剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry about this.
我不是不信你
It's not that I don't trust you,
只是 想确认清楚
just... wanna be sure.
毕竟钱不少
It's a lotta money.
好吧
Well...
看来没错
Looks good.
格兰 他手上有枪
Glenn, he's got a gun.
悠着点
Easy, easy, easy.
格兰 我是警♥察♥
Just... Glenn, I'm a cop.
别紧张 好吗 放轻松
Just relax, okay? Just relax.
-别紧张 -取出来
- Just relax... - Get it.
慢慢来
Easy. Easy.
你该把枪放下
You should put the gun down.
你不想伤人 我只是
You don't want to do this. I'm just--
-想想吧 格兰 -别紧张
- Think, Glenn. - Relax, relax.
想想老婆孩子
Think about your wife and baby.
我们是警♥察♥ 格兰
We're police officers, Glenn.
我们只想问几个问题
We wanna ask a few questions,
但你得先把枪放下
but you gotta put the gun down.
格兰
Glenn?
格兰 还有其他警♥察♥正在赶过来
Glenn, there are more cops on the way.
很快场面就没法控制了
This is gonna get to a bad place really fast,
到时后悔也晚了 格兰
a place that we're not gonna be able to pull it back from, Glenn.
-把枪放下 -这可是你老婆
- Put it down. - That's your wife.
-把枪放下 -放下
- Put the gun down. - Put the gun down.
-放下 -放下
- Put it down. - Put it down.
跪下
Down on your knees.
跪到地上
Down on the ground.
快跪
On the ground!
双手交叉抱头
Now lock your fingers.
车子那边有好消息
Well, good news is the car.
油料刮痕都吻合 肯定到过枪击现场
Oil matches, scratches-- it was definitely at the shooting.
但莱斯克先生称今天早些时候车子被偷了
But Mr. Lesick is saying the car was stolen earlier today
后来发现车子被弃置在几个街区外
and that he discovered it abandoned a few blocks away.
而他没有报♥警♥
Which he failed to report to the police.
沃茨那儿提供部分车牌号♥的目击者
Well, the witness in Watts who gave you the partial plates
也无法确认当时开车的是莱斯克先生
can't positively I.D. Mr. Lesick as the driver.
这把枪也不是两起枪击案的凶器
This isn't the weapon that was used in any of the shootings.
你没找到作案时穿的靴子 手套和衣服
You don't have his boots, gloves, clothes.
硝烟反应检测也呈阴性
He tested negative for gunpowder in the paraffin.
那这个纳粹书单呢
What about the Nazi reading list?
只是在垃圾堆里有
Found only in his trash.
他说不是他的
He claims it isn't his.
而且最开始你的搜查是否合法
And there seems to be some question
似乎也成问题
about whether your initial search was wholly legal.
或许某人没等
Maybe somebody didn't wait for the, uh,
搜查证批下来
warrant to be issued?
所以呢 我们就该离开现场
So, what, we should have just left the scene
去找法官 给那大姐匀时间销赃
so the old lady could burn it while we went to a judge?
那家伙拿枪指着我
The guy pulled a gun on me.
他们夫妻俩都声称
He and his wife both claim
在表明警♥察♥身份之前
that you were already drawing your weapon
你已经掏出武器了
before you identified yourself as a police officer.
考虑到你那些
And given your whole...
也能说得通
Well... it's somewhat understandable.
至于你的报告 警探
Which brings us to your report, Detective.
长官
Yes, sir.
在哪儿
Where is it?
我提交了 没有吗
Gee, I submitted it. Didn't I?
-到现在也没有 -没交吗
- Not yet, no. - I didn't?
脑子有点乱
Wow. With all the confusion...
我记得打出来了
I know I typed it up.
马上给你
I-I'll get it for ya.
咱们私下谈谈 好吧
I need to have a word with you in private, okay?
-好的 -这儿风景不错
- Okay. - Here's a good spot right here.
可
But--
-怎么了 -干嘛
- What? - What?
睁开眼睛
Eyes up.
你觉得自己格格不入
You think you don't belong in here,
或许确实如此
maybe you don't.
描述他
Describe him.
描述他
Describe him.
白人男子 中等身材 35岁左右
White male. Fair. Mid-30s.
有胡子 一米九 两百斤
Facial hair, 6'3", 220.
这跟我记在本子上
Which is exactly what I wrote down on my notebook
你在犯罪现场对枪手的描述
when you described the shooter to me
一模一样
at the scene.
-不 我之前说 -就是你说的
- No, I told you-- - Yes, you did!
-我不能撒谎 -你可以 而且必须撒谎
- I can't lie. - Yes, you can and yes, you will.
否则今天将有两个人离开这栋楼
Or two people are gonna walk out of this building today--
你和他
you and him.
区别在于
The difference being
将来很多警♥察♥遇害之后
that one day, a lot of dead cops later,
他会再回来
he's gonna be back.
-你想让我作伪证 -看你周围
- You want me to testify under oath-- - Look around.
该死 看你周围
Damn it, look around!
四位同伴遇害了
Four of us are dead.
这些人什么都做不了
No one here would do any different.
可如果是他做的 只要他有罪
But if he did it, if he was guilty--
-肯定会有证 -你太天真了 查曼
-There must be - This isn't a fairy tale, Charmain.
立刻决定
Decide now.
你是打算不再费力加入我们
You gonna stop trying to be one of us,
还是想成为我们的一员
or are you gonna be one of us?
一员
I am.
-你是 -一员
- You are? - I am.
你是什么
You are what?
-你们的一员 -确定
- One of you. - Yeah?
靠行动证明
Prove it.
她不如你
She's not quite as good as you.
还年轻嘛
Well, she's young.
已经尽她所能了
She's doing the best she can.
她会成为一个好警♥察♥
She's gonna be a good cop someday.
希望如此
I hope.
这我不清楚
I don't know about that.
我的意思是 她不如你会骗人
I meant she's almost as good a liar as you.
-我可不是骗子 -那我怎么知道的呢
- I'm not a liar. - And how would I know that?
但愿你别知道
Hopefully never.
明早会起诉莱斯克
Lesick will be arraigned
谋杀四个警♥察♥
for the murder of four officers tomorrow morning.
你会来吧
I take it you'll be there?
每天都会 直到他被绑去坐电椅
Every day till he's tied and fried
如果需要人拉电闸
and if you need someone to pull the switch,
我可以办场拍卖♥♥会竞拍名额
I'll hold an auction.
要是没你的人来指认
Couldn't have done it
第二个犯罪现场的部分车牌 我们可办不成
without your guy tagging that partial at the second scene.
为咱俩都好
Do us both a favor--
你可别声张
Keep it to yourself.
只要你做到 我也会做到
Well, if you will, I will.
对了 班奇 圣诞快乐
Oh, and Bunchy, merry Christmas.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 霍迪亚克
Blow it out your ass, Hodiak.
好吧
Oh! All right.
好吧
All right.
看来多了个朋友
Think I made a new friend.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
没了 除非你有话想说
Nope. Unless you have something to say,
我都能理解
which would be... understandable.
我爸是个不可靠
My father is an unreliable,
不讲道德却又迷人的酒鬼
morally ambiguous charming drunk.
是吗
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表