剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
全洛杉矶没有一个拉丁裔男子
Not a single Latin male in all of L.A. County
犯罪记录和医疗记录符合我们要找的人
fits our criminal or medical profile.
那你还这么兴奋
Which explains your excitement.
所以我让查曼查了另一个方向
So I had Charmain dig in another direction--
中东人或者意大利人
Middle Eastern, Italian.
理查德·特里奥 28岁
Richard Terrio. Age 28.
一米七五 73公斤
5'9", 160.
六个月前在圣乔医院做过疝气手术
Hernia operation. St. Joe's six months ago.
因性侵犯 抢劫
Multiple arrests for sexual assault,
和拉客卖♥♥淫而多次被捕
robbery, solicitation.
-见了大鬼了 -对
- Son of a bitch. - Yeah.
他就是我们要找的人
He's our guy.
他就是我们要找的人
He's our guy.
数到30
On 30.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
26 27 28...
26, 27, 28...
30.
不许动
Freeze!
把刀放下 放下
Drop that knife. Drop it!
快放下
Drop it.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You okay? - I'm fine.
看啊 看看这个
Look. Look at that.
还有人在吗
Anybody else out there?
有人吗
Anybody?
安东尼奥
Antonio!
我们是警♥察♥ 举起手来
Police! Hands in the air.
看你打中谁了
Look who you shot.
看你打中谁了
Look who you shot!
看这里
Right there.
看你打中谁了
Look who you shot.
他需要救护车
He needs an ambulance.
在你放下枪前是不会有救护车的
He's not gonna get one till you drop that gun.
放下枪 快点
Drop it! Now!
理查
Richie!
不要动 待在那里 不要过来
Stay! Stay there! Stay back!
我们是警♥察♥
Oh, the police.
我只是说你应该找人看看
You ought to get it looked at is all.
我不是看了吗
I looked at it.
我是说找个真正受过教育的人
I mean by someone who actually got an education.
对了 我都忘了见血的时候
Oh, yeah, I forgot, when it comes to blood,
你有多婆婆妈妈了
you're such a nance.
他怎么样
How's he?
你是说那边那个
Oh, you mean that commercial
够给创可贴做广♥告♥的哥们吗
for surgical dressing over there?
他死不了
He'll live.
知道 但他会和你口径一致吗
Yeah, but will he play ball?
你什么意思
Whatever do you mean?
山姆 别装了 两个都当场死亡
Sammy, come on. Both dead?
一个还戴着手铐 另一个是锁喉致死的
One in cuffs, one in a choke?
希望你们两个能有一套完全一致的
I hope you both got the exact same
足够玄幻但又足够...
unlikely but stirring--
厅长
Commissioner.
长官
Sir.
结果发现其实有两名嫌犯
Turns out there were two.
一对兄弟
Brothers.
但只有一人是杀死法官妻子的凶手
But only one was involved in the slaying of the judge's wife.
不过我们认为糯窝的案子是他们两人一起干的
We think both were guilty for Novo, though.
这就更容易解释钉刑的作案手法了
Which would more easily explain the crucifixion.
两名嫌犯的死都是不可避免的吗
Both suspects have to die?
确实是
They did.
是的
Yes.
为什么呢 警官
Why is that, officer?
长官 我们身上的刀伤可不是自己弄的
Sir, we didn't stab ourselves.
击中特里奥和墙壁的子弹也不是我们发射的
We didn't put the bullets in Terrio or the walls,
是他兄弟发射的...
the brother did--
答案是 不是
The answer is no.
长官
Sir.
是我利用特里奥做诱饵
I used Terrio as a decoy.
我希望如果屋里有其他人有武器的话
I wanted him to get shot by whoever was in that house
会射中他
if they were armed
因为我不希望我们被射中
because I didn't want us to get shot.
那他兄弟的死呢
And the brother?
他本也不必死
No, he didn't have to die.
我希望他死
I wanted him to die.
让我来告诉你们接下来会发生什么事
I'm gonna tell you what's gonna happen now.
你们两个都会被授予英勇勋章
You will both be receiving the Medal of Valor.
警官
Officer,
由于你的卧底身份
due to the undercover nature of your work,
给你颁发勋章要私下进行
you'll be receiving yours behind closed doors,
而你的勋章将由我来颁发
but you'll get yours from me...
在这座城市对你们的感激和欢呼声中
To the cheers of a grateful city.
瑞蒙德·糯窝 还有法官的妻子
Raymond Novo. A judge's wife.
想想可能出现的绯闻
Innuendo. Ew.
真要是开庭审理的话会带出来多少肮脏的事
Filth that would have come up in this trial.
这些不是同性恋凶杀案
These weren't homo killings.
不是淫乱凶杀案
They weren't swinger killings.
这些只是...
They were...
凶杀案
killings.
在洛杉矶 我们终结凶杀案
In Los Angeles, we close killings.
你们终结了这些凶杀案
You closed these.
永远终结了
For good.
走开
Go away.
我不开门
Not answering.
山姆
Sam?
我在报纸上看到他们逮捕了你儿子
I saw in the paper... they arrested your son.
天啊 山姆 我...
God, Sam, I'm--
其它的事都不用管了
Look, just forget everything.
如果你需要什么...
Please, if you need anything...
给他请律师需要钱或者...
Money for his defense or--
不用
No.
谢谢 不过不用
Thank you, but I'm fine.
我想为别人做点正确的事
Well, I'd like to do something right for someone.
我也是
Me too.
那么...
Then...
让我们试试看
let's try.
我已经受够撒谎了
I'm sick of lying
撒谎说我是什么人
about what I am,
撒谎说我爱谁
who I love.
查曼
Charmain.
再一次感谢你的帮助
Thanks again for your help.
虽然给不了你奖章
It might not be a medal,
但我会给你烤个最美味的蛋糕
but I'm gonna bake you one hell of a cake.
还需要我帮什么忙吗
Anything else you need help with?
我非常有空
I am very available.
瓜珀的案子 那个殡仪馆
Guapo, the funeral home.
我们需要一张单子...
We need a list of every--
不用说了 我已经列好单子了
No, I already made a list.
本郡一共有三家殡仪馆
Three funeral homes in the county
可能有我们要找的那种灵车
could be a potential match for the hearse.
好 把单子给我
All right, give me the list
我看能不能找到和瓜珀的联♥系♥
and I'll see if I can't connect them to Guapo.
我查过了 没有书面上的联♥系♥
I checked. No paper connection.
或许我可以假扮成一个伤心的女儿
You know, I could dress up as a grieving daughter,
假装...
pretend--
去干吗 四处打探吗
And what? Poke around?
看你能不能找到那些毒品
See if you find the drugs?
别胡扯了
Don't be ridiculous.
听我说 你太急于求成了
Look, you want everything at once, right this second.
我明白那种感觉 好吗
I know the feeling. Okay?
但相信我 克服这种急躁
But trust me, fight it.
你就会少受些伤
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表