剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
resulting in a full-scale riot.
我让查曼查了一下
I had Charmain check.
南金夫妇从未成为过犯罪受害者
The Nankins have been the victims of crime zero times.
那谎言真是愚蠢至极
So that lie was incredibly stupid.
大部分谋杀案 我们面对的都不是
Most murders, you're not
金手指那样的坏蛋[007电影中的坏蛋]
exactly dealing with Goldfinger.
非常抱歉 里奥
Very sorry, Leo.
我姑姑得了同样的病
My aunt had the exact same thing.
药物让她没有任何胃口
The pills just killed her appetite.
除了一样东西
Except for one thing.
香草味奶昔
Vanilla milkshake.
你好吗
How are you today?
介意我问你几个问题吗
You mind if I ask you a few questions?
没什么困难的问题 就几个
Nothing too heavy. Just a few.
你的太太是个真正的美人
She was a real looker, your missus.
米高梅公♥司♥三十年代的舞者吗
MGM dancer in the '30s?
那时候是很了不起的
Big deal back in the day.
著名奥斯卡奖获奖歌♥舞演员
我见过她和弗雷德·阿斯泰尔一起演出
I think I saw her with Fred Astaire.
你也参演这部电影了吗 里奥
You in the movies too, Leo?
不 没有 我没那么成功
No. No, I didn't get that far.
为什么没有
Why not?
就是不够优秀
Just not good enough.
不够优秀
Ah, not good enough.
我猜你听过很多次 对吧 里奥
Bet you heard that a few times, huh, Leo?
你真的是警♥察♥吗
You sure you're a cop?
我只是没怎么收拾
Oh. I just need a trim.
或者是个缉毒警♥察♥
Or you're a narc.
总之 在七点一刻到八点一刻期间
Anyway, uh, between 7:15 and 8:15,
南金先生的车在车道上
Mr. Nankin's car was in the driveway.
你大约在七点半或七点三刻时看到他在前门吗
And you saw him, 7:30, 7:45 right out front?
他在他家门廊那里 吸烟
He was on his porch, smoking.
你和他打招呼了吗
Did you say good morning?
他从没正眼看过我
He never so much looked me in the eye,
我和我的家人都没有
me or my family.
他的妻子
And that wife of his,
愿上帝保佑她安息 但是
God rest, but...
她骨子里根本就不信仰基♥督♥
she didn't have a Christian bone in her body.
下午好 李女士
Afternoon, Ms. Lee.
我们能跟你谈谈吗
May we speak with you?
等一会 伙计们 我们正在...
Uh, in a second, guys. We're just in the middle of--
我们清楚你在干什么 警官
We know what you're doing, officer,
你可以停下了
and it's now over.
回屋去 孩子
Go inside, baby.
我们在调查一宗谋杀案
We're investigating a murder here.
女士
Ma'am...
不好意思
Excuse me.
老妻配少夫
Couldn't have been easy for a woman like that to age,
可不容易
married to a younger guy.
问题在于 里奥
Thing is, Leo,
你没报过警
you never called the cops.
有关你们夫妻的报♥警♥电♥话♥
The only calls to the police involving you and your wife
都是邻居打的
were from your neighbors...
报告你俩的事
About you and your wife.
争吵之类的
Fighting.
我看了眼报告
I took a look at the report.
她对你的叫法
The names she called you.
孬种
Talentless.
软饭男
Leech.
娘娘腔
Pansy.
然后你生病了
Then you get sick.
我可不信她能一下就变得体贴入微
I can't imagine that turned her into florence nightingale
来照料你
all of a sudden.
里奥 我已婚 我明白的
Leo, I'm married. I get it.
是个男人都懂
Any man would.
加上那些药
Then with the pills,
你完全不是你自己了
you're just not yourself.
奶昔好吃吗
How's that milkshake?
今年这个街区发生过27起谋杀案
This neighborhood has grieved over 27 murders this year.
都是黑人
All black.
几个案子破了 警官
How many of those were solved, officer?
不够多
Not enough.
一件都没破
Not one.
是你们占了我们的地盘
You are an occupying force.
除非你们先撤走 否则我们不会配合的
Until you withdraw, we will not help you.
好吧
All right.
什么国
Nation of what?
伊♥斯♥兰♥
Islam.
老天啊
For pete's sake.
这家伙谎话连篇 昏昏沉沉 行将入土
Look, we got a lying-ass, doped-up, dying dancer in a wig.
没物证也没人证
No physical evidence and now no witnesses.
我觉得这案子一时半会儿结不了
I'm not seeing a quick close to this,
而且我们去见我的线人真的要晚了
and we're seriously late for my snitch.
那个没戴帽子的家伙呢
How about the guy without the hat?
知道他的名字吗
You got a name on him?
班奇·卡特
Bunchy Carter.
看我眼色行事
All right, follow my lead.
里奥 我们要去抓杀你妻子的人了
Leo, we're about to make an arrest in your wife's murder.
我对这一切表示遗憾
I'm sorry about everything.
诚心实意地遗憾
I really am.
班奇
Hiya, Bunchy.
叫我卡特先生
It's Mr. Carter.
你被逮捕了
You're under arrest.
-滚开 -你被捕了
- Get out of my face. - You're under arrest.
-配合点 你知道流程 -滚一边去
- Come on, you know the moves. - Get out of my face.
后退 后退
Hey, stand down. Stand down.
大家都散开 只要做个见证就行
Everyone stand down and bear witness.
配合点 你知道怎么做
Come on, you know the moves.
你叫霍迪亚克吧
It's hodiak, right?
没错 最好记着
Oh, yes, it's nice to be remembered.
有具体罪名吗
Is there an actual charge?
确实有 卡特先生
Actually, yeah, there is, mr. Carter.
拜托 哥们 我暴露你的身份干什么
Come on, man, why would I rat you out?
-你跟谁提过 -谁都没有
- Who'd you tell? - No one.
-你跟谁说的我是警♥察♥ -没有
- Who'd you tell I'm a cop? - No one!
向天发誓 伙计
I swear to god, man!
亚特·格赖得尼
Art Gladner.
这太胡扯了
This is bull!
你自己说的 哥们
You said it, brother.
白皮佬 给我吸管去吧
Honky, suck my pipe.
伙计 咱们得并肩作战
Man, we've got a common struggle.
没肩可并
We got a common nothing.
有肩可并 你们两个都得闭嘴
Yeah, you do. You're both gonna shut up.
昨天国会表达了
Congress expressed its desire yesterday
停止轰炸越南的期望
to halt bombing in Vietnam.
国务卿迪安·腊斯克回应
Secretary of State Dean Rusk responded...
这是在合法地弄死黑人
This is a legalized death sentence for the black man.
那白人士兵呢
What about the white soldiers?
什么白人士兵
What white soldiers?
只有白人长官
All you got is white officers
来确保黄种人和黑人
making sure the yellow man and the black man
相互消灭
wipe each other out.
-随你 -种族灭绝
- Okay. - It's genocide.
服过兵役吗 班奇
Did you serve, Bunchy?
我看着像那种会听任差遣
Do I look like some smiley new lawn jockey
还傻乐呵的黑娃娃吗
waiting to take orders?
173空降旅
173rd.
你看着像那种只会空谈的人
And you look like an empty mouth.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
别乱跑
Don't go anywhere.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表