剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
So it's a knife wound on the lower right.
但法官是面对着他 对吗
The judge is looking at him, right?
所以是嫌犯的左边
Perp's left side--
还会是其它什么手术吗
What else could that be?
疝气两边都有可能
Well, hernia could be either side,
坏消息是 那比盲肠炎手术还普遍
but bad news is, they're more common than appendectomies.
有多普遍
How much more common?
应该不多过一千
Couldn't be more than 1,000.
查曼 你在监视我们吗
Charmain, are we under surveillance?
一直在
Always.
我觉得她喜欢我们
I think she likes us.
我喜欢你们的工作
I like your jobs.
那你有没有空...
So would you be free to--
有
Yes.
你是怎么出来的
How'd you get out?
他们只能撤销指控
They had to drop the charges.
这是我的劫数
It was my path.
而我很高兴 非常高兴
And I'm glad, so glad,
因为它让我看到了你眼中的世界 查理
because it made me see the world through your eyes, Charlie.
我们必须原谅彼此
We have to forgive each other.
永远原谅 无论如何
Always. No matter what.
并深爱彼此
And love each other...
完全 永远
completely, forever.
玛丽
Mary?
你还好吗 玛丽
You all right there, Mary?
你开始宫缩了吗
Are you having contractions?
你感觉怎么样 玛丽
What are you feeling, Mary?
要生了 要生了 要生了
Ah, it's coming. It's coming. It's coming.
不不 这太早了 查理
No, no. It's too early, Charlie.
什么太早
Too early for what?
你的家人要出生了
Your Family is growing.
来吧
Come on.
好的 在克伦肖县被捕的拉丁裔男子中
All right, Latin males arrested in Crenshaw--
在克伦肖的医院里做过这种腹部手术的...
hospitals in Crenshaw operating abdominally on same--
一个都没有
Zero.
威尔士县也是
Ditto Wilshire.
我是霍迪亚克
Hodiak.
爸爸 我需要见你
Dad, I need to see you.
怎么了
What's going on?
妈妈也会来
Mom's coming too.
来干什么
Coming?
道别
To say good-bye.
*Never mean to take it out on you*
*Life has its problems*
山姆
Oh, Sam.
沃特在里面 你得做点什么
Walt's in there. You have to do something.
-帮帮他 -我会拿着法庭的命令回来的
- Help him. - I'll be back here with a court order.
我们的律师也会拿来一份的
Our lawyers will have one too.
看来我们都知道你的话值多少分量了
Guess we all know what your word is worth,
对吗 警探
don't we, Detective?
你干了什么 沃特
What did you do, Walt?
他拿着文件来见我
He came to see me with the documents,
那些文件目前已经不在我这里了
which are no longer in my possession,
然后他给海尔伯恩少校打了电♥话♥
then he made the call to Major Halpern,
自首
surrendering.
你儿子是个英雄
Your son's a hero.
你儿子是个叛徒
Your son is a traitor.
-历史自会决断 -不 先生
- History will determine that. - No, sir.
军事法庭会决定
Court-Martial will.
请你们 等等 拜托
Please, just--just-- Please.
为什么
Why?
我所知的我们在那里做的所有事
Everything I know we're doing over there,
那些我们不应该做的事
that we're not supposed to be doing,
他们在撒谎掩盖的事
that they're lying about,
你根本不知道
you have no idea.
连谢弗都不知道
Even Shafe.
士兵们需要知道我们到底在打什么样的仗
Soldiers need to know the war we're fighting.
我们都需要
We all do.
二 三 使劲
And two, and three. Go.
-再使劲 -再使劲 再使劲
- Again. - Again. Again.
有点不对劲
There's something wrong.
不是头位 是倒着的
It's not the head. It's turned around.
查理 查理 我们得马上送她去医院
Charlie, Charlie, we have to get her to a hospital now.
查理 查理
Charlie. Charlie!
没事的 亲爱的 没事的
It's okay, baby. It's okay.
-我做不到 -没事 你能行
- I can't do this. - It's okay. You got this.
不不 太疼了
No, no, it's too much.
没事的 没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
来
Come here.
当初遇见你的时候
When I met you,
我不知道自己是谁
I didn't know who I was.
是你造就了我
You made me--
他出来了
He's here!
儿子
Oh, boy.
玛丽 我们的儿子
Mary, our boy.
宝贝儿子
Oh, baby boy.
他出来了
Ah! He's here.
宝贝 宝贝
Oh, baby. Oh, baby.
他没有哭
He's not crying.
查理 他没有哭
Charlie, he's not crying.
-查理 -出什么事了
- Charlie. - What's wrong?
不要啊
No.
让我抱抱他
Let me hold him.
让我抱抱他
Let me hold him.
让我...让我抱抱他
Let-- Let me hold him.
-玛丽 玛丽 -让我抱抱他 查理
- Mary--Mary-- - Let me hold him, Charlie.
让我抱抱他
Let me hold him!
让我抱抱他
Let me hold him!
让我抱抱他
Let me hold him.
让我抱抱他
Let me hold--
我不能...
I can't...
我的孩子...
My baby...
我的孩子...
My baby...
查理
Oh, Charlie.
我的孩子...
My baby...
这是不对的 查理
This was wrong, Charlie.
这不应该
It was wrong.
有些事物注定就会出问题
Some things are just meant to go wrong.
比如我和你♥爸♥爸
Like me and your daddy.
命运在那件事上做的选择
Way the nickel rolled on that,
要是由我 永远都不会那样选择
I would never have chose that,
但那却让我遇到了你
but it led me to you,
而你成就了这个家庭
and you made the Family.
这我永远不会想要改变
And that, I would never change.
圣保罗医院
现在沃特会怎么样
So what happens now? To Walt?
我不知道
I don't know.
什么都不知道
I don't know anything
事实证明
about...
我什么都不知道
anything, it turns out.
我给...
I left the--
我给局里总机留了你家的电♥话♥号♥码
I left your number with switchboard.
介意我接吗
You mind?
对
Yeah?
查曼 我只是...
Hey, Charmain. I'm just--
什么
What?
不 等等 等等
No, hold on. Hold on.
别着急慢慢说
Slow down.
不用不用 他就在旁边
No, no. He's right here.
我们会去调查的
We'll check it out.
还有谢谢 查曼
And thanks, Charmain.
干得漂亮
That's good work.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表