个
What the hell is that? a peepee teepee.
那是啥玩艺 免湿罩
I just used a towel.
我以前都是用毛巾
Well, times have changed.
时代不同啦
Yeah.
是啊
I'm proud of you, kitty.
我真为你骄傲 凯蒂
Oh, what, for learning how to change a diaper?
怎么了 因为我会换尿布么
Well... yes, that, too.
好吧 这个也是
Mostly for... getting through the past two days
主要是因为 这两天你熬过来了
With such dignity and grace.
那么镇定那么从容
Oh, please. I'm just good at multitasking.
只是我比较擅长一心多用
You're gonna be a great mother.
你会是个好妈妈的
Learned it all from you.
都是跟你学的啦
Let's go to bed.
我们去睡觉觉
There you go.
睡吧
There you go.
睡吧
Nighty-night-night.
安安安
I can't believe he's here.
真不敢相信他在这里
He's home.
他回家了
Finally.
是啊 终于
Why don't you lie down? no, you know, I'm okay.
你也躺会吧 我还好
Rule number one-- when the baby naps, you nap.
育儿经第一条 跟着宝宝一起睡
Okay.
好吧
I will, I will.
我会的
In a minute.
马上
Hey, there you go.
乖乖
Hey, are you sure your mom won't mind?
你妈妈不会介意吗
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑么
She's always telling me to eat.
妈妈老是叫我吃吃吃
All right, come on.
好啦 来吧
Come on in and have a seat.
快来坐下
Get some dinner.
吃点东西
Okay. what do we got?
要吃什么呢
We got some broccoli, onions, spaghetti sauce,
有花椰菜 洋葱 意面酱
Some mushrooms.
还有一些蘑菇
God, my mom's fridge is amazing.
老妈的冰箱东西真多
All right. you know, I think we deserve this.
这是我们应得的
We deserve a well-cooked meal
我们应该好好吃顿饭的
After eating all that hospital cafeteria food.
吃那么多医院里的东西了都
We can call this your welcome home dinner.
或者当作欢迎你的晚餐
Oh, no. is it the onion?
怎么了 因为洋葱吗
No. um... no.
不 不
What is it? Is something wrong?
怎么了 出什么事了
No, it's the opposite.
没什么
I just--i want to tell you something.
只是有点事想跟你说
I have something to tell you, too,
我也有事要告诉你
But you're probably gonna laugh at me why would I do that?
你应该会笑我吧 我♥干♥吗要笑你
No, no, you you go first, though. no, no, no, no.
不不 你先说 不啦
No, no, go. No, tell me. justin, tell me.
不不 贾斯汀 告诉我吧
Okay.
好吧
All right, so you remember when we were at the hospital,
当我们在医院的时候
And there--and there's all this chaos around?
到处一片忙乱
We're--we're around all these people that
我们身边都是那些
Are--are fighting for their lives,
为生命勇敢抗争的人们
And some are gonna make it and--and some aren't.
一些人活下来了 另一些却没有
And it really reminded me about how I felt in iraq.
这让我回想起在伊♥拉♥克♥的日子
Oh, my god, justin.I didn't realize--
贾斯汀 我都没注意到
No, no, no, no. it's a good thing.
不不 这是好事
That's the point, is everybody there had a purpose.
这是关键 每个人都有目标
And I feel like I haven't had a purpose since...
可我不当军医以后
Since I was a medic.
却没有了目标
Yeah...
然后?
I-i want to be a doctor.
我想当个医生
And i-i know it sounds crazy
我知道听着有些夸张
And it's probably gonna take me forever, but--
也可能我永远当不了医生
No, that doesn't sound crazy at all.
没那么夸张的
I just want to be someone you're proud of.
我只是想让你自豪
Justin, I'm proud of you all the time.
我一直以你为豪啊 贾斯汀
I mean, I am now, but...
我现在就是
You'd be an amazing doctor.
你会成为个很棒的医生的
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 嗯
Oh, god. you know, i-i thought it was gonna sound ridiculous
老天 我一直觉得我要是说了
When it actually came out of my mouth.
听起来肯定会很搞笑
no, you should do it.
不会的 你该去做
I'm going to. I mean, I'm gonna try.
我会的 我会试试的
You know, me and school...
你也知道 我去念书...
what--what were you gonna tell me?
你要跟我说的是什么
Nothing. nothing. It doesn't matter.
没什么 不重要的
You sure? Yeah.
是吗 是的
This is what matters.
这才是最重要的
You keep sleeping. I'll walk him around.
你继续睡 我抱抱他
We'll take you live to st. francis hospital
我们为您现场直播在圣弗朗西斯医院
For an announcement from senator robert mccallister's spokesman.
来自麦凯勒斯特议员的发言人的声明
That's after the break. Stay with us.
广♥告♥过后继续
You didn't call.
你没打电♥话♥
David.
大卫
I am very pleased to announce that as of 4:34 yesterday,
我很荣幸地告诉各位 昨天4点34分
Senator mccallister and his wife,
麦凯勒斯特议员和他的妻子
My sister, kitty walker mccallister,
我姐姐 凯蒂·沃克·麦凯勒斯特
Became the proud parents
喜得一子
Of a very healthy, beautiful baby boy--
是个健康漂亮的男婴
Evan walker mccallister.
埃文·沃克·麦凯勒斯特
Now there have been some rumors about the senator's health,
还有一些有关议员身体状况的传言
And I would like to clarify.
我在此澄清一下
Upon arrival at the hospital,
送到医院以后
The senator was treated for a heart irregularity.
议员被诊断为心律不齐
He underwent some routine tests.
将会进行一些常规检查
Now as soon as these results become available,we will release them,
检查结果一出来 我们会立即公布
however in the meantime, he's looking forward to spending a few days
但同时 议员希望这些时间
With his brand-new baby boy
能和刚诞生的孩子一起度过
And getting back onto the campaign trail,
然后继续回到竞选中来
And eventually serving the great state of california as its governor.
努力成为伟大的加州州长
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表