剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
抓起了他的猎枪
grabs his shotgun--
你怎么知道是他的猎枪
How do you know it was his shotgun?
沃茨暴♥动♥以后 整个街区都知道
Since Watts, the whole neighborhood knew
1965年8月发生在洛杉矶沃茨区的黑人暴♥动♥
卡斯有一把猎枪
Cass had a shotgun.
他本来想吓唬吓唬他们
He tries to get the drop on him
然后"砰"地一声
then boom.
他们就把他干掉了
They do him.
太好了 案子破了
Great. Case solved.
不客气
You're welcome.
班奇一直说的那个
Who's this kid Michael Younger
叫迈克尔·杨格的小子是谁
Bunchy keeps talking about?
是个好孩子
Good kid.
15岁 还会给我带咖啡
15. Used to fetch me coffee.
我最后一次和他说话时
Last time I talked to him,
他说黑豹党想招他入伙
he said the Panthers were trying to recruit him.
第二天他就被吊死在45街的一条巷子里
Next day, he's strangled in an alley off 45th.
我赌是班奇干的
My paycheck's on Bunchy.
那是碱液
Now that's lye.
一般用来除掉他们的发结
Stuff they use to get the kinks out.
干的不可燃 这是湿的
Dry, not combustible. Wet, it is.
纵火者非常清楚 水槽都烧焦了
Arsonist knew that. The sink is charred
被炸出了墙面
and blown off the wall.
肯定是浸了几大桶
Must have soaked a few vats,
把起火源放在下面
set the firestarter underneath.
然后就炸了
Then boom.
所以肇事者
So whoever did this
并不想掩饰人为纵火的痕迹
wasn't trying to hide that the fire was set.
没错 没错
No. No, no, no.
他们希望让所有人都知道是他们干的
They wanted everyone to know it was set.
我电♥话♥响了 公事
That's my phone. The office.
我了解那些不守规矩的男孩
I know about boys who break the rules.
那些不在乎世人看法的男孩
Boys who don't care what the world thinks of them.
你可能不知道 但我所了解的坏男孩是这样的
Here's what I know about the bad boys that you don't:
他们其实很在乎规矩
They do care about the rules.
以至于他们每一分每一秒
They care so much they can't stop
都在想方设法打破规矩
thinking up ways to break them.
你知道最后破碎的是什么吗
And you know what ends up broken?
是你
You.
黑豹党
胜利者的早餐啊
Breakfast of champions, huh?
-报上名来 -班奇
- Identify yourself. - Bunchy--
你叫什么名字 警探
Your identification, Detective.
警号♥5919 山姆森·霍迪亚克
Badge 5919, Hodiak, Samson,
三♥级♥警探
Detective Third Grade.
有何贵干 霍迪亚克警探
What do you want, Detective Hodiak?
我听说你反对
I'm told you objected
卡斯的烫拉直发业务
to Cass's hair-straightening process.
波浪卷发廊 那些蠢货想把自己
The Marcel. Fools mutilating themselves
打扮成白人模样
to be white.
警探 我们只是看不惯
Detective, apart from the fact
卡修斯为了打造靓丽的美国范发型
that in order to straighten beautiful African hair
而使用碱液
Cassius had to use lye,
碱液会导致癌症和失明
which can cause blindness and cancer,
而且只有自我唾弃
and that only a self-hating Tom
且存在奴性的人才想做白人的发型
with a slave mentality would want white hair,
除此之外 黑豹党
the Black Panther Party for Self-Defense
和卡修斯·托马斯毫无争端
had no quarrel with Cassius Thomas.
-没有争端 -听着 伙计们
- None. - Look, fellas
我不相信什么发型政♥治♥学说
I don't believe in political hair,
但是你们在这附近都有耳目
but you have eyes and ears on the entire neighborhood
-你们能帮得上忙 -黑皮肤的男人
- and you could help. - No black man, woman, or child
女人和小孩都不会帮你的 警探
is gonna help you, Detective.
卡斯就不需要公正吗
Cass doesn't deserve justice?
不是你那种公正
Not your kind of justice.
十点计划[描述黑豹党理想路线]第一点
Point One of our 10-Point Plan:
-"我们要自♥由♥ -自♥由♥
- "We want freedom. - Freedom!
"我们黑人和受压♥迫♥的人们
"We want power to determine the destiny
"想要有权决定自己的命运
"of our black and oppressed community.
"我们相信黑人
"We believe that black
"和受压♥迫♥的人♥民♥不会自♥由♥
"and oppressed people will not be free
"除非在我们身处的社会中
"until we're able to determine our destinies
"我们能够自主决定命运
in our own communities ourselves
"通过控制社会中
by controlling all the institutions
现存的所有机构单位"
which exist in our communities."
你真要抢我饭碗
You really want my job?
起码不像你那样行事
Not the way you do it.
这世界不是我造的 也不是你
All right, I didn't make the world and neither did you.
但我们可以改变
No, but we can change it.
好吧 晚点再改变
Well, okay. Well, let's change it later.
还是你想放任一个杀人犯在这儿自♥由♥出没
Or do you want a killer running loose around here?
那谋杀迈克尔·杨格的凶手呢
What are you going to do about the murder of Michael Younger?
-杨格怎么办 -那不是我的案子
- What about Younger? - That's not my case.
但我会调查一下 或许
But I will look into it and maybe it will--
第七点 "我们要求警方的残暴行径
Point Seven: "We want an immediate end
-立即终止" -现在
- to police brutality." - Now!
-"我们认为种族主义者 -十点计划第七点
- "We believe that the racist..." - That's seven out of ten.
"和美国的法♥西♥斯♥政♥府♥
"and fascist government of the United States...
-一共十点吗 -"利用国内的
- Ten points? - "uses it's domestic
-我去吃午饭了 -"强制机构执行其
- I got lunch. - "anforcement agencies to carry out its programs
"镇♥压♥美国国内黑人
"of oppression against black people,
"其他有色人种 以及穷♥人♥的计划
"other people of color, and poor people inside the United States.
"我们坚信与这些法♥西♥斯♥警力相抗争
"We believe it is our right, therefore, to defend ourselves
是我们的权利"
against these fascist police forces."
你真要放我去上学 像没事发生过
You're really letting me go to school like nothing happened?
确实没事发生
Nothing did happen.
我爱你
I love you.
比你知道的还要爱
I love you more than you can know.
你长大后就不太好表达了
It got hard when you got older.
就像突然一下 你变得特别安静
Seemed like one day, you were so quiet,
而过去我们那么
and you used to be so...
还记得以前有多少欢笑吗
Do you remember how much we laughed?
那些茶会
Our tea parties?
你谁都想扮 除了爱丽丝
You wanted to be everyone except Alice.
-爱丽丝太...无趣 -无趣
- Alice was so-- boring. - Boring.
你说的 还记得
You said, remember?
记得 妈
I remember, Mom.
别逃课哦
Hey. No playing hookey.
别在乔·威尔森当班时逃课哦
Not while Joe Wilson's on duty.
什么 你是谁
What? Who are you?
你的新保姆
I'm your new babysitter.
肯定很美 珊迪
It's gonna be a beautiful thing, Sadie.
多希望我也能见识一下
I just wish I could be there to behold.
你一直与我同在 查理
You're always with me, Charlie.
"最伟大的奉献
"The devotion of the greatest
语出尼采
"就是遭遇危险时
"is to encounter risk and danger
掷骰子决定生死"
and play dice for Death."
真好看
Yeah, nice 'do.
你可以走前门的
You know, you are allowed to come in the front door.
我还指望你通免下车业务了呢
I was hoping maybe you had a drive-thru by now.
你想问什么 山姆
What do you want, Sam?
你知道谁烧了卡斯吗
You know anything about who burned Cass?
今天有美味的鸡肉馅饼
You know, we got a great chicken pot pie today.
你的旧友卡斯
Your old friend Cass.
汉堡一直很好吃
Burger's always good.
原来你是黑人
So you're a black man.
班奇·卡特跟我说 不论男女老少
Bunchy Carter told me that no black man, woman, or child
没有黑人会帮我找杀死卡斯的人
would help me find Cass' killer.
我本来还不信
I didn't want to believe him.
没想到你竟然
I didn't want to believe that you
会任由凶手逍遥法外
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表