剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
and not a career politician's.
而不是从政客的角度
I need that.
我非常需要这些
I need someone to challenge me,
我需要有人能质疑我
someone to provoke me from time to time.
不断的激发我
This is so insane.
这简直是疯了
No,it's not.
没有 并没有
You already changed my mind on Halsey.
你已经改变了我对哈尔西法案的看法
What,kevin did that?
什么 是因为凯文?
Even if I did want a career in politics-- Which i don't--
就算我想当政客 其实我不想
I truly believe that you and your ilk
我坚信你和你的帮凶
are destroying this country.
正在毁掉这个国家
I know. And if i had access to this office,
我知道 如果我能踏入这个办公室
I would send damaging e-Mails from your computer
我会用你的电脑发毁谤邮件
in the hope I could bring down
我会搞垮
you and your entire party.
你和你的政党
Oh,you wouldn't do that.
你不会那样做的
I absolutely would.
我绝对会
You know what?I actually like my job.
你知道吗 我非常喜欢我的工作
I'm well-paid and I'm on track for partner.
薪水很高 马上要当合伙人了
And you have a strong sense of right and wrong,
你分辩是非能力很强
Which I'm sure is what drew you to law in the first place.
我相信也是你成为律师的初衷
But,Kevin,you're a corporate lawyer.
但是 凯文 你是个商业律师
You and I both know you spend most of your days
我们都知道你整天忙于
helping companies that already make a ton of money
帮助那些已经捞了不少油水的公♥司♥
figure out ways to make more.
赚更多的钱
That's part of it.
这只是一方面
Okay,so if you really believe
所以 如果你真的觉得
that me and my ilk are ruining the country,
我和我的帮凶在毁掉这个国家
Now's your chance to dosomething about it.
现在是你做点什么的机会
Get in the game.
加入我们吧
Change my mind.
改变我的想法
Argue with me.
和我争论
Either that or you can spend the next 40 years
否则今后40年
sniping at me from across the dinner table.
你也就只能在餐桌上鄙视我了
Excuse me,senator.They're ready for you in the conference room.
打搅 参议员 他们在会议室等您
I gotta jump in there.
我得过去了
Think about it.
好好考虑一下
Did you-- Did you put him up to this?
是你 是你煽风点火的?
It's all Robert.
都是罗伯特的主意
Wow,this place looks a lot bigger.
这地方看上去大多了
Big and empty.
又大又空
I,um...
我
Was out around the neighborhood.
在周围逛了逛
I figured you might want this.
我想也许你需要这个
What?
什么
Well,I figure,after the other day,you could use it.
我猜 也许哪天 能派上用场
Or if not,you can call Dawn Mccarty,
要不 你可以打给道恩·麦卡蒂
and she can find a spot for him.
她还想要的
Justin,how did you get so smart?
贾斯汀 你什么时候变这么窝心了
I'm not. Yes,you are.
我才没 有的 你很窝心
Oh,I didn't expect this.
我没想到会这样
I just thought it was a bunch of stuff and...
我想那只是一堆废品
I've come completely undone.
我完全没有心理准备
Mom,you and dad were married for over 40 years.
妈 你和老爸结婚40多年了
That's a--That's a whole life together.
那都快一辈子了
Yeah.
是的
Yeah,a whole life together.
一辈子都在一起
I thought I was over it.
我以为我释怀了
I had mourned and accepted it.
我哀悼过 也承受了
And then when I looked up at the table,and...
可当我望着那个桌子
Everything was gone...
所有东西都没了
Mom,there are--There are still some times
老妈 还是时不时地
where I wanna drink or get high,
我想喝酒或者嗑药
And it sucks,because,you know,just when i think i'm over it...
这感觉糟透了 因为我觉得我已经戒掉了
I'm not.
但其实我没有
And sometimes,it just feels like hell,
这种感觉巨难受
And I have to let myself feel that.
可我必须让自己忍♥受着
But it does go away,mom.
但这感觉会消失的 妈妈
I wish he didn't get to me.
我不希望我总是被他困扰着
I hate that he gets to me.
我痛恨这种感觉
Look,and one day,maybe it won't hurt so much...
总有一天 不会再那么痛的
And you can remember the good stuff.
这时你就会想起一些美好的回忆
Only the good stuff.
就那些美好的 回忆
Good stuff.
美好回忆
Good stuff.
对的 美好回忆
You know what?
你知道吗
Now...
现在
Not so empty in here.
这里不再那么空荡荡的了
Is that it? Nope.Wait.
这就完了 没 等等
I thought the next generation might want to get in on it.
我猜后代们肯定会想看这个
Oh,sweet.
真贴心
Oh,that's a good idea.
真是个好主意
I've got a picture of Elizabeth in my wallet.
我钱包里面有张伊丽莎白的照片
Oh,cool.
真不错
Okay.Let's seal her up.
好的 现在密封起来
Looks just like new.Well done.
看起来就像新的一样 干的不错
Well,I am the soil inspector,right?
没错 我是土壤检测员 对吧
You,uh,you think the kids will want to work there?
你觉得孩子们会愿意在这里工作
What,at ojai?
什么 在欧康
Do we really want to inflict that on 'em?
我们还要把这传统发扬光大?
True.
说得对
You know,I,uh,
你知道吗
I did get over dad bringing you into the company.
我不在意了 爸爸让你主管公♥司♥这事
After a while,it just felt right,
没过多久 感觉挺好的
like when we were kids...
感觉像回到了孩提时代
Even when we were fighting.
就算我们在吵架
It's just not the same with Holly.
那感觉跟与赫莉完全不一样
I'm sure you'll get used to it.
我知道你会习惯的
Or,um...
或者
You and I could give it another shot.
你和我再努力一把
Holly won't be there forever.
就可以赶跑她了
I'm not holding my breath.
我从来没有指望过这些
You never know.
很难说呢
A 2-Hour meeting on the climate control of a warehouse.
2小时的会 居然只讨论了大棚气候控制
Such glamorous work this is.
听起来多神奇啊
When I walked by earlier,it looked awful.
我刚才经过那里 看上去很糟糕
That is an under statement.
那还只是保留意见
Have you eaten lunch yet?
吃过中午饭了?
Uh,no,I haven't.
没有 还没吃
I was thinking of going down to the truck on the corner.
我打算去街角的餐车买♥♥点吃的
Best tacos this side of Tijuana.
那里有提华纳最好吃的卷饼
Sure.Good.
好 不错
Well,i'm going to run this report on ventilation
我先把这份空气流通报告
down to accounting first.
送到会计部门
Um,before you you go,I wanted to start the overtime review,um,
先别走 我想先登记下加班记录
But i couldn't find the time cards.
但是我没找到考勤卡
Oh,I'm sorry.I pulled them.
对不起 我拿出来了
They're right there,the Manila folders.
就在那个文件夹里面
Certification of birth name:Ryan Lafferty
出生证明: 莱恩·拉夫迪
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表