剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
Wednesdays in general or...
关门了 彻底关了
Closed. Completely.
那你去那里干什么
So what were you doing there?
清理 打包
Cleaning up, packing.
-你一个人吗 -是的
- Alone? - Yes.
南金先生 你在...
Mr. Nankin, have you...
你在这片街区遇到过什么麻烦吗
have you had any trouble in the neighborhood?
完全没有
No problems.
除了 某天我们醒来发现身处非洲
Except we woke up one day in Africa,
伴着他们的音乐声吵闹声和臭味
with their music and their sounds and their stink.
一切都那么美好
Lovely, all of it,
因为这里生意特别好
'cause business is booming.
谁不想驱车到这...
I mean, who wouldn't want to drive down here to--
这最黑的人猿村还能学跳小四步
to darkest monkey-ville and learn how to do the box step?
你们的人 你们都...很好
And you people, you were so, so good
当我的车被砸时 当我遭到打劫时
When my car was broken into and when I got mugged.
报案当天你们差不多就能赶来
You almost got down here the day that we called you.
我们很感激
And we thank you.
我妻子 和我
My wife... and I.
很感激你们
We thank you.
我们没吃的了
We got no bread.
你知道我要什么
You know what I need.
佳宜珠宝商
去吧
Make it happen.
这是属于你的时刻
This is your moment.
投入自己的美好未来
You dive into your own beautiful future
还是回到父母的襁褓中
or fall right back into mommy and daddy.
他比以前更疯狂了
He's crazier than ever.
他还说什么了
What else did he say?
除了我女儿在他手上吗
Besides the fact that he has my daughter?
你不该找警♥察♥解决的 肯
You never should have gone to a cop, Ken.
格蕾丝已经...
Grace was out of her--
这个警♥察♥和格蕾丝才是问题 肯
This cop and Grace, that's the problem, Ken.
我们可以应付查理
Charlie we can deal with.
查理只是无名小卒
Charlie's an ant.
他想认识音乐行业的人
He wants to meet somebody in the music business?
不管什么 你满足他的愿望就行
Whatever. You make it happen.
他必须把女儿还给我
He has to give my girl back.
好吧 首先你得让查理高兴
All right, first you make Charlie happy,
然后让这个警♥察♥别再管了
then you get this cop to step off.
看着我
Look at me.
曼森能伤害的不止我一个
I'm not the only one Manson can hurt.
我们受不了这样的事情 肯尼
We can't afford this, Kenny.
现在不行
Not right now.
今天下午的事如何了
How does this afternoon look?
今天下午
This afternoon?
募捐的事
The fund-raiser.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
振作起来 肯尼
Get it together, kenny.
事关重大 我们输不起
This is a ball we do not drop.
卡恩先生 我知道您说过不要打扰
Mr. Karn, I know you said no interruptions,
但圣佩德罗假释局布鲁斯·塔米尼先生
but there's an urgent call from Mr. Bruce Tamminy
打来一通紧急电♥话♥
from the San Pedro Parole Office.
他说事关您的当事人查尔斯·曼森
He says it's regarding your client Charles Manson.
接进来 谢丽尔 我来处理
Yeah, put him through, Sheryl. I'll take care of it.
-布鲁斯 -卡恩先生
- Bruce. - Mr. Karn.
不 肯不在办公室 布鲁斯
Yeah, no, Ken's out of the office right now, Bruce,
但我想确保
But, uh, I wanted to make sure
能和你说一下曼森先生的事
I spoke to you immediately about your Mr. Manson.
告诉你们什么来着
What did I tell you?
告诉你们远离店门口了
Told you to stay away from the front of the store.
滚开 滚到街上去
Get out. Get out into the street.
谢谢
Thank you.
-闭嘴 -别这样
- Shut your mouth. - Come on.
我说过什么来着 快走
What I told you. Move on.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
-你们这些孩子就这么进来 -住手
- You kids come in here... - Ow! Stop!
随心所欲地拿东西
and grab whatever you want all the time.
放开我 放开
Let go of me. Let go!
别别别 不要 别叫警♥察♥ 拜托了
Oh, no, no, no, no. Stop, no cops, come on.
住手
Ow! Stop it!
住手
Stop.
-放开我 -闭嘴
- Let go of me. - Shut up.
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me.
宝贝
Aw, baby-jam.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
她在干什么
What's she doing?
她就要进监狱了
Going to jail is what.
不
No.
你得咬他的手让他放开你
Got to bite the hand that frees you.
什么
What?
咬他的手就能放开你
Bite the hand that frees you.
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
警官
Officer! Hey!
♬Cheer up, sleepy jean♬
♬Oh, what can it mean♬
♬To a daydream believer. And a homecoming queen♬
♬Cheer up, sleepy jean♬
你 你是怎么...
How, um, how'd you--
你以为漂亮就够了吗
You think being pretty's enough?
你以为做个小甜心
You think being a sweet slice of pie
就能拿到表演的入场券了吗
gets you a ticket to the show?
你喜欢你妈妈吗
You like your mommy?
你想跟她一样吗
You want to be just like her?
冷淡 干瘪 借酒消愁 孤苦伶仃吗
Arctic, dried-up, gin-cured, slit trench?
不想
N-no.
做你需要做的事 别再那么以自我为中心了
Do what needs to be done, and stop making it about you.
他报♥警♥举报我们了吗
Did he-- did he call the cops on us?
不用担心他
Don't worry about him.
他什么也没看到
He didn't see a damn thing.
♬Daydream believer and a homecoming queen♬
我们只要...我们只要一小会
We'll just be-- we'll just be a couple minutes.
你先坐下
If you want to just have a seat.
霍迪亚克
Hodiak.
丈夫有脑癌
Husband has brain cancer.
医生已经无能为力了
Nothing they can do
只能在死前给他麻♥醉♥药♥支撑
but dope him up till it gets him.
你有权看吗
Can you do that?
我不知道 我有权吗
I don't know, can I?
-是什么 -生日贺卡
- What is it? - It's a birthday card.
你觉得丈夫是凶手吗
So you make the husband as the doer?
我确实这么认为
I do indeed.
没看到什么证据
Not seeing a whole lot of evidence.
家庭凶杀案 一般看不到
Well, domestic homicide, you usually don't.
通常是丈夫报♥警♥说妻子死了
It's usually he said/she dead.
我们来这里干什么
So what are we doing here?
这里有城里最好的奶昔
Best milkshake in town.
我们离开嫌犯就为了杯奶昔吗
We're stepping off the suspect for a milkshake?
我们先晾他一会儿
Well, we're gonna let him stew a little bit,
让他跟自己的良心独处一下
give him some alone time with his conscience.
双脚分开 手贴在墙上
Legs spread. Hands on the wall.
我为何要这么做
And why in the hell should I do that?
我很孤单 你是我的最佳机会
I'm lonely. You're my best shot.
你得先请我吃个晚餐
You got to buy me dinner first.
我不跟你这类人一起吃饭
I don't eat with you people.
我第一次喝奶昔就在这里
It's my first beat.
1947年
1947.
变了很多吗
Change much?
咖啡还是1947年的咖啡
I think the coffee's from '47.
这个没变
That hasn't changed.
山姆 你的电♥话♥
Sam, phone.
我是霍迪亚克
Hodiak.
波拖马可河的游♥行♥
Marched across the Potomac
导致了全面暴♥动♥
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表