剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
本剧灵感部分来源于历史事件
剧集中包含有虚构人物 地点以及剧情
霍迪亚克
Hodiak?
你有止痛剂来缓解伤势吗
You got any Tylenol for your...
壁橱里
Cupboard.
曼森 你当时是要杀了他吗
Manson, you were gonna kill him.
你想让我怎么样
What do you want from me?
我想让你解释一下 不管是实话还是...
I want you to have a story, whether it's the truth, or--
曼森对你说什么了吗
He say anything to you, Manson?
-他感谢了我 -那感觉肯定很好
- He thanked me. - That must have felt nice.
他现在欠我的
He owes me now.
这样我就可以利用他去接近布托诺
And I can use him to get in with Butano.
跳过小喽喽抓住老大 那是我的工作对吗
Skip the pushers, get to the supplier--my job, yeah?
而且我还可以利用他找到艾玛
And I can use him to get to Emma.
为了你 你还想要找她 对吗
For you. You still want that, right?
我需要休息了
I need to sleep.
你也是
So do you.
《水瓶宫》
第一季 第六集
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Uh, hi. Uh, can I help you?
你要干什么 你想...
What do you think you're doing? What do you think--
凯蒂 你可真幸运
Oh, Katie. Lucky girl.
确实 对吧
Sure am. Right?
谢天谢地 我们上周就没有这个了
Thank God. We ran out last week.
卫生棉
我的绷带呢
Where's my bandages? Huh?
我被打了个半死 头疼得都要裂了
I'm--I'm beat all to hell here, my head's about to split open,
你们给我拿来的却是这些破护垫
and you bring me these little things of messed up pads!
这是为了给你止血 我们给你拿来药了
It's for your bleeding. We--we got you pills.
我们给你拿了很多的药
We got you lots of pills.
当年少管所的医生们就经常给我这种药片
Doctors in the reformatory used to bring me pills
就和这些一样
just like these.
让我变得温顺
To make me mellow.
你就想要那样吗 温顺无力的查理
Is that what you want? Mellow yellow Charlie?
药片会让你感觉好一些的 查理
Pills will make you feel better, Charlie.
滚出去
Get out!
你不想离开 那你打算怎么办
You don't want to leave, so what's the plan?
如果那个蠢警♥察♥再回来怎么办
For if that pig comes sniffing again?
他在找樱桃 樱桃不在这里
He was looking for Cherry. Cherry ain't here.
我们还在城里的时候 我说过要分头行事
When we were in the city, I told him to split.
依珊迪的脾气 她们现在估计是
Sadie being Sadie, they're working a Tijuana
去跳艳舞挣钱了
donkey show by now.
还是吃点吧
Come on.
真美味
Yummy.
你对这个叫布莱恩的家伙了解多少
What do you know about this cat, Brian?
我们得商量出个办法 怎么告诉大家
We need to decide a strategy. What to tell people.
总不能再说艾玛去看奶奶了
Emma can't be visiting her grandmother again forever.
山姆会找到她的
Sam will find her.
然后把她带回家 这就是我们的办法
And bring her home, that's our strategy.
也许他不该这么做
Maybe he shouldn't.
什么
What?
我们已经找到过她一次了 结果怎么样
We already found her. What good did it do?
肯 她才十六岁
Ken, she's 16.
把她拖回家 日夜看守她 她会...
Drag her back home, watch her day and night, she'll...
还会找到另一扇窗子爬出去的
find another window to climb out of.
曼森想要你干什么
What does Manson want with you?
他没有
He doesn't...
别告诉我这一切只是巧合
You can't tell me this is some random coincidence--
他可是你的当事人
he was your client.
只是一次非法持有毒品的案子 别瞎想了
For a possession charge--dope. Don't be so hysterical.
我知道他是什么人
I know what he is.
我知道他是什么人 肯 我也知道你平时
I know what he is, Ken, and I know the kinds of people
都为什么样的人辩护
that you represent.
像曼森这样的人怎么可能雇得起你
How does someone like Manson even afford you?
有意思 你花钱的时候可是从没问过
Funny, you never asked where the money came from
这些钱是从哪来的
while you were spending it.
你还敢把话锋转向我
Oh, don't you dare make this about me.
我们结婚的时候我知道你是什么样的人
I knew the kind of man you were when I married you.
-天啊 又来了 -满嘴谎话
- Oh, jeez, here we go. - The half truths--
-我以为... 你知道吗 -又来了
- I thought-- you know what, - Here we go.
我以为我可以忍♥受
I thought that I could live with it.
因为我是唯一的一个 对吗
'Cause I'm the only one, right,
我是这家里唯一一个说谎的人 对吗
I'm the only liar in this house, right?
-对吗 -你别再说这些了
- Right? - Stop--you know what,
-别再说了 拜托 -我和你结婚的时候
- Just stop it, please. - I knew what you were too
-我也知道你是什么样 -别再说这些了
- when I married you, - Just stop it.
-你现在还是那样 -告诉我到底怎么回事
- what you still are. - And tell me what is going on.
-我告诉你了 -你想让我
- I told you. - Do you want me to
-把这些告诉我父亲吗 -我告诉你了
- go to my father with this? - I told you.
-我告诉你了 -你想让他来问你吗
- I told you. - You want him to ask you?
-我跟你说过 -你想让他调查你吗 肯
- I told you. - You want him looking into your life, Ken?
因为他会的 我马上就去找他
Because he will. I will go to him right now.
-你不能去 -我会去找他 那就告诉我
- You will not. - I will go to him--tell me.
告诉我
Tell me.
曼森 知道些事情
Manson...knows things.
有关海尔 党委员会还有我的事
About Hal, the RNC. About me.
什么事
What things?
如果他告诉了不该知道的人
If he talks to the wrong people,
我们可能会失去律所 房♥子和一切
we could lose the firm, the house, everything.
你只需要知道这些
That's all you need to know.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
-早上好 -你昨天回来晚了
- Morning. - You got in late.
这是什么
What's this?
有人打电♥话♥来想去酒吧找你的人谈谈
Somebody called to talk to your guy at the bar.
吉米·布托诺是谁 他为什么这么想见查理
Who's Jimmy Butano and why does he need to see Charlie so bad?
我得走了 对不起 宝贝 我得走了
I got to go. I'm sorry, babe, I got to go.
你...你今天不上班啊
Well you--you're off today.
吉米不喜欢别人拒绝他
Jimmy's not used to people saying no to him,
吉米就是这样一个人
that's who Jimmy is.
你今天不上班啊 布莱 我妈妈要来
You're off today, Bri. My mom's coming.
-你妈妈 -是啊
- Your ma? - Yes.
什么时候说好的
Since when?
她自己打电♥话♥说要过来
Since she called and invited herself.
她是你妈妈 你...你一个人陪她不行吗
Well she's your mom, you can't--you can't be alone with her?
你可真漂亮
Just beautiful, aren't you?
我知道 我觉得她遗传了我的眼睛
I know, I think she's got my eyes.
但这种混血的特质
But that high yellow,
是继承她爸爸的
that came from her daddy.
我应该让她小睡一会了
I ought to put her down for a nap.
你好啊 亲爱的
Okay. Hi, sweetie.
你没事吧 没事吧
You okay? You okay?
没事
Yes.
我在这片区域还有别的几家租户
I rent a few other properties in this area,
都没出过问题
no problems.
你都是租给像我妻子这样的人吗
Yeah, you rent to people like my wife?
对不起 如果你们想退租...
I'm sorry. If you want out of your lease--
不 当然不会
No, of course not.
今天就会帮你们修好
Repairs will be done today.
知道是谁干的吗
Any idea who did it?
我有几个怀疑对象
I got a few theories.
不好意思 门开着
Sorry. The door was open.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
天呐 怎么回事
Oh, my God. What happened?
我又去了曼森那里 艾玛不在那
I went back to Manson's. Emma wasn't there.
我不会放弃的
And I'm not giving up.
你永远不会放弃
You never do.
我希望你说的是真的
I wish that were true.
-你当时喝醉了 是吗 -正是
- You got drunk, didn't you? - Oh, yeah.
-我很遗憾 -我也是
- I'm sorry. - Yeah, me too.
有一点吧
Kind of.
有时候我真不敢相信
I can't believe sometimes...
我们俩落到如此境地
this is where we ended up.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表