剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
他跟她说她应该回家
He told her she should go home.
那这叫声又是怎么回事
And what about the, uh...
我也不知道是从哪学来的
I don't know where that came from.
-我做了选择 好吗 -查曼
- I chose, okay? - Charmain--
我很认真地想当一名警♥察♥
I'm serious about being a cop.
一名好警♥察♥
About being a great cop.
和你一样认真
As serious as you are.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
山姆
Sam?
我不知道
So, I didn't know...
我是该看还是该烧
if I should read it or burn it.
总之
Anyway...
爸爸
我没拆开
I didn't open it.
接下来随你怎么做
You're gonna do what you're gonna do,
但他肯定不会再回那个地方了
but he is not going back to that place.
永远不会
Ever.
那个我们都说好了
That, we agree on.
他会因为你而进监狱
He's going to prison because of you.
好了 听着
All right, look.
我和在彭德尔顿的伙计谈了
I talked to my guy at Pendleton
他说宪兵队现在都不查了
who said MPs don't bother looking nowadays.
只要打几通电♥话♥ 填几份文件
Just a couple of phone calls, goes to file.
谢了
Thanks.
东尼·班尼顿 《你的笑意(The Shadow Of Your Smile)》
电影《春风无限恨(The Sandpiper)》主题曲
*矶鹬鸣奏出的回响*
*The echo of a piper's song*
*掠过的那一丝笑意*
*The shadow of a smile*
*掠过的那一丝笑意*
*The shadow of a smile*
*等你走后*
*When you are gone*
*绚烂了我的梦想*
*Will color all my dreams*
*点亮黎明的曙光*
*And light the dawn*
我妈很喜欢这首歌♥
My mom loved that song.
可能比电影本身还喜欢
Maybe even more than the movie.
查理也会唱这首歌♥
Well, that's what charlie was singing,
还会弹着吉他
and he was playing the guitar.
等他弹唱完 他会看着我说
And when he was done, he looked at me and said
只要我想 我就能拿起就弹
If I really wanted to, I could just pick it up and play it.
即使我不会弹琴
Even if I didn't know how.
妈妈去世后 我试过所有方法
After my mom died, I tried everything.
我去过教堂 去常绿浸信会
I went to church, to Evergreen Baptist.
我在女巫安息日聚会上脱♥光♥上衣跳舞
I danced with my top off in a witches sabbath show,
我非常孤独
and I was so alone.
可就在那晚 我和查理一起离开
But that night, I left with Charlie.
他向我介绍了凯蒂
And he introduced me to Katie.
一切都很完美
And everything was perfect...
直到我们遇见了你
until we met you.
你真是...
You're just...
太
so...
真实了
real.
我在家里时所有的朋友
All my friends talk about back home
谈的都是
is things--
他们想要的东西
things they want,
他们有的东西 别人有的东西
things they have, things that other people have.
有时候
Sometimes...
我觉得我要是不摆脱他们的声音
I felt like if I didn't get away from their voices,
我真的会死
I was actually gonna die.
我们去录制份小样吧
Let's go make ourselves a demo.
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
今天就开始将我们的歌♥
Today we get to start putting it out there
传遍全世界
all over the world.
天呐 查理 你从哪搞来的钱
Oh, my G-- Charlie! Where did you find the money?
是钱找到了我
The money found me.
那么曼森怎么办
So what about Manson?
他还在那个托潘加的破棚子里面
He's in this rundown shack on Topanga.
毒窝 驿站之类的地方
Drug den, way station type of place.
艾玛也在那
And Emma's there.
-你看见她了 -是的
- You saw her? - I did.
如果你指的是照片里那个女孩的话
If it's the girl from those photos.
格赖得尼的案子有个嫌疑人
On Gladner, there's a suspect.
是你的线人 维克里
It's your boy, Vickery.
-维克吗 -是的
- Vic? - yeah.
只是被关押 没有被逮捕
Just being held, not arrested.
卡特认为他就是凶手
Cut thinks he's the guy,
但是他给了我一个宽限期
but he's giving me a grace period.
-他是凶手吗 -也许不是很重要
- Well, is he? - May not end up mattering,
但他不是
but no.
你见过这个女孩吗
You seen this girl?
有人见过这个女孩吗
Anybody seen this girl?
有人见过吗
Anybody?
你见过她吗 这个女孩
Have you seen her? This girl?
你见过这个女孩吗
You seen this girl?
-这里有很多女孩 -是没见过吗
- Lots of girls here. - That a no?
我不知道见没见过
I don't know what it is.
最好再看一下
Better look again.
如果你认为她可能来过这里
If you think she could have been here,
那么她极有可能就在这里
odds are she probably was here.
我也许也见过她
And I might have seen her.
但是她现在不在这里了
But she's not here now.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 警官
Yeah, sorry, officer.
我倒是希望能给你更多帮助
Wish I could've been more help.
你像 是个很有用的年轻人
Oh, you seem like a very helpful guy.
你多大了
How old are you?
到十二月我就十六岁了
I'll be 16 in December.
有人知道你在哪里吗
Does anyone know where you are?
是的 这是我妈妈写的信
Yeah, um, this is a letter from my mom.
她说我可以在这里
She says it's okay for me to be here.
她知道
She knows.
艾玛没在这里 不过她曾经在这儿
Emma's not here. She was here.
我得走了 我们得走了
I have to go. We have to go.
来吧
Come on.
今天天气真好啊
This is such a beautiful day.
没错
Yeah.
这就是查理
This is Charlie.
鲁·费什 我就是工程师
Rue Fisher. I'm the engineer.
你是来和我们一起做音乐的吗 鲁
You come to make some music with us, Rue?
你完全没问题 兄弟
You're gonna make it, man.
我只是来帮你布置
I'm just gonna lay it down for you.
但是你确定要在这录音吗
But, uh, you really sure this is where you want to record?
是的 你知道为什么吗
Yeah. Yeah, you know why?
因为这里就是归属之地 老兄
Because this is where it is, man.
只是我们会录下很多环境噪声
It's just, we're gonna pick up a lot of ambient sound.
你是说 我们会录下我们身边的一切
You mean, we're gonna pick up everything around us?
没错 这就是我们想要的效果
Well, hey, man, that's exactly how we like it.
只是那不是最好的...
It's just not the best for--
鲁 老兄
Rue, man.
鲁弗斯 今天你说了算
Rue-fus, rue-the-day...
我们都准备好了 就等你一声令下
We are ready when you are, man.
只是时间不对 下次我会在你身边
It was just bad timing. I-I'll be there next time,
-或者派个人跟着 -那些人都是谁
- Or I'll have someone there. - Who were all those people?
那个房♥子
That house...
那种地方到处都有吗
Are there places like that everywhere?
现在吗 是的
Now, yeah.
这个世界怎么了
What is happening?
我忍♥不住想 她在某个地方
You know, I couldn't stop thinking about her somewhere...
迷路了 受伤了 哭喊我的名字
Lost, being hurt, crying for me.
我以为我们只需要找到她就行了
I thought all we had to do was find her,
但现在 我不知道该怎么办
And now... I don't know anything.
怎么
What?
怎么了
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表