剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
You'll get stabbed less.
好好把单子给我
Just give me the list,
我给你烤蛋糕的时候看一遍再说
and I'll go over it while I'm baking your cake.
好吧
Okay.
玛丽 拜托了
Mary, please.
你得吃点东西
You have to eat.
珊迪
Sadie.
怎么回事
What's going on?
这是谁的孩子
Whose is it?
我们的
It's ours.
但是怎么会
But how?
是哪儿来的
Where'd it come from?
上帝赐予的
From God.
我的圣父啊
My holy Father.
收取的是耶♥和♥华♥
He taketh
赏赐的也是耶♥和♥华♥
and giveth.
-今晚是重要时刻啊 -希望吧
- Tonight the big night? - Hope so.
不然我就白穿束腹带了
Or I wore my girdle for no reason.
听说你是在副队办公室领的
Heard you got yours in Lieu's office.
对
Yep.
沉吗 看起来挺沉的
Is it heavy? Looks heavy.
缎带很长
Lot of ribbon.
我也说不清 确实不错
Not--I don't know. Yeah, it's nice.
但好像有点俗气
Just maybe a little corny?
我喜欢俗气
I like corny.
但你不喜欢
But you don't.
不喜欢
No.
要知道你工作的方式不必和我一样
You know, you don't have to do the job the way I do it.
实际上根本就不该一样
In fact, you shouldn't.
你干得不错
You're doing fine.
谢谢
Thanks.
就是这样了 顺便说
This is it, by the way.
什么
What's that?
我友善的样子 这就是极致了
As nice as I get. This is the apex.
-这吗 -对
- This? - Yeah.
温馨时刻已过
Woop. Moment passed.
恢复正常
Back to normal.
*Living in the city*
*Looking for a life*
我们需要做些决定
We need to make some decisions.
不行 办公室太...
No, the office is too--
那里人多眼杂
We're too exposed there.
海尔
Hal,
你我心知肚明我们必须做什么
we both know what we need to do.
不要在电♥话♥里说
Let's not say it on the phone.
玛丽
Mary,
他的皮肤就好像这世上第一缕清新
his skin is like the first breath of the world.
告诉我我说的不对
Tell me I'm wrong.
命运
Fate.
命运啊
Oh, fate.
你这残酷又美丽的小东西
You cruel, beautiful thing.
我向你献出我的心
I give you my heart.
我的全部身心
My whole heart.
-我开车送你回去 -不用 得了吧
- I'm gonna drive you. - No, come on.
-不行 你醉得不成样子了 -我没事
- No, you're in no shape-- - No, I'm fine.
你醉得不成样子了
You're in no shape.
你又不会开这部车
You don't know how to drive this car.
等等 等等 等等
Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.
我们还没讨论查理怎么办呢
We haven't talked about Charlie.
我们当然讨论过了
Sure we have.
讨论过了吗
We did?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
对
Oh, yeah.
一切都决定好了
It's all decided.
谢弗 我有个好消息
Shafe, I've got good news.
查曼 你干了什么
Charmain, what did you do?
我只是假扮成一个伤心的姐姐
All I did was pose as a grieving sister.
告诉他们我弟弟刚在前线阵亡了
I told them my brother had just died over there
纪念堂
我听说他们为阵亡士兵
and said I'd heard they were particularly good
安排的葬礼很周到
with deceased veterans.
他说 是的 确实是
He said, yes, that was true,
但现在他们比较忙
but things were very busy right now,
不确定能不能帮我安排
and he wasn't sure if he could help me.
还有那个舞娘给我们的灵车车牌号♥
Also, the license plate number for the hearse
找到匹配了
that the dancer gave us is a match.
你还记得我告诉过你不要去做你刚刚做的事吗
You do recall being told not to do what you just did?
是的 我记得 长官
Yes, I do, sir.
你知道每次你叫我"长官"的时候
You know every time you call me "Sir,"
我都知道你其实想的是叫"混♥蛋♥"吗
I know that it's code for "Ass."
我并不知道这一情况 长官
I was not aware of that, sir.
好吧 把灵车完整的车牌号♥给我
All right, just give me the full license plate on the hearse.
小甜心
Sugar clam?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
查曼
Charmain.
我说 小甜心
I said, sugar clam,
你在这里干什么
what are you doing here?
致我的家人
我非常抱歉
我这一生给你们和其他人带来的痛苦罄竹难书
我最好还是离开这个世界
不然我还能怎么办 我别无选择
我必须结束这一切
必须结束这种痛苦
结束我为你们的生活带来的不幸
很抱歉事情只能这样结束
我永远爱你们
海尔
洛杉矶 1959年
好了 把她放下
Ah, all right, put her down.
拜托
Please.
拜托
Please.
拜托
Please.
她还活着
She's alive.
好吧 给
All right, here.
他这个样子可下不了手
Well, he ain't gonna.
你来 查理
You do it, Charlie.
她是我手下的女孩
She's one of my girls.
这样不好
Wouldn't be right.
她会去举报你
But she can name you--
举报海尔
Hal.
她知道你们的秘密
She knows your secrets.
她知道你的秘密 肯
She knows your secrets, Ken.
在你的大好人生还没起步前就...
Before you even get started in life...
老天 肯尼
Jeez, Kenny.
你在干...
What are you--
拜托
Please,
告诉我我在做梦
tell me I'm dreaming.
你在我酒里掺了什么
What'd you put in my drink anyway?
我向你保证 掺得不够多
I guarantee you, it wasn't enough.
你不会的
You can't.
你下不了手
You can't.
我下过手
I already have.
不 肯尼
No, Kenny.
兄弟 你不能...
Buddy, you can't--
不
No!
不 不
No. No!
不
No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
查曼
Charmain!
查曼
Charmain.
领导力 勇敢
Leadership, bravery,
和判断力
and common sense.
当一个人宣誓
When a man takes that oath
并戴上那枚警章的时候
and puts on that shield,
需要具备这些特质
these are the qualities that one must hope he has.
但我们中有些人在这些方面
But some among us have more than their fair share
表现得格外突出
of such qualities.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表