剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
No one sent me here, nora.
我自己来的 诺拉
I'm here because I'm worried about you.
我担心你所以才来的
I'm so scared for him.
我担心死了
I can't eat. I can't sleep. I have to do something.
我吃不下饭睡不着觉 我得做点什么
Sweetheart, promise me you won't be surfing the web
宝贝 答应我不会再上网搜索
Looking for some second-rate detective, okay?
找些二流侦探了 好吗
Well, do you know one you trust?
那么 你有认识的吗
I don't think we need one.
我们不需要
Oh, of course.
当然
Hey.
嗨
I need you to call wade and gordon
打电♥话♥给韦德和高登
And get them the revised list of endorsements.
给他们修改过的名单
Also, I need to know who my surrogates are gonna be
另外 我要知道圣地亚哥的
at those san diego fund-raisers.
筹款代理人是谁
Sure.
好的
Is something going on between you and kitty?
你和凯蒂之间怎么了
Because this morning, you two seemed kind of
因为今天早上 你们两个看起来有点
You know what? If you want to know what's going on,
如果你想知道来龙去脉
You should ask your sister.
去问你姐姐
I think you and I are way past that,
我以为我俩早就不玩这出了
And I'm not gonna get anything else done
除非你告诉我怎么回事
Until you tell me what's going on.
否则我罢♥工♥
Kitty and I are...
凯蒂和我
She's seen someone.
她有了别人了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, I'm... wwho? I don't know.
是谁 我不知道
Some putz from the park with a diaper bag.
某个常去公园背着尿布袋的傻蛋
W--oh, my god. how far along is this?
天哪 有多久了
If you're asking me what base they're on, I don't know.
天晓得他们上几垒了
She could be screwing him right now, and I wouldn't know.
她可能正背着我跟他乱搞呢
She's not gonna tell me.
她才不会告诉我
So if you're looking for gory details,
如果你想知道血淋淋的真♥相♥
Like I said, you should... talk to your sister.
还是去问你姐吧
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了
Either do i.
我也是
Do you want me to talk to her?
要我和她谈谈吗
Not on my account.
别以我的名义
Well, do you-- do you want to get...
你想去
Drunk or see strippers?
买♥♥醉或是看艳舞吗
I don't--i don't-- I don't know
我不知道
What you straight guys need in this situation.
直男遇到这种情况会怎样
What this straight guy needs right now
现在最要紧的
Is for you to call wade and gordon.
还是打电♥话♥给韦德和高登吧
Because if my work's all I'm gonna have left,
目前除了工作我一无所有
I'm damn well not letting anything fall by the wayside.
所以我绝不会半途而废
Sure. I'll call 'em right now.
好的 我马上打给他们
Hey, is everything okay? Hey.
嗨 没出什么事吧 嗨
I came as fast as I could. I hope so.
我尽快赶来了 但愿如此
I got a letter from santa barbara-- The admissions office.
西圣塔芭芭拉寄信来了 招生办的
Is this about med school?
是有关医学院的事吗
Yeah, it's a dual program,
是的 是个双课程
So I can get my bachelor's at the same time.
我可以同时获得学士学位
You didn't even tell me that you applied.
你都没告诉我你申请了
No, I know.I told you I wanted to be a doctor, though.
不过我告诉过你我想当医生
Well, why didn't you open it yet?
那你为什么不打开呢
Because you were at work.
因为你在工作
becca, you're the first person I talked about this to, all right?
瑞贝卡 这事我最先和你说的
I'm not gonna open it without you.
我要等你跟我一起打开它
Well, it looks thick.That's good, right?
看起来很厚 是好消息 对吗
You think I would've called you if it was skinny?
如果很薄你觉得我会打给你吗
No, no, no, no. no, no, come on. Justin! justin, give it to me.
不不 算了吧 贾斯汀 给我
I can't. I can't open it. stop. I'm opening it. I'm opening it.
我不能打开 停下 打开了打开了
No, no, please. seriously, I can't...
不不 别 说真的 我不能
Okay, okay. okay.okay, hold on, hold on.
好吧好吧 好的 冷静冷静
Dear mr. walker,
亲爱的沃克先生
It is our pleasure to inform you That you have been accepted...
很高兴通知你 你被录取了
Oh, my god. justin, you got in.
天哪 贾斯汀 你被录取了
Justin, you got in! I got in! I got in!
贾斯汀 你被录取了 我被录取了
I got in! I got...
我被录取了
I am so... proud of you.
真为你骄傲
Do we have to get up?
我们得起床吗
What, you mean ever?
怎么了 你想一直躺着么
Yes, ever.
是啊
Well, I think I'm pretty much free
我想秋季学期开始前
Until the fall semester starts.
我都会很空闲
About last night--
关于昨晚
Oh, let's not.
别
Not what?
别什么
Overanalyze whether it was makeup sex or congratulations sex.
分♥析♥是复合性♥爱♥或是庆祝性♥爱♥
Congratulations sex?
庆祝性♥爱♥?
I've never even heard of congratulations sex.
真是闻所未闻
It's still complicated with our families.
我们的家庭仍然很复杂
Oh, I know.
我知道
Speaking of which, please do not say anything
说起这个 今晚别提任何有关
About med school tonight, all right? Why?
医学院的事 好吗 为什么
It's just--i've applied to better schools in other states,
我在其他州申请了更好的学校
And I just don't need my family weighing in
不希望家人为我权衡
On which ones I should go to, so...
该去哪所学校
It would be pretty great, though--
真是太棒了
Up-and-coming med student,
前途无限的医科学生
The high-powered ojai board member on his arm.
搂着精力充沛的欧康董事会成员
Yeah, that sounds sexy.
是呀 诱人犯罪
Oh, god. What?
天哪 怎么了
I told ryan that I'd go with him.
我跟莱恩说了会跟他一起去
You're kidding.
开什么玩笑
No. as friends.
没有 作为朋友
Well, wait a second, last week, you're all,"i don't trust the kid,"
上周你还口口声声说 不相信那小子
And now you're like, "poor ryan"? It's complicated.
现在你却可怜他 很复杂说不清
How is it complicated, rebecca?
哪里复杂了 瑞贝卡
He thinks that his mom killed herself.
他认为他妈妈是自杀的
What?
什么
William was with connie
威廉和康妮在事发当晚
The night before it happened, in reno,
在里诺见过面
And ryan thinks that something happened there that
莱恩认为这其中一定有隐情
Pushed her over the edge. That's cra
最终将她逼上绝路 那太...
Does he have any proof?
他有什么证据吗
There are expense reports.
有支出收据
Your dad billed the hotel to the company.
你♥爸♥向公♥司♥报销住宿费
Oh, no.
天哪
I know. I know, justin.
我知道 贾斯汀
I wanted to tell you. I did. it's just not my place.
我本想告诉你的 只是这事我不该管
And I honestly don't know if it's true.
也不知道是不是真的
But if you don't want me to go with him...
如果你不想我去陪他
No, no, no, no.I understand.
不不不 我理解
Look, go with him, all right?
去陪他吧
Just go be his friend.
去当他的朋友吧
I mean, how could I say anything after that?
我还能说什么呢
Like... Yeah.
就像 是啊
I--i'm sorry, but this is my future.
抱歉 但这是我的未来
This is my baby's future... Yeah, yes, it is.
这是我孩子的未来 是啊 的确
And I don't want to make a mistake. So what, so what,
我不想有任何差池 那又怎样 又怎样
The whole world's supposed to come to some screeching halt
难道你指望地球突然停转
While we wait for you to make up your mind?
就等着你下决心吗
The only thing that is screeching around here is you.
是你自己在这儿唧唧歪歪
Did you?
你做过吗
did I what, sleep with him?
做了什么 和他上♥床♥吗
Yeah. No.
是啊 没有
No, but you want to know something?
没有 但你知道吗
Anybody else in my position would have.
任何人处于我的立场都会去搞外遇
I mean, come on, kevin, you know better than anybody
得了吧 凯文 你比任何人都清楚
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表