剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
Took off, parts unknown.
谢弗说你可靠
Look, Shafe said you were a solid guy,
所以我才来
that's why I'm here.
但我不知道沃特去了哪
But I don't know where Walt went.
说老实话 我也不想知道
Frankly, I don't want to.
为什么
Why is that?
我担心他要做些事
I'm worried he might do something, you know?
疯狂的事
Like something crazy.
他从不知道谁那里抢来了把枪
He's got a gun he got off somebody and...
他是个好人
Look, he's a sweet kid.
只是精神有些不对劲
He's just not right, you know?
他现在很麻烦 所以如果...
Hey, there's a lot of heat on him, so if you could...
我不会再去打扰你了
I won't bother you again.
谢谢
Thanks.
埃尔金斯先生 请帮我签个名
Mr. Elkins, please sign this.
你们好
Hey, hey, how are y'all doing today?
太感谢了
Oh, I appreciate that.
山姆
Sam.
求和礼物
Peace offering.
为什么
Why--
你为什么同意我进门
Why--why did you let me in?
你为什么要来
Why'd you come?
你不用马上走的
And you can stay.
卡特勒不会过来吗
Aren't you expecting Cutler?
哦不对 他今天得回家陪老婆
Oh, no, tonight's a married night.
你给他做了个派吗
Did you bake him a pie?
你爱他吗
You love him?
如果你说爱 我会很高兴
If the answer was yes, I'd be glad.
还不算讨厌
I can stand seeing him.
你是什么时候意识到你讨厌我的
When did you realize you couldn't stand seeing me?
不是某件事
It wasn't one thing.
是因为不同的事 一天天积累起来
It was different things. Every day.
你倒是忍♥了不少
You stayed through a lot of them.
为了沃特
For Walt.
沃特有跟你说过什么关于战争的事吗
Has Walt told you anything about the war?
没有
No.
他告诉我他之前在柬埔寨
He told me he was in Cambodia.
我们不该去那里作战的
We're not supposed to be there.
沃特去了 他是这么说的
Walt was. Says he was.
他从没说过谎
He's never been a liar.
是啊 是真的
No, that's true.
他想告诉媒体
He wants to go to the newspapers.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
他们不找到他是不会罢休的
They won't stop looking for him.
他必须没事
He needs to be okay.
我很害怕 查理
I'm scared, Charlie.
没人会伤害你的
Nobody's gonna hurt you.
我是为你担心
I'm scared for you.
我啊
Uh...me...
我最害怕的一次 是我小时候
Most scared I ever was, I was little.
非常小
Real tiny.
我妈妈
My mama--
有天早上我醒来她不见了
I woke up one morning and she was gone.
就那么走了
Just gone.
我大喊大哭
And I bawled, I yelled,
狠狠地踢墙
and I kicked the wall
特别狠 脚趾都踢破了
so hard, I bust my toe.
几小时后 我看到她回来了
Couple hours later, when I saw her coming home,
我就躲了起来
I just hid.
她大喊着找我
She hollered and hollered for me,
可我就坐在矮树丛里等着
but I just sat in the bushes waiting.
看着她
Watched her.
那时候我就知道
That's when I knew.
你是有选择的
You've got a choice.
你可以害怕
You can be afraid.
也可以成为让人害怕的人
Or you can be the thing that makes people afraid.
卡特让你去帮风化组吗
Cut got you on vice?
你是说我看起来像妓♥女♥吗
You saying I look like a hooker?
我非常诚恳地撤回那评论
I would like to graciously retreat from that comment.
好吧
Yeah.
并改口说你看起来很美
And say you look lovely.
你要去哪
Where are you off to?
朋友的派对
Friend's party.
你十点才下班吧
You're on the clock until 10:00, right?
你谁啊 警♥察♥吗
What are you, a cop?
别去
Don't.
什么别去
Don't what?
你打算干什么
What are you going to do?
去你知道杰森常去的那家酒吧
Go to the bar you know Jason hangs out in?
不小心撞上他 陪他喝杯酒 出来
Accidentally bump into him, grab a drink, leave?
然后试图激怒他吗
Try to provoke him?
这样你就能怎么着 当你自己的证人
All so you can, what, be your own witness
去起诉杰森·埃尔金斯吗
in the prosecution of Jason Elkins?
你知道他的女朋友现在陷入昏迷了吗
You know the girlfriend's in a coma now?
要是我不做点什么 他还会找上另一个女孩
If I don't do something, he's just gonna find another girl
把同样的事再做一次
and do the exact same thing.
你想成为那另一个女孩吗
You want to be that other girl?
最好的结果是你被开除
Best case, you're fired.
如果结果不好 你小命就没了
Worst case, you're dead.
我只是想做点有意义的事
I just want it to mean something.
我们的工作
What we do.
我需要它有意义
I need it.
据我所知 我们可不是造世主
Well, last I checked, we didn't make the world.
所以你只能打有把握的仗
So you just got to fight the battles you have a shot at.
知道吗
You know?
因为没什么是不朽的
'Cause nothing lasts.
甚至是胜利
Even winning.
胜利尤其不能持久
Especially winning.
晚安吗
Good night?
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night?
谢谢
Thanks.
♬Time after time♬
♬I tell myself that I'm so lucky♬
♬To be loving you♬
♬So lucky to be♬
♬The one you run to see♬
♬In the evening♬
♬When the day is through♬
♬I only know what I know♬
♬The passing years will show♬
♬You've kept my love so young♬
♬So new♬
♬And time after time♬
♬You'll hear me say that I'm♬
♬So lucky to be loving you♬
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表