剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Listen,mom,I know I promised,
妈妈 我知道我答应过
but it's the only time the realtor can show me through the office.
但是地♥产♥经纪人只有现在有空带我看♥房♥♥
Sarah,it's an office.
莎拉 不过就是个办公室
The only thing you need to know is does it have a window?
你只要确定它有窗户就好
Just because greenatopia's doing well,I can't take the risk that kyle and ethan
虽然绿色构想发展顺利 我也得小心
aren't gonna suddenly turn into donald trump.
免得凯尔和伊森突然变身唐纳德·特朗普
I promise that I will come and meet ryan.
我保证 我会去见莱恩的
Like when? Mom,I have to go.
什么时候 妈妈我得挂了
Oh,god.I'm so sorry.I forgot to call you back.
对不起啊 我忘记回电♥话♥了
To confirm,I hope.
但愿你有好消息(能来见莱恩)
Yeah,you know what?Something,um,something came up at the office.
办公室里刚出了点事
What could be so important you can't find the time to meet your half brother?
什么事那么重要 连你弟弟都没空见
Can you,uh,hang on for a sec?
等一下下先
It's my mom.You can talk to her.She's nice.
是我妈 你跟她聊吧 她人很好
Hey,mom. I,uh,I-I can't talk right now.
嘿 妈 我现在不方便说话
Fine.Then just listen.
那好 你听着就好
I made a reservation for 1:00 at that new little bistro on colorado.
我在科罗拉多一个新餐馆订了1点的位子
I wish I could.I-I-I can't.
我是想去 可是没空
No,tommy.Don't you dare cancel on me.
不行 汤米 你不许放我鸽子
Mom,look,holly just put together a last-minute meeting I cannot cancel.
赫莉在最后关头突然要开会 我不能不去
Push it.
那就推迟啊
I definitely can't push it.
完全没有商量的余地诶
All right,um,I gotta go,mom. Bye.
好了 我得挂了 拜
All rise.
全体起立
Court is now in session.The honorable arthur gray presiding.
现在开庭 由亚瑟·格雷法官担任主席
Calling the case of people vs. thomas walker.
现审理托马斯·沃克的诉讼案
Docket number 3-7-5-6-4.
诉讼编号♥3756♥4♥
You know what? screw tommy.
别管汤米
You think he would've remembered what it was like when dad embazzled.
他哪记得老爸挪用公♥款♥是什么情况
I mean, he practically took the business to his grave with him.
爸爸差点把公♥司♥都赔进去了
You know, it wouldn't have been the worst thing what i've done.
我还做过比这更糟糕的事诶
Rebecca, how-- how can you even say that?
瑞贝卡 你怎么为他辩护
I mean, he lied to you.
他骗了你
He made you think buying that land is your idea.
让你以为买♥♥地是你的主意
I'm sorry, but you couldn't pay me to go to his arraignment.
很抱歉 但我不会出席他的提审
Oh, great. it's my mom, again. i'm so not answering that.
太好了 又是我妈 我绝对不会接的
Well, she probably wants to talk about everything what's going on.
她可能是想问问发生什么事了
She actually doesn't even know what's going on.
她才不知道有事发生
We're supposed to wait for tommy to tell her.
我们打算让汤米自己告诉她
She just wants me to hang out with ryan.
她只是想让我去陪陪莱恩
Well, you know, you haven't seen him since he showed up that night
那天晚上之后你是没再见到他了
And that was enough.
有那么一晚就够了
The last thing i need is another sibling.
我可不需要再添个弟弟
And i'm sure you said the same thing about me,
我肯定你当时也是这么说我的
But look where that got us.
可你看我们俩现在
If you think that i'm going to be dating ryan in a year,
如果你是指我要再和莱恩约会一年
That's just really weird and gross.
那真是太恶心了
I know you say that i shouldn't blame myself for this,
你说过 这事不是我的错
But it's not ryan's fault, either.
但也不是莱恩的错
Yeah, you're right. it's tommy and your mom's.
说的是 这是汤米和你♥妈♥的♥错
My mom didn't do anything.
我妈可没做什么
Rebecca, you know what i mean.
瑞贝卡 你知道我什么意思
No, what do you mean?
我不知道 你什么意思
Nothing, all right? you know what?
没有什么意思 好不
let's not fight about this.
我们别为这些吵了
The last thing i need is you on a red-eye to new york again.
我可不希望你又搭着红眼航♥班♥飞去纽约
My leaving had nothing to do with my mother.
我去纽约不是因为我妈
Except for the fact that she stormed in here and blamed for everything
然后她就杀来这里说都是我的错
Okay, you know what? you're right.
知道吗 你说的对
We shouldn't talk about this.let's just not.
我们不应该再谈这些
let's do that, all right?
好的 不再谈了
Let's just promise that we're not gonna talk about it.
我们俩保证不再谈这事了
We love each other too much to take sides,
我们俩太爱对方了 站哪边都不是
all right? you're right.okay.
好吗 好
Promise? let's stay out of it? okay,i promise.
保证不再谈了? 好的 我保证
Promise? no more? no more.okay.
说话算数? 一定
Oh, i so don't want to go to work.
我真不想去上班了
Why? i mean, tommy's not gonna be there. so? still, it's
那就别去呗 反正汤米不在 可是
Rebecca, we're not talk--
瑞贝卡 我们说好的
You're right. i'm sorry. bye. bye, baby.
抱歉 走了拜拜 拜拜
And give ryan a break.
对莱恩好一点
Fine. but i'm not hanging out with him.
知道啦 但我才不要陪他出去逛
No, no, no, no, ryan. you don't have to do that.
不不不 你不用做这些的
Oh, it's okay. really. i mean, you are putting me up.
没关系的 你都让我留宿这儿
I'm glad to. get-- let me finish that.don't worry.
你能来我很高兴啊 我来收拾哈
So what time are we meeting everybody?
那什么时候能见见大家
Actually, it looks like it's just you and me for lunch.
说实在的 中午就只有我们两个
It seems that kevin and tommy and sarah
凯文 汤米 莎拉
Are all stuck meeting some...
他们好像有什么事走不开
And i can't get a hold of justin.
贾斯汀的电♥话♥我也打不通
i can never get a hold of justin
我一直都管不住贾斯汀
It's okay.
没关系
You know, i--i'm not sure i'd want to meet me, either.
我也没想好自己要不要见他们
I am their dad's illegitimate child, so... no, nothing
我算是私生子 所以 不是的
Nothing about you is illegitimate.
和这个没关系
They're just busy, that's all.
他们只是很忙 就这么简单
Yeah, well, i feel like i just kinda...
我感觉自己
Came outta nowhere, you know?
这样子来太唐突了
Well, i asked you to come, anytime.
是我让你来的 任何时候都欢迎你
I'm so glad you're here.
你能来这我很高兴
I just don't want it to seem like i'm being presumptuous
我只是不想让人觉得很冒昧
Like i think...
像是...
I can just show up here and kind of...
我突然出现...
Belong or anything.
把自己当一份子之类的
Ryan, william turned their life upside down, too.
莱恩 威廉也把他们的生活搞得一团糟
That's why i want you to meet them.
这就是我想让你见见大家的原因
They're living proof you can get through this.
他们是活生生的例子 你能行的
You know what? we should go to ojai after lunch.
我们饭后去参观欧康吧
You could see the family business.
让你看看这个家族企业
Tommy will be out of his meetings by then.
到时汤米的会也开得差不多了
I'm sure he'd love to show you around. what do you think?
他肯定很乐意带你到处转转 怎么样
Okay.
好的
Okay. great.
太好了
Very well, mr. walker's posted bail.
很好 沃克先生获准保释
We'll see you all back on march 25th. thank you, your honor.
3月25日继续审理 谢谢 法官大人
Is that good?
这算好消息吗
As well as can be... are we done? yeah.
算是吧 结束了? 是的
She's off-limits, tommy. not a word.
你是禁止接近她的 一句话也不行
Gotta give her credit for burying the smile.
心里暗爽着 她还真能憋得住
Oh, wait till she gets to the parking garage.
等她一到停车场
She'll break out into song.
肯定立马放声高歌♥
Hey, julia.
朱莉娅
Did he do this? you know what?
真是他干的? 知道吗
you really need to talk him about this.
你应该好好跟他谈谈
Right.
没错
And you'll get me those bank statements as soon as you can?
尽快把银行的报告给我
Yes, of course.
当然
Okay. we'll talk more this afternoon.
今天下午再谈谈有关事项
Hey, go home and get some rest.
回家休息一下
All right. thanks.
好的 谢谢
Oh, finally.
终于结束了
I have never seen more stupid bureaucracy
这辈子都没见过
In my entire life.
这么烦人的诉讼程序
That's what you have to say?
你只会说这个?
You did this.
这一切都是你干的
Can we not do this here?
别在这里说好吗
that's why all the promises, right?
难怪你许诺我那么多东西
The new car, redoing the backyard--
新车 重新翻修后院
Were you just trying to distract me...
你是想使我分心吗
so i wouldn't suspect anything?
这样我就不会怀疑了吗
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表