剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Here you are.
你在这儿啊
Think I will head down to the beach. you want to come?
我想去海边 你来吗
What, and leave my family unchaperoned? I don't think so.
留着我家人在这里胡作非为吗 我可不想
You know, kitty and sarah have already started
凯蒂和莎拉已经开始
Throwing back your pomegranate martinis.
狂喝你调的石榴汁马蒂尼了
you love it. love what?
你很享受嘛 享受什么
All of them being here, hosted by you,
全家人聚在这里 你做男主人
Mr. "i've got the keys to a fabulous beach house,
手持着漂亮海滨别♥墅♥的钥匙
Soon-to-be partner of a major l.a. law firm."
即将成为洛杉矶大型律师事务所合伙人
You forgot just married.
你忘记加上"刚结婚"了
oh, right. that little detail. you know what?
啊 对 落下个细节 这么说吧
I think I do.
我觉得我确实挺享受的
I think I love being lord of the manner.
我觉得我喜欢掌管一切的
Mm, that's 'cause you like being the center of attention,
那是因为你喜欢受人瞩目
Like everybody else in your family.
就像你全家人一样
Yeah.
对哦
Actually, it's amazing none of us went into show business.
真是奇怪了 怎么我们谁也没进演艺圈
Well, you've been working like a crazy person.
你一直都是工作狂
You deserve to be the center of attention.
你理所应当受人瞩目
Don't go to the beach just yet.
先别上海边呗
Why? what do you have in mind?
为什么 你脑子里想什么
Kevin, your family's here. what if they spill something?
凯文 你家人都在这呢 要是他们洒东西了怎么办
I've alre'vy taken care of that.
我都安排好了
Kevin's making me drink outside.
凯文居然让我到外面喝酒
Hmm, me, too.
让我也是
God. you know, it's really actually quite beautiful out here.
天哪 其实外面风景也很美
You know, sarah,
莎拉
I know I've been really weird about it.
我知道我表现的一直很别扭
But your letter really means a lot to me.
但是你写的信对我意义很大
Oh, don't worry about it.
别放在心上了
Really, you said some...
我说真的 你写了那么多
Very nice things, and...
很多美好的事情
I loved that story about me on the third grade
我很喜欢你讲的那个我三年级时的故事
That one.
那个啊
Yeah, the one where I used to give the cookies to the little girl
是啊 我经常把饼干分给那个小女孩
Because her mother only gave her apples for dessert.
因为那个小女孩的妈妈只给她苹果当饭后甜点
Yeah. I just...
是啊 我...
I thought it epitomized you.
我想那个故事能衬你的
Sarah.
莎拉
That story was never in the letter.
信里根本就没有提那个故事
It never even happened.
这故事压根是我编的
God. I should've known.
天啊 我怎么那么笨
You would never give your cookies away to anyone.
你怎么会把饼干分给别人吃
It's not funny.
这一点不好笑
Oh, god. why didn't I finish reading that letter?
天啊 我为什么不把那信看完啊
you didn't even read it? no, I did, most of it.
你读都没读过? 不不 我读了大部分
God, I almost even wrote it.
我甚至差点就开始写了
I ran out of time. I was talking to mom...
结果没时间了 然后我就跟妈妈说
Of course, mom. mom wrote it.
当然了 妈妈 妈妈写的
she offered to help. you didn't have to say yes.
她自己提出来要帮我的 你可以不用她帮
I mean, come on, sarah, what's going on with you?
我是说 莎拉 你到底怎么啦
You had, like, a month to write it.
你有一个月的时间来写
Sorry, kitty. I'm just-- I'm at the end of my rope.
对不起 凯蒂 我也是实在没有办法了
I have never been this stressed.
我从来没有压力这么大
I'm about to do the biggest thing I've ever done in my life,
我将要做这一生中最重要的事情
And I asked you to help me.
然后请你来帮忙
God, what are you even worried about?
天哪 你担心个什么劲儿啊
You're married to a senator. you are gonna get a baby.
你可是嫁给了议员 你肯定能领养到孩子的
You know what, you always do this
你每次都是这样
You always, always make the assumption that my life is so easy.
你总是以为我的生活是多么多么的轻松
you know, I think it's because you're so obsessed with your own life.
我觉得你每天都在想着自己的事情
that the only thing you can see in mine is what you don't have.
在我身上 你只看到你没有的东西
That is not fair.
这么说可不公平
You don't even know what's been going on.
你都不知道发生了什么事情
then why don't you tell me? I can't.
那你怎么不告诉我 我不能说
Oh, god. I shouldn't.
天啊 我不该说的
Okay, it's about dad. kevin found out some things.
是关于爸爸的 凯文发现了些事情
You remember the photo?
你记得那照片吧
oh, god, please, not again. I know you think I'm crazy.
我的天 不是吧 我知道你以为我疯了
I'm not. it's true. no, seriously
我才没疯呢 真的 说真的...
Dad had another child. mom doesn't want anyone to know.
爸爸还有个孩子的 妈妈不想让别人知道
Otherwise, we would've told you.
否则我们就告诉你了
Speak to kevin.
不信去问凯文
We have a phone number.
他的电♥话♥号♥码我们都找到了
His name is ryan lafferty.
他叫莱恩·拉夫迪
Oh, god.
天啊
Oh, my god. paige, cooper, are you okay?
天哪 佩吉 库珀 你们没事吧
I left you alone for five minutes. what happened?
我只不过离开你们五分钟而已 怎么回事
I wanted to get the whale. oh, this is bad. this is
我想拿那个鲸鱼看看 这下惨了
this is really bad. oh, my god. what happened?
这下真惨了 天哪 到底怎么啦
No.
完了
Oh, my god.
我的娘啊
Oh, my god.
我的娘啊
The whale. look at the whale. I'm a dead man.
这鲸鱼 这鲸鱼碎了 我死翘翘了
I'm a dead man. who did this?
我死翘翘了 谁干的
Who did this?
谁干的啊
I did, kevin. I'm--i'm sorry.
我弄碎的 凯文 真不对不起
When i was a kid, I made a ton of model airplanes.
小时候我做过很多模型飞机
So this is gonna be as good as new.
这花瓶会完好如初的
Thanks.
谢谢了
Maybe when you're done. you could repair my career.
你修完那个了 来帮我补救下我的饭碗吧
It'll be all right, honey. we're gonna get this all cleaned up.
会没事的 我们会把这里打扫干净的
Mom, please, don't even try. I'm inconsultable.
妈妈 你省省吧 不用安慰我了
Tommy, don't let the kids come in here. they'll step on the glass.
汤米 别让孩子们到这边来 他们会踩到玻璃的
It's okay, mom. they're with scotty and julia.
没关系 妈妈 斯科特和朱莉娅看着他们
You know, I still don't understand what you were doing in here, justin.
贾斯汀 我还是想不通怎么会弄成这样
I'm sorry, okay.jesus, drop it.
我都说了对不起了 你就别再纠结了
no. kitty,
我就要说 凯蒂
we could use some help over here. I'm not even talking to you.
我们这边要人帮忙 我不跟你说话
what did I do? oh, don't play dumb, mother.
我怎么招你了 别装傻 老妈
You wrote sarah's letter of recommendation.
莎拉的那封推荐信 是你代写的
you told her? she figured it out.
你告诉她了? 她自己发现的
you were right. yeah.
真让你说中了 对吧
Yeah,apparantly there are certain members of this family who are--
明显的家里有人总是
Are keeping all kinds of secrets.
守着些各种各样的秘密
Sarah. What exactly did you tell her?
莎拉 你跟凯蒂说什么了
does this concern me and
是不是有关我
justin. yes, yes, justin,
贾斯汀 没错 贾斯汀
This concerns all of us.
跟我们每个人都有关
I've just been informed that dad does have another child out there.
我才知道爸爸还有另外一个孩子
Oh, you know what? if this is another one of sarah's crazy ideas,
如果这又是莎拉的狂想症发作的话
I'm not listening. I'm not crazy. kevin,
我才不听 不是我狂想症 凯文
Can you please tell them?
你能告诉大家吗
no. okay,a couple of days ago,
别 几天前
I met up with an old friend of dad's.
我跟爸的一个老朋友见了面
The photo we found is of a boy named ryan.
我们找到的照片是一个叫莱恩的男孩
dad was very close to his mother.
爸爸曾经跟他妈妈很亲密
well, that's hardly concrete evidence.
这样不能算证据确凿吧
I know. we could call him.
对 我们可以挂电♥话♥给他
kevin has his number. you have his number?
凯文有他的电♥话♥ 你有他的电♥话♥?
no one is calling anyone. mom, the cat is out of the bag.
谁也不许打 妈妈 真♥相♥马上就大白了
put it back in. mom, areare you okay?
我不想真♥相♥大白 妈 你没事吧
I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine.
没事没事
Believe me, nothing your father has done will surprise me ever again.
你♥爸♥爸做的那些事不会再让我吃一惊了
I just don't think there's any value in pursuing this.
我觉得深究下去没有意义
Well, I'm sorry,but I disagree.
我不得不说 我不同意
What do you think will happen if we actually find this guy?
就算我们真找到这个孩子了又能怎样
I mean, we got lucky with rebecca.
遇见瑞贝卡 是我们运气好
We don't know anything about him.
我们对他一无所知呢
Yeah, I agree.Even was rebecca
嗯 我同意 就算是跟瑞贝卡
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表