剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
他肯定还擅长别的事
Well, he must've known some things.
他可是这儿的大老板
I mean, he was the big boss.
他死之前费尽心机 殚精竭虑
Before he died, he whacked,
把他所有朋友的老婆都搞了一遍
burned, or plowed the wife of every friend he ever had.
让我只能靠自己往上爬
Left me on my own to claw my way back up.
搞得现在我只能和露茜尔这个贱♥人♥分钱
Made it so now I have to share with dizzy trim like Lucille.
如果要我挑合伙人 我绝对不会选女人
If I wanted a partner, it wouldn't have been a woman.
就算我要跟女人合伙
If I wanted it to be a woman,
也绝对不会选她
it sure as hell wouldn't have been her.
飞车帮的人可以帮你
Bikers, they could help you with that.
撒旦帮也能帮你
Satans could.
你是说那个叫罗伊的吗
As in that Roy guy?
你可真风趣
Yeah, you're funny.
他们跟你父亲没过节 好的坏的都没有
They've got no history with your dad, good or bad.
他们喜欢钱 很了解毒品
They like money, they know drugs,
而且我相信他们几乎不睡觉
and I'm pretty sure they never sleep.
你就像拥有了自己的军队一样
Be like having your own army.
你不用和其他人分钱
You wouldn't have to share with anybody.
所以布托诺在和考威克合作
So Butano and Kovic are in business together.
如果他们开始怀疑你的动机怎么办
What happens when they start to wonder what's in it for you?
你没事情干了吗
Don't you have work to do?
其实还真有
Yeah, actually, I do.
我在追查曼森那个失踪妓♥女♥的下落
I'm looking for Manson's disappeared hooker.
正式调查吗 上头那帮人怎么看
Officially? How's the brass feel about that?
你没事情干了吗
Don't you have work to do?
霍迪亚克
Hodiak.
露茜尔·格赖得尼 伙计
Lucille Gladner, man.
露茜尔 她想见我
Lucille? She wants to see me.
所以呢
So?
所以 所以她可能想见我
So? So. So maybe she wants to see me,
或者她可能想让我以为她想见我
or maybe she wants me to think that she wants to see me,
这样她就好下手了 兄弟
so that I make it easy for her, man.
我就这么过去任她宰割吗
I just--I walk in and I show up to my own damn funeral.
露茜尔为什么想杀你
Why would Lucille want to kill you?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许因为我跟警♥察♥说过话
Maybe 'cause I talk to cops?
把这整个镇子炸掉
Okay, and how is blowing town
会让露茜尔减少对你的怀疑吗
gonna make you less suspicious to Lucille?
打给她
Call her.
打给露茜尔 跟她说你想见她
Call Lucille, tell her you're gonna go see her,
然后就去见她吧 相信我
and then go see her, okay? Trust me.
别信你自己 你一点都不可靠
Don't trust yourself. You're not reliable.
感觉不是个好主意
Doesn't feel like a good idea.
你在哪学的吉他
So where'd you learn to play?
麦克尼尔
Oh. McNeil, yeah.
他们给了我一把吉他
They let me have a guitar,
墨西哥人教我怎么弹 我就自♥由♥发挥了
and Mexican guy taught me how to play, and away I went.
你有没有在小样里加一点监狱调
You ever put any prison tunes on your demo?
换我一定会在这方面下功夫
I'd sure dig on one of those.
*哐哐哐 关上了大铁门*
*Clang, bang, clang went the big iron door*
*他们将我关进混凝土监狱*
*They put me in a cell with a concrete floor*
霍迪亚克
Hey, Hodiak.
邓菲在这吗
Hey, Dunphy in here?
-你聋了吗 -我还希望聋了呢
- You deaf? - Wish I was.
昨晚抽烟打牌 卡尔妈妈做了螃蟹火锅
Cards last night. Cigars, Carl's mom's crab dip.
有些人问你怎么没来
Your absence was remarked upon by some.
萨尔还惦念调度处那个小妞
Sal's still mooning over that bunny from Dispatch.
她确实挺讨人喜欢
I mean, she's very pleasant, but she looks like
但她那长相就不敢恭维了 对吧
she crawled out of the sea. Am I right?
比她长得漂亮的多了去了
I seen better heads on cabbage, huh?
给你一块钱 告诉我现在几点
Hey, give you a buck, you tell me what time it is.
-拜托 这招太老了 -9点47分
- Come on, this is old. - 9:47.
-47了 这样吧 -想点新招吧
- 47, how about that? - Come up with a new gag, buddy.
警探
Uh, detective?
干什么
What?
你说给一块钱的
You said a buck.
赶快滚 不然我一枪崩了你
Get out of here, I'll shoot you in the head.
如果你爱上奥佩 我就能理解这一切了
You know, I would get this if you were in love with Opal.
要是我和她离了 那我也懂了
I'd get it if I wasn't still married to her.
要是我睡了你老婆 那我更加懂了
I'd certainly get it if I'd slept with your wife,
但你不爱 我还没离 我也没睡
but you're not, I am, and I didn't,
为什么在这件事上你还要这么幼稚
so why you being such a fetus about this whole thing?
邓菲忘记带毛巾进去了
Oh, Dunphy didn't take a towel in there with him,
等着看好戏吧
so enjoy the show.
麦克神父
Father Mack.
麦克神父
Father Mack?
接待处的中士说让我自己走进来
The sergeant at the desk said I should just walk back here
找你就行了 这不就找到了
and find you, and here you are.
只要你不是来这大谈
Well, as long as you're not here to talk
我的永恒灵魂
about the state of my eternal soul--
请坐
Have a seat.
我觉得你妈肯定很希望我
Oh, I'm sure your mother would like me
跟你谈谈你的灵魂 但是
to discuss your soul with you, but--
没错 她肯定会那样
Yes, I'm sure she would.
是啊
Yes, she would,
但今天不谈
but no.
好
Okay.
我只是...
I just--
有件事我想听听你的意见
I want your opinion on something.
我很担心我们的牧师罗神父
I'm concerned about Father Rowe, our pastor.
-你认识他吧 -是的
- I think you've met him. - I have.
我和他一起在我妈家吃过几次晚饭
I've had dinner with him a few times, over at my mother's house.
他对帕克屋那块绝对熟门熟路
He can sure put away the Parker House rolls, that guy.
你担心什么呢
What's your concern?
每周一 我都会清点教友捐款
On Mondays, I count the parishioner donations.
-基本每周两千元左右 -嗯
- About $2,000 is the usual. - Okay.
但开春以来 罗神父每次
But since the spring, Father Rowe has asked me
都要我给他留五百块
to set aside 500 each time for him.
拿来干什么呢
500 for what?
我不知道 他没说过
I don't know. He didn't say,
我也不会过问
and I wouldn't ask.
来
Uh...well, here.
看这个
Here.
能看清吗
Okay? Can you see?
没以前视力好了
Well, not as well as I used to.
我也是
Me neither.
看这里和这里
Here and here.
他开了支票取现
He's written out the check to cash,
-而且从没跟我提过 -嗯
- and not mentioned it to me. - Right.
你觉得我是不是想太多了
Do you think I'm overreacting to this?
不幸的是 我觉得你并没有想多
Unfortunately, no, I don't think you are, actually.
那我现在要怎么做
What do I do now?
不如这样 我派一个人去
Well, you know what, I'll give it to someone,
牧师不认识也从没见过的人
someone the pastor doesn't know, someone he won't recognize.
但他们汇报的时候
Yes, but--but when they report,
会第一时间把进展反馈给你吧
they'll give the information back to you first?
他们会告诉我 我再告诉你
They'll talk to me, I'll tell you,
我们就能查清楚了 好吗
and we'll figure it out, okay?
好吗
All right?
-行 -好
- Okay. - All right.
谢谢你 山米
Thanks, Sammy.
要喝咖啡吗
You want some coffee?
好
Oh, yeah.
曼森原创歌♥曲《病态城市(Sick City)》
*我能做什么 我只是一个凡人*
*What can I do? Just a person*
*这似乎是个我们经常听到的谎言*
*This is a lie we always seem to hear*
*你只是坐着而情况在恶化*
*You just sit and things get worse*
*看着电视喝着你的啤酒*
*Watch TV and drink your beer*
*独自漫步着 没有目的地*
*Walking all alone not going anywhere*
*独自漫步着 没有人...*
*Walking all alone nobo...*
惨了
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表