剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
This is how it goes. When I am closing a case,
-你别再给我这么干了 -结案
- you never, ever do that again! - Closing a case?
-你管那叫结案 -就是那家伙干的
- Is that what you call that? - The guy did it!
-那家伙有权利 -今天没有
- The guy had rights! - Not today.
-别插手 -什么
- Back up. - What?
别插手
Back up.
你以为你只是讹诈了一个罪犯吗
You think all you did was lean on a perp?
你捏造了一些妨碍公务的罪名
When you haul in an innocent man...
-班奇 -抓了个无辜的人
- Bunchy? - on some trumped-up obstruction beef
你明明知道他跟这件事没关系
you know he had nothing to do with--
孩子 他可不知道这些
Child, he didn't know that.
他对你来说就是个蠢货 对吧
He's just a dumb spade to you, right?
对吧 什么都不知道
Yeah, doesn't know nothing about nothing.
-成熟点吧 -太容易下手了
- Grow up. - Easiest target in the world.
我是在攻破他的防线
I was shaking him loose.
你关了他一晚上
You hold him overnight.
你给他安了一大堆他根本没犯过的罪
You dump a crime spree on him he had nothing to do with.
如果他是白人 你会干出这些事吗
Would you pull any of that if he were white?
如果他是白人 我会向他灌输
Would I pound the fear of God into some mope
对上帝的敬畏使他屈服吗
I needed to bend if he was white?
我会的
Yes.
我都是为了你
I did, for you.
如果你觉得那些事性质相同
If you think those things are the same,
那么也许我们不该继续合作
maybe we can't do this, you and me.
你帮过我
And you helped me out,
我也想帮你找到那个女孩
and I want to help you find that girl,
但我不会用你的方式办事
but I will not do the job the way you do.
你都不知道要办的是什么事呢
You don't even know what the job is.
这样吧
You know what?
载我回家吧
Give me a ride home.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们要么好好解决
We get through this
要么抛诸脑后
or past it.
你知道吗 有一大半时间
You know, like, literally half the time,
我都不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你怎么样 霍华德
How are you, Howard.
我很好 你呢
I'm good. You?
得了吧
Come on.
真的吗
She did?
来真的啊
Seriously?
女人心啊 你打算怎么办
Well, the ladies, huh? What are you gonna do?
我倒是挺喜欢他的
Him I like.
然后宝宝就这样
And the baby does this.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
和霍华德聊得愉快吗
Have a nice chat with Howard?
一向如此
Always.
你今天回家早了
You're home early.
是啊 这是霍迪亚克
Yeah, this is Hodiak.
我们一起工作
We work together.
-山姆 -克丽斯汀
- Sam. - Kristin.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
这位芳名是
And then who is this?
伯纳黛德
Bernadette.
伯纳黛德 和我最爱的圣子同名
Bernadette? My favorite saint.
我可不确定那是她未来的职业方向
Well, I'm not too sure that's her career path.
是啊
Yes.
果然微妙
Subtle.
别活得太复杂了 你该明白这点
Don't lead a subtle life. Thought you ought to know.
不会的 除非我们要继续找艾玛
I don't, unless we're gonna keep on looking for Emma.
那我猜你还是会继续
Then I guess you do.
山姆 沃特的事
So, Sam, this thing with Walt.
我跟住在彭德尔顿的姐夫聊过了
I talked to my brother-in-law at Pendleton.
我不懂他是怎么出来的
The thing I don't get is how he just got out.
我姐夫告诉我
I mean, my brother-in-law said,
只有双亲中一方垂死
"The only way you ever get sent stateside
才可以被派遣回国
is if one of your parents is dying."
而且还需要医生证明 信件还有...
And, I mean, it takes letters and doctors and all--
奥佩
Opal.
警官
Officer.
那封信是你寄的吧
You sent the letter, didn't you?
为了把他夺回来
To get him back.
你怎么说的
Said you were what?
说你病了 快死了吗
Sick? Dying?
你的哪个酒鬼朋友假扮的医生
Which one of your barfly friends did you get to play the doctor?
我们的儿子是战场上的逃兵
Our son is awol from a combat zone.
他是个逃兵 可能会入狱的
He's a deserter. He could go to prison.
你也是
You too.
你现在情绪很激动 警官
You're in a real pickle there, officer.
你准备告发我吗
You gonna turn me in?
不 你会做出正确的选择
No. You're gonna do what's right.
你会告发他
You're gonna turn him in.
我不需要
I won't have to.
他们会来找他的
They'll come for him.
你根本不知道自己干了些什么
You have no idea what you've done.
沃特
Walt?
他的秘书说
So his secretary said
肯接到过九通曼森的电♥话♥
Ken had gotten nine phone calls from Manson.
她说她记得肯从来没回过
She said, as far as she knows, Ken never returned.
但他还是得到了消息
But he got the messages.
这些是记录 只有日期和时间
Well, here's the log, just dates and times.
我真的不明白
I'm having so much trouble understanding this,
肯为什么...
why Ken is...
-这不是 -山姆·霍迪亚克戴着眼镜
- This isn't-- - Sam Hodiak wears glasses.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你看不见我
Invisible.
肯呢
What about Ken?
我都不记得
I don't remember
上次搞懂他的想法是什么时候了
the last time I understood him.
他是斯芬克斯[神秘的狮身人面兽]
He's a Sphinx.
我可以告诉你
I can tell you
他在各种情况下会说什么话
exactly what he'll say in any given situation,
他喜欢什么音乐
what music he'll like,
他会挑哪条领带
tie he'll pick,
他会投哪个候选人
candidate he will vote for.
但我从来搞不懂他到底在想什么
But I've never had any idea what he was thinking, ever.
你为什么要嫁给他
Why did you marry him?
炎炎夏日
Hot summer.
你早就离开了
You were long gone.
我爸爸很喜欢他
My dad liked him.
不算什么很有力的理由
It's not strong reasons.
我怀孕了
I got pregnant.
这个理由很不错
That's a good reason.
那你呢
So what about you?
你为什么要娶...
Why did you marry, you know...
-奥佩吗 -是的
- Opal? - Yeah.
-奥佩 -你为什么要娶她
- Opal. - Why did you marry her?
我不记得了 不记得了
I can't remember. I can't remember.
我...不记得了
I...can't remember.
你确定不想来杯喝的吗
Are you sure I can't get you a drink?
非常确定
Pretty sure.
你现在不喝酒了 对吧
You don't drink anymore, do you?
我喝了酒会做些不理智的决定
Drinking, I don't tend to make the best decisions.
这是一半
Half.
等救出我女儿 再给你另一半
I get my girl out of here, you get the other half.
而且海尔知道我在这
And Hal knows I'm here.
你要是敢动我一根汗毛 你就完了
You do anything, anything, and it's over for you.
懂了吗
You hear me?
不能动你吗
Anything?
肯
Ken...
我们不是敌人
We're not enemies.
我们从来不是敌人
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表