剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
瑞贝卡才是赫莉的孩子
Rebecca actually is holly's child.
一开始我们以为瑞贝卡是
At first we thought that rebecca was--
她爸爸的私生女
Was her father's illegitimate daughter...
四点钟和经销商有个会议
And we have the conference call with the distributors at 4:00.
好的
Right.
周三有个董事会议
Oh, and there's a board meeting set for wednesday.
我以为下个月之前
Oh, I thought there wasn't
不会再开董事会了
A board meeting scheduled till next month.
是汤米的办公室通知的
It came from tommy's office.
有没有议程安排
Is there an agenda?
还没有 我可以帮你查一下
Uh, not yet. I could check for you.
不用了 没关系 我去跟汤米说
No, that's okay. I'll talk to tommy.
请把门关上
Could you shut the door, please?
赫莉 我说了还需要时间
Holly, I told you we were gonna need some time.
我没有时间了
I don't have any time.
汤米准备开董事会把我扫地出门了
Tommy just called a board meeting to vote me out.
我们现在可以起诉他
Well, uh, we could sue him now.
但是会花上大量财力
But that could cost you tens of thousands of dollars
大把时间
And take months if not years
而且不保证能赢
Without any guarantee of success.
别
don't do that.
别告诉我 我输定了
Don't talk to me as if I were a lost cause.
不 我只是想保护你
No, I just want you to be protected.
即便汤米要拉你下马
If tommy moves against you,
你还是有股份
you still have the value of your shares.
等等
wait, wait, wait.
他哪来的钱买♥♥克劳福德果园
What about the money that he used to buy crawford orchards?
他没有那么多的资金
He doesn't have that kind of liquidity.
他所有的资金
Everything that he owns
都在欧康食品或者沃克货仓了
is tied up in ojai foods or walker landing.
你送来的资料里没有这方面的细节
Well, nothing you sent over has any details of that transaction.
-给他发传票 -赫莉 拜托
-So subpoena him. -holly, please.
如果你闹上法庭的话
If you take this into litigation,
你自己会面临破产
You could end up bankrupting yourself,
沃克货仓 欧康食品
walker landing, Ojai foods.
你会失去一切 值得这么做吗
There could be nothing left. is it really worth it to you?
是的 总要试下
Yes, it might be.
有麻烦了
We have a problem.
处理下 我要去医院
Fix it. I gotta go to the hospital.
州长来了
The governor's here.
没好事了
Oh, no. that cannot be good.
是不好 她现在人在大厅
No, it's not good. she's in the lobby.
好吧 好
All right. okay.
给凯蒂打电♥话♥ 说有点事情
Um, call kitty and tell her that something's come up.
她会气坏的
She's gonna be pissed.
生气的又不止她一个
Yeah, she's not the only one.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你不高兴了
You're upset.
不高兴? 我居然得从网上知道
Upset? I have to read online
你要竞选我现在的职位?
That you're about to announce a run for my office?
你最起码应该给我打个电♥话♥
If I had termed out,I would have at least deserved a phone call.
本来是要给你打的
And you would've gotten one,
但有人走漏了消息
But it began to leak,
所以我不得不提前宣布
So I had to move up the announcement.
你得取消发布会了
Well, now you have to cancel it.
为什么 你说你不会再次竞选的
Why? you told me yourself you weren't gonna run.
我那么说是因为当时局面很糟
I was in the middle of a crisis when I said that.
我跟我丈夫谈了
I've told my husband everything,
我的婚外情让他很生气
And no, he was not happy about my affair,
但他原谅我了
But he has forgiven me.
我相信选民也会原谅我
And if it comes out, the voters will forgive me also.
我要参选 罗伯特
I am running, robert.
这就不好办了
Then that puts us in a difficult position.
你不是真想跟
You don't really think that you are gonna go up against
同党派的现任州长竞争吧
a sitting governor from your own party--
伊芙 不是冒犯你 但你不可能赢
eve, with all due respect,you can't win.
你的支持率低于38%
Your numbers are below 38%,
所有选民关心的经济环境问题
you've bet wrong on every economic and environmental issue
你都站错了边
That the voters care about.
他们不会选你 就意味着不选我们党
They're gonna throw you out and our party with it,
我不可能让这情况发生的
And I'm not gonna let that happen.
如果你真要参选
If you go forward with this,
我会尽我所能
I'm gonna use every weapon at my disposal,
动用我所有的关系
Every relationship I have,
我积攒的每一点资本
Every ounce of political capital I have amassed.
来阻挡你
I am gonna cut you off at the knees.
考虑到你个人的一些过去
You know, with your personal history,
我会提防的
I'd be careful who you threaten.
我们可以和平解决 也可以撕破脸皮
Look, we can do this clean or we can do this ugly,
但除非有人逼我 要不我还是希望
But unless I'm pushed, I'd like to leave you
给你的留点面子
With your political legacy intact.
很高兴我们谈了 罗伯特
Nice talking to you, robert.
代我向凯蒂问好
Give my best to kitty.
翠西你做的很好
You're doing great, trish.
好了 檀香木蜡烛来了
Okay, here--here comes the sandalwood.
好吧好吧
okay. okay, fine.
让我们想象一下
You know what? let's visualize.
我能想到的只有硬膜外麻醉
Ooh. all I can visualize is an epidural!
好的 你知道
Right, but you know what?
医生马上就来
The doctor is gonna be here any minute.
同时呢 看看这个
But--but in the meantime, here we go.
翠西 翠西 这是一片海滩
Trish, trish, it's a beach.
看看这波浪 蓝色的波浪
look at the waves. they're blue.
上下起伏
And they're bobbing up and down.
-天啊 -上下起伏
-Oh, god. oh. -up and down.
我晕船
I feel seasick.
这个是海湾 没有波浪
It's a bay. There are no waves.
这是什么味 是檀香木?
What's that smell. Is that sandalwood?
等等 我以为你喜欢檀香木的味
Oh, wait. i-i thought that you liked sandalwood.
快吹掉
blow it out.
马上就吹 马上就吹
Okay, I'll blow it out. I'll blow it out.
把它吹掉 凯蒂 这个味让我恶心
blow out the candle, kitty.It's making me sick.
-来点冰片 -我只想要麻醉
-Here, have an ice chip. -I just want my epidural.
真是过分
This is outrageous.
我要去找个麻醉师
I'm gonna go find the anesthesiologist.
我去找护士 没事 没事
I'm gonna go talk to the nurse. all right, all right.
天啊 我为什么这么糟践自己
Oh, god. why did I do this to myself?
翠西 因为你的慷慨无私
Oh, trish, because you are the most generous,most incredible,
你是我见过最勇敢的人
And you are the bravest person that I know. oh, god.
天啊 又来了
Oh, god. oh. ah! no, another one.
再一波了 又来了
It's coming back. It's another one.
好吧 知道吗
Okay, okay, look. you know what we're gonna do?
我们这次换薰衣草精油
We're gonna do lavender.
做点穴位按♥摩♥
We're gonna do lavender pressure points.
不要按♥摩♥啦 我需要你
No! screw the pressure points! I need you.
-我要呼吸 -好的 好的
-I n--breathe. -okay, okay.
-要不给你转个身 -好好好
-You know what? Let's roll you over on your side. -okay, okay.
好了 慢慢来 放松点 放松
Okay, here we go. okay, wait. easy, easy, easy. oh!
这样不行 好的 好的 好的
Okay, not a good idea. okay, okay, okay, okay.
再转回来 呼吸 好的 好的
Okay, come on back. we're gonna breathe. okay, okay.
呼吸 呼吸 好的
We're gonna breathe. breathe. okay.
没有阿司匹林了吗
Well? damn it. isn't there any aspirin here?
-就在那个抽屉里 -没有 我看过了
-Yeah, in that drawer. -no, I already looked.
不顺利?
It didn't go well.
她改变主意了 她要参选
No, she's changed her mind. she's running.
怎么能没有阿司匹林
How can there be no aspirin here?
在这儿
Right here.
谢谢
Thanks.
可能她是对的
You know, maybe she's right.
可能人们会认为我插队了
Maybe people are just gonna see this as me cutting in line.
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表