剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
This is the,uh,the sun room...
这是日光室
Which looks out on a garden that the current owner has probably spent years cultivating,
外面就是花♥园♥ 前任屋主精心栽培的
Which I'll probably kill inside of a month.
到我手上估计活不到一个月
Well,that's impressive,'cause it would probably take me about two weeks.
那已经够厉害的了 要我就两周
Okay,so,um,what's-- what's,uh,that one?
那间是什么
That is our blank room.
那是空房♥间
A what?
什么
A blankroom--you know,the room with no furniture
空的房♥间 没有家具
Where ben and i launch rocket ships,
我和本就可以在里面发射火箭
Because every-six-year-old knows that you cannot explore space with clutter.
六岁小孩都知道 火箭升空得找个空地
Of course.Of course.
那是那是
It makes perfect sense.
很有道理
Sorry.
抱歉
Hello,sarah.How are you?
莎拉 你好吗
I'm fine.
我很好
Have you heard from julia?
你有朱莉娅的消息吗
No,I haven't.Why?
没有啊 怎么了
Well,mom's all worried.Are you with someone?
妈妈很担心 你不方便说话?
I'm at the park.
我在公园呢
You're with hot park guy.
噢 和公园帅哥在一起呢
I probably will be about another half an hour.
可能还要半小时
You're doing that flirty tilt-your-head thing. I can hear it.
你又在摇头晃脑的装可爱 我听得出来
Okay. great. I will call you later.Bye.
好吧 太好了 晚些打给你 再见
Sorry.
抱歉
Okay, so california bungalow--
好吧 加州平房♥
You have a garden, you have a sun room,
有花♥园♥ 有日光室
You have a room that you can get to the moon from.
还有个能看见月光的房♥间
I don't get it. yeah.what's the problem? what am I missing?
我不明白 怎么了 我落了什么吗
Nothing.I'm just not sure that it's the one,you know?
没什么 我只是不确定这就是我想要的
Like when you're dating,and you're dating all these people who are--
就像当你去约会时 跟你约会的人
What, they're kind,and they're smart and they're attractive
他们人好 又聪明 很吸引你
And, uh, they're just not the one, you know?
但却不是你想要的那个
Boy, the friends and family plan was definitely made for you.I know. sorry.
看来亲友计划对你是量身定做 抱歉啊
hi, mom. no, I haven't heard from julia.
老妈 我没朱莉娅的音讯
It's not like I'm panicking.
我没抓狂
I just want to make sure she's okay.
只是想确认她没事
Have you called her?
你有打过电♥话♥给她吗
Of course I've called her.
当然有打过
Not obsessively, But today is my standing playdate with elizabeth,
也没一直打 今天是我带小伊丽莎白
And they're not here. I'm sure that she just forgot.
她们却没过来 她应该是忘了
Tommy's gone. she's got a lot on her plate.
汤米走了 她有很多事情要忙的
But it's just not like julia. she always calls me back.
但这不像朱莉娅 她总会回我电♥话♥
I don't want to force myself on her,
虽然我不想贸然去打扰
But do you think maybe I should just stop by?
但我觉得还是应该上门看看
Well, how is that not forcing yourself on her?
你这就是去打扰
Well, I'm not, I have a little gift for elizabeth.
没有 我给小伊丽莎白买♥♥了礼物
Oh, there goes your house. What?
你的豪♥宅♥没了 什么
Uh, nothing. nothing, mom.I think you should go and see julia.
没事 妈妈 我觉得你该去看看朱莉娅
Go right over to her house.
直接去她家
Okay. great idea, kitty. thanks.
好主意 凯蒂 谢谢
So, uh...
所以
This is what my house looks like when a hurricane hits it.
看看我的房♥子 就像飓风过境了
That settles it.
就这么定了吧
I'm just gonna have to go over and see it in person.
我想亲自去看看
Really? Yeah.
是吗 当然
There's an open house this afternoon.
今天下午房♥子开放参观
We could go pretend to be crazy neighbors
我们可以假扮疯狂邻居
And scare off any backup offers.
吓跑其他买♥♥家
Right, right, and evan will be awake.
是啊 埃文又醒着
Screaming infant-- that ought to do it.
会闹个天翻地覆 效果更好
This is too perfect.
这太棒了
All right, I'm gonna go get ben's stuff.
好的 我去拿本的东西
Hi, honey.I'm still at the park.
亲爱的 我还在公园
well, let me come keep you company.
我来陪你吧
My conference call finished early,
电♥话♥会议提前结束了
And I hear that the 3-month-and-under set can be a little dull.
三个月不到的小孩 照顾起来也挺无聊
I've actually been talking to a friend
其实我也有在跟朋友聊天
Trying to buy this house,
他想要买♥♥套房♥子
And I'm fine.
我没事的
You don't have to worry about me.
别为我担心
Well, I know you're fine.
我知道你没事
I just thought we could spend some time together.
我只想和你在一起
It's just,I have a lot of errands I have to run today.
只是 今天我有很多事要做
The errands can wait.I mean, I'm going back to work soon.
事先放着 我等下又得去工作了
We should take advantage of this time while we have it.
我们该好好利用这难得的时间
You're right. But you know, I'm always at the park,
你说的对 我老逛公园
Let's do something different.Okay.
我们干点别的吧 好的
How about the pier?
去码头怎么样
we could use a day by the water.
我们可以在水边逛逛
Pier sounds great. I'll pick you up.
貌似不错 我来接你吧
Oh, and listen, tell your friend,
听着 告诉你朋友吧
We all have to do our part to stimulate this economy.
为了刺♥激♥经济复苏 大家都得尽一份力
She should definitely buy that house.
全力支持她买♥♥♥房♥♥
Right, right. will...
好的 好的 我
Will do.
我会的
Change of plans. Yeah, I'm so sorry.
计划有变 是啊 抱歉
I have this appointment that I completely forgot about.
我完全忘了我还有个约会
It's okay. I can always flip a coin.
没关系 我的时间好安排
I could, um...
我可以
Go tomorrow.
明天去
All right. well, ben will be in school, but
好的 本明天上学
You and I could go and look at the house. Okay.
我们可以去看♥房♥♥子 好的
Maybe we could have some lunch afterwards.
也许可以一起吃个饭什么的
There's this noodle place around the corner--
附近有家面馆
The one I was telling you about. Oh, I love noodles.Okay.
我跟你提过的 我爱死面条了
It's a date. it's not a date.
一言为定 不是约会
It's just, you know It's a plan.
只是 是计划
Thank you. yes, a plan.
谢谢 对 是计划
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
I am so sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你等
I was up till midnight working on these mock-ups,
为了研究这些模型我熬夜到凌晨
And now I can't find them.
但现在却又找不到了
Job hunting? is it something I said?
正在找工作啊 是不是我说了什么
Oh, that's not mine.
不是我的啊
Actually, that's me. how you doing, holly?
那是我的 你好吗 赫莉
Hey. nice to see you again. You, too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
Is this your resume?
这是你的简历?
It is, not that it's doing much good.
是的 但也没多大帮助
You have to be a rhodes scholar to deliver pizzas these days.
这年头送披萨都得有研究生文凭
Well, why don't you give ojai a try?
为啥不来欧康试试呢
Um, I'm just not sure that I want to be around there.
我不太想去那
No offense. Only a little taken.
冒犯了 是有一点 不过没关系
Yeah, but I didn't want to work there, really, at the beginning, either,
是的 我开始也不想在那儿工作
And seriously, you don't have to be around the walkers if you don't want to be.
而且也不是肯定会和沃克家的人接触
Is that the issue, the walkers?
是因为沃克一家的关系吗
I think rebecca just wants me off her couch.
瑞贝卡是想把我扫地出门了
May i? I mean, you never know. I might find something.
我能帮忙吗 谁知道呢 或许能帮到你
You should consider it. Look, I'm sure that it's a fantastic place,
你该考虑下 我知道那儿很不错
And I'm glad that you guys got over whatever issues you had with the walkers.
你们是可以不计前嫌了
But I'm just having a hard time wrapping my head around
但我没法装着不在意
Going to work at the same place that son of a bitch went every day.
去那个混♥蛋♥曾经天天去的地方
Sorry.
抱歉
No, please.
没关系 不用道歉
I've said a lot worse about william, many times.
我也把威廉骂了个痛快
Well, I'm gonna go on this jog
我要去慢跑了
Before it gets too hot.
要不等下就太热了
Okay. have a good day.
好的 祝你过的愉快
I didn't realize he felt so strongly about the walkers.
我才发现他对沃克一家反应如此强烈
You have no idea.
你没法想象
Mom, I'm not having this conversation Till you put your ear bud in.
老妈 你把耳机塞好我再讲
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表