剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
You know what? I'm...
你知道吗 我
I'm sorry. I just...
很对不起 我只是
I guess I wanted to still prove that I could do that,
还想证明我有能力
That I could take care of you,
能够照顾你
And if I couldn't, then...
要是我不能 那
Why would you even love me?
你还怎么会爱我
Kevin, I don't love you because of how much money you make
凯文 我不是因为你赚了多少钱
Or because you can take care of me.
或者你能照顾我才爱你的
I love you because your heart is bigger
我爱你是因为你的心胸
Than your very annoying brain.
比你烦人的脑袋还广阔
And if even if you do want to be competitive with me,
要是你想跟我比
It wouldn't make sense...
那实在没什么意义
Because you're the reason I am who I am now.
是因为有了你 才有今天的我
I didn't realize how amazing I was.
没想到我这么厉害
That's exactly right.
的确是
I really did want to surprise you.
我真的只想给你个惊喜
You did.
你给了
But, um, next time, make it something
但是 下次找些别的
That we can both enjoy.
我们都喜欢的
What, it's not bad enough you buy this house
你当着我的面
right out from under me,
买♥♥了这房♥子还不够吗
But you insist I come over so you can gloat?
你还要当着我的面炫耀吗
Would you please just come inside?
进去好吗
Oh. what is so important you couldn't tell me on the phone?
什么那么重要呢 你就不能在电♥话♥里说
I've gotta get on the freeway at this time of the day.
在这个时候我要走高速来的
It's incredibly--ooh.
真不可理喻 天
it's awfully musty in here.
这里都要发霉了
Yeah, well, I hope you can get used to it.
对 我希望你能习惯
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
What I mean is, this is your house, mom,
我是说 这房♥子是你的了 妈妈
And I'm really, really very sorry about
拍卖♥♥会上的事
what happened at the auction.
我真的真的很抱歉
You know, look,
你知道
It's a long-standing walker tradition to overstep,
越界可是沃克家族的传统哦
And I was acting like dad,
我表现得就像爸爸一样
And that's not something I want to do.
这可不是我想要的
Oh, kev. I'm sorry, too.
凯文 我也很抱歉
Honestly, I should've stuck to my guns.
说实话 我应该坚持己见的
I-i should've said something.
我应该有所表态的
I-should've gone to the auction by myself.
我应该一个人去拍卖♥♥会的
Does this mean we're okay?
就是说我们和好了?
I-i stand by a lot of the things I said yesterday,
我坚持昨天所说的话
Just... not how I said them.
只是方式有点不对
Yes. we're okay.
没错 我们和好了
Great.
太好了
You want to take the keys? my arm's getting kind of tired.
拿钥匙吗 我胳膊有点累了
I don't know. it is awfully big.
我不知道 这里实在太大了
Yes, it is, but think of all the good
没错 但是想想
you can do With a place like this.
你能用这里做多少事
Going twice...
第二次
Oh, god.Is this actually happening?
天啊 这是真的吗
Am I really buying this house?
我真的买♥♥了这房♥子吗
I really hope so, 'cause it'll go a long way
我希望是的 因为我还要花精力
To patching things up with my husband
来平息我和我老公的事情
If I can tell him I ditched the mansion.
要是我告诉他我不要房♥子了
Holy crap. I just bought a house.
我的妈呀 我刚刚买♥♥了一间房♥子
Congratulations.
恭喜
Oh, gosh!
天啊
You do know that our anniversary isn't until next month, right?
我们的结婚纪念日是下个月 你知道吧
Yes.
知道啊
Uh, the card is from the kids.
孩子们送你的卡片
They miss you. and the flowers are from me.
他们想你了 这花是我送你的
Thank you.
谢谢
The news is on.
你在看新闻
Does that mean that we're feeling better?
这是不是说明♥心♥情好点了?
A little, no thanks to "operation distract kitty."
有点 可跟"让凯蒂分心行动"没关
Uh, oh, yes, i--
当然 我...
Well, I figured that you'd hear about that.
我知道你已经听说了
Um, it didn't go well?
那个行动进展不顺利吗
Mm, it was an unmitigated disaster.
嗯 那是个世纪大灾难
Sorry. well, no, no, don't be sorry.
对不起 不不 别说对不起
I'm the one that owes you an apology.
我才该道歉
I mean, if it weren't for me,
我是说 要不是因为我
We would be decorating the nursery.
我们就在装♥修♥婴儿房♥了
oh, we're gonna get a baby.
我们会有孩子的
We're just not gonna get it from trish.
只不过我们不必向翠西要罢了
Someone's gonna choose us. I know. I just...
有人会选择我们的 我知道 只是...
I promise, no more shutting you out.
我保证 不会再把自己封闭起来了
Okay. Great.
好 很好
Well, then let's start with you telling me
那跟我就说一下
About the infamous spandex debacle.
弹性纤维事件吧
I'm gonna kill 'em.
我要杀了他们
Okay, we didn't drive far enough for it to be casa del mar.
应该不会是到"海之屋"了吧
Ooh, I'm guessing the standard, rit?
我来猜下这是哪吧
Keep guessing.
继续猜
I feel like we should have a safe word.
我觉得我们该约定个"安全词"
Oh, funny you should mention the word "safe."
真搞笑 这时候你还考虑"安全"呢
Ready?
准备好了吗
We're at a bank?
我们在银行?
In pasadena? Yeah,
在帕萨迪纳? 对
I drove a real big loop on the freeway to fool you,
我在高速路饶了大圈来骗你一下
Because now we have an appointment with brett,
我约了布莱特
our personal banker,
我们的私人银行顾问
Who's gonna help us open our joint accounts. You are so cute.
他要帮我们开个联名账户 你真可爱
Then we go to casa del mar.
然后 我们再去"海之屋"
scratch cute. you are drop-dead sexy.
你真的是太性感了
Did I do good? Very good. I love you.
我做得好吗 很好 我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表