剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
See, it's the witching time.
而学校已经关门了
And school...is out.
米妮
Hey, Minnie.
这位是兰迪·里克
This here is Randy Rick.
应该办个欢迎仪式 你觉得呢
Deserves a welcome, don't you think?
他应该拥有我的一切
He deserves everything I've got.
那是
That's...
我不拥有你 里克
I don't own you, Rick.
人不是财产
People aren't property.
你看 艾玛和女孩们都能理解
You see, Emma and the girls understand
对你这样的大男孩来说一个是不够的
that one isn't enough for a growing boy like you.
而且 我在这也需要个帮手
Besides, I sure could use a helping hand around here.
好吧 不要太自私
Well, hey now, don't be selfish.
来吧
Come on.
所以你加入了
So you are in.
我正在和瓜珀联♥系♥ 然后
I was connecting with Guapo, and then I...
布莱恩 我需要结果
Brian, I need results.
你搞到瓜珀货运的时间和地点
You get time and location out of Guapo's shipment,
我们就能钓到在钱
and we get a big fat bust.
当然 我只是需要
Sure. I--I just got to--
需要 需要 需要 需要什么
Gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta nothing.
你自愿做卧底的 如果你不能处理
You wanted undercover. If you can't handle it...
不 我会完成的
No, I'll get it done.
那你就可以把自己晒黑
Then you can paint yourself brown
然后去处理那些大巴劫案
and do something about these bus robberies.
那是他们抗♥议♥的原因吗
Is that why they're protesting?
是的 一些低级垃圾在
Yeah, some low-life has been preying
袭击墨西哥裔的清洁女工
on Chicano cleaning women.
他在她们回家的路上截住她们
He's holding them up on their way home.
你猜怎么着
And guess what.
他们 就像所有人一样
They, like everybody else,
都认为是因为我们的工作失职
don't think we're doing our job right.
莫伦打电♥话♥找你
Oh, and Moran was calling for you.
问下前台
Check up front.
他的父亲超级有钱
His daddy is loaded.
汽车经销商吗
Car dealer?
桑德汽车
Zondo Motors.
蒙都桑德
Mondo Zondo.
他们不是洛杉矶最大的汽车公♥司♥吗
Aren't they the biggest in L.A.?
反正里克是这么说的
That's what Rick says anyway.
谢谢你
Thank you...
带来了里克 还有他的钱
for Rick and all the Zondo he'll bring us.
谢谢你
And thank you...
谢谢你回来
thank you for coming home.
回到我身边
To me.
请不要再离开我
Please don't ever leave me again.
求你了 向我保证
Please. You promise.
我再也不会离开你了 查理
I won't leave you ever again, Charlie.
我当时很伤心
I was sad.
没有小樱桃的甜甜嘴唇我很伤心
So sad without my sweet Cherry's lip.
格蕾丝 游过来
Grace, swim to me.
游过来 格蕾丝
Swim to me, Grace.
格蕾丝 游过来
Grace, swim to me.
游过来 游啊
Swim to me, swim.
跳进水里 游过来
Jump in. Swim to me.
山姆 你怎么来了
Sam, what are you doing here?
这是给你的 我准备好了
This is for you-- I'm ready.
我准备好与你相爱了
I'm ready for love.
你这是怎么了
What's wrong with you?
没事 不疼
Nothing. No pain.
我什么事也没有
Nothing is wrong with me.
不疼 不疼
No pain. No pain.
疼 不 不疼
Pain. No. No pain.
你得离开了 里根州长在里面呢
You have to go. Governor Reagan is here,
你这是在让我丢脸
and you're humiliating me.
把他弄走 不然我要叫警♥察♥了
Get him out of here or I'll call the cops.
-别把我送走 -女士 我是警♥察♥
- Don't send me back. - Lady, I am a cop.
没事了 只是个醉鬼
It's nothing. Just a drunk.
出自刘易斯·卡罗尔《隐语重重》
-你还好吗 -春风得意的孩子
- You all right? - "My beamish boy."
不必躲避 重见天日
"Callooh! Callay!"
你到底怎么了
What's going on with you?
停下
Stop it.
好疼啊
It hurts.
疼吗 哪里疼
Hurts what? What hurts?
好疼
It hurts.
我去把巴士也装满
I'll fill up the bus.
好样的 珊迪
Oh, yeah, Sadie.
整个贝弗利山都是我们的
We'll be Zondo-ing all over Beverly Hills.
你现在能告诉我吗 查理
Will you tell me now, Charlie?
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
我恨我父亲
I hate my father.
他从没爱过我
He has never loved me.
他甚至认为我不漂亮
He doesn't even think I'm pretty.
小樱桃
Cherry...
你...
you...
是全世界最漂亮的女孩儿
are the prettiest girl on earth.
你知道我父亲的秘密吗
Do you know my father's secret?
小樱桃
Look, Cherry...
你要接受这世上没有过去
you accept there's no past.
没有未来
No future.
有的只是感受
There's only what we feel,
此时此刻在我们身体里
what we know right here in our skin,
在我们心里的感受
in our hearts.
是的
Yes.
所以好好想想吧
So search in yourself.
你觉得你父亲的秘密是什么
What do you think is your father's secret?
我父亲无法爱别人
My father can't love.
也无法被爱
And he can't be loved.
没事的
It's all right.
你试过爱他
You tried to love him.
你母亲试过
Your mother tried.
我试过
I-- I tried, and...
他就是不能
he can't.
小樱桃 过来
Cherry, come here.
你比我们都明白事理
You're wiser than all of us.
你教会了我们人生是如此幸运
You've taught me why we're so lucky.
我们可以传递和接受爱
We can give and receive love.
所以我们才是真正的家人
That's why we're a real family.
我怎么才能在这喝杯咖啡
What do I have to do to get a cup of coffee around here?
知道谁给你的酒下了药吗
Any idea who spiked your drink?
不 不记得了
No, I don't remember.
感觉一片模糊
It's like a blur.
像恶梦一样
A bad dream.
你知道吗 莫伦真是救了你一命
You know, um, Moran really saved your ass.
是 这我知道 他给你打的电♥话♥吗
Yeah, that much I do know. He called you?
还问出租车公♥司♥要了你的去处
And the cab company and got the address where you were.
莫伦竟然知道你嗑了某种药
Moran somehow knew that you were high on something
而且碰巧知道你无法控制
and for some reason figured I'd know how to handle it.
是啊 大胆猜测
Yeah. Wild guess, huh?
我告诉过你 艾玛和里克在螺旋梯
I told you that, uh, Emma and Rick were at the Spiral.
我的扣子怎么都解开了
What happened to my buttons?
昨天晚上 你去卡恩家...
Last night, you went to the Karns--
停 我不... 好了 够了
No, shh. I don't want-- No, that's enough.
我不想知道了
I don't want to know.
你刚刚说艾玛怎么了
Um, what did you say about Emma?
她当时在螺旋梯
She was at the Spiral.
你想要做点什么的话
You want to do something about that--
我不在乎了
I don't care.
你不在乎
You don't care?
你不在乎 此话当真
You don't care-- are you serious?
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表