剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, Cut, got a body found
一具尸体 法医说死了快一个月了
in a drainage ditch, M.E. says it's almost a month old.
烂得可以了 也许又要成悬案了
Real foul. Maybe's got tie in to another unsolved.
和我有什么关系
What's it got to do with me?
副队说你的案子少
Loo says you got a light caseload.
是吗
Oh, does he?
副队 你干嘛把这破案子丢给我
Hey, Loo, why are you dumping this crap case on me?
才周一你怎么这么紧张
Well, you look suitably tense for a Monday.
瓜珀很快就要交易了
Guapo's getting a shipment any day now,
我得跟紧供货商 万一错过
I need to tag the supplier. If I miss it, by the time
要等下次交易的话
the next one rolls around--
坐巡警的车 厚警服 还没空调
Patrol car, wool uniform, no A/C.
真希望露易丝·米奇尔的案子我能帮忙
Wish I could help with Louise Mitchell.
谢谢 但命运对你另有安排 朋友
Thank you, but destiny has other plans for you, my young friend.
冲吧 征战吧
Go forth. Conquer.
-我有时间 -是吗
- I've got some free time. - Yeah?
也许你该检查一下证词
Well, maybe you should use it going over your testimony.
除非你有过
Unless you have some experience
我不知道的盘问经验
with cross-examination that I'm not aware of.
我接受过检察官的询问 四次
I've been questioned by the D.A., four times.
是吗 请坐
Yeah? Sit down please.
无意冒犯 但他告诉过我不只一次
No disrespect, but he's told me repeatedly
他觉得你在说谎
that he thinks you're lying.
而且他还是站在我们这边的
And he's on our side.
不仅理事会站在莱斯克先生那边
Mr. Lesick has not just retained council,
他还有艾伦·阿维兹 知道那是谁吗
he's retained Alan Arvitz. Do you know who this is?
不知道
No.
艾伦·阿维兹是加州洛杉矶分校的法律教授
Alan Arvitz is a professor of Law at UCLA,
专门研究警♥察♥暴♥力♥事件
who specializes in police brutality,
和相关权益问题
and the rights of the accused.
他无偿接受了这个案子因为他觉得
He's taking on this case pro bono because he thinks
我们陷害了一个无辜的人
we framed an innocent man.
他的法学家朋友们说他尖锐的像骨锯
His fellow jurists refer to him as the Bone Saw.
还要我继续吗 你还觉得你时间多吗
Should I go on or do you still think you have free time?
查曼
Charmain?
瓜珀
Guapo!
终于来了
It's about damn time.
今天我们要赚大钱了
Today we make a lot of money.
好吧 是我
Well, I do.
至于你呢 能分这么点吧
You? Un poquito.
霍迪亚克
Hodiak.
警探
Detective.
-班奇 -扎莫拉大道76♥4♥2号♥
- Bunchy? - There's been a homicide
发生了凶杀案
at 76♥4♥2 Zamora Ave.
好的 为什么告诉我
Okay. Why are you telling me this?
我帮过你 现在该你帮我了
I helped you, now you help me.
你们不是要自治吗
What happened to policing yourselves?
不是说一万次里才有七次白人公正执法吗
Point 7 out of 10,000, the white man's brutality?
不能让他们知道是我请你来的
Can't look like I asked you.
班奇 到底怎么回事
Bunchy, what's going on?
-地址记下了吗 -记了
- You got the address? - Yeah.
单独来
Come alone.
♬I'm the black boy♬
♬Black boy♬
♬From the ghetto, yeah♬
♬I'm the black boy♬
让他进来
He's okay.
他是谁
Who is he?
我的保镖
My bodyguard.
-他是为保护你才 -我不在场
- Was he protecting you when-- - I wasn't here.
他当时应该是一个人
He was alone. I think.
你想要警方介入调查
You want the police investigating this?
我没法阻止警方介入
I can't stop the police from investigating this.
所以宁愿选你
So I'll settle for you.
谢了
Ooh, thanks.
还有什么要告诉我的
Anything else I should know about him?
他叫亚瑟
His name was Arthur.
是我弟弟
He was my little brother.
我都记不清查理出生的事了
I hardly remember Charlie being born.
我当时晕过去了
Think I blocked it out.
没人告诉你会那么痛
They don't tell you how much it hurts.
也许是因为如果让女人们知道了
Probably because if every woman knew,
她们会永远
they'd close their legs...
闭紧双腿
forever.
玛丽不害怕
Mary ain't afraid.
对吗 宝贝
Are you, sunbeam?
查理想在这里接生
Charlie wants to have the baby here,
在室外 在星光和日月的照耀下
outside, underneath the sun and the stars and the moon.
我们的孩子绝不要打♥针♥吃药做检测
Our child's not gonna be poked and drugged and tested.
他会拥有绝对的自♥由♥
He's gonna be free.
你出生的时候 你的脐带
When you were born, your umbilical cord
缠在了你的脖子上
was wrapped around your neck.
你的脸色铁青 我还记得当时在想
You were blue and purple and I remembered wondering,
如果你死了 他们还能让我抱抱你吗
if you died, if they'd still let me hold you.
但他们救活了你
But they saved you.
也许去医院也不错 查理
Maybe a hospital is not such a bad idea, Charlie.
我们这也没有婴儿用品
We don't have any baby stuff yet.
-衣服 尿布 -我们什么都不缺
- Clothes, diapers-- - We have everything we need.
因为这是查理说的
Charlie said so.
你得学乖点 小樱桃
You have to learn, Cherry.
多少次了
How many times?
不要跟我说困难 要去解决它
Don't be the problem. Be the solution.
你这么想要婴儿用品
So, you want baby trinkets so bad,
为什么不带着里克和珊迪去偷点呢
then why don't you take Rick and Sadie and go get some?
查理 这样可养不活孩子
Charlie, this is no way for a baby to be raised.
你还成"绝世好妈"了啊
Ain't you the expert?
你是特地过来鄙视我的吗
You come here to just look down on me, huh?
不
No.
我过来...
I came here...
是想跟你冰释前嫌
to make some kind of peace between us.
亲爱的
Honey,
我怀你时只有十六岁
I was 16 when I had you.
我不知道该怎么做 我没准备好
I didn't know what to do. I wasn't ready.
但我有父母帮忙 有家人支持
But I had my parents to help. I had my family.
你觉得我被你那个
You think I was better off
絮叨的疯老妈养大更幸福吗
being raised by your God-jabbering mother?
你那个酒鬼姐姐
Your lush sister?
还有你那个穷酸哥哥
You hillbilly brother?
我被丢在男校 反抗一群娘炮
I was dumped at a boys' school to fight off sissies,
每次斜眼瞥下 就会被揍个半死
and get beat up every time I looked sideways.
我有家
I have a family...
我自己选的家
that I chose.
查理
Charlie.
你外公查理去世了
Your granddaddy Charlie died.
所以我才过来了
That's why I came.
那好吧
Okay, then.
你告诉我了
You...you told me.
你的目的达到了
You can get now.
怎么交易啊
So, how does this work?
我们查钱 他们验货
We check the money, they check the product,
那种方式吗
that kind of thing?
你电影看多了吧
You've seen too many movies.
已经弄好了
It's already done.
最好不要让别人看到交货
It's better to not be seen making an exchange.
就像送奶工
It's like a milkman.
好机智啊
That's--that's smart.
我们开工吧
Let's get to work.
♬Sitting alone with my head hanging down baby♬
♬Wondering why you never come around♬
♬Whoa baby Whoa baby♬
♬Whoa baby, could it be♬
♬What could it be♬
♬I don't know♬
亚瑟是你的保镖 对吧
So Arthur worked as your bodyguard, huh?
但昨晚他被杀时 你没回家
But you weren't home last night when he was killed.
他为什么没跟你在一起
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表