剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
Don't you mean who?
你谁都不爱
You don't love anyone.
你父母 你曾经爱过他们
Your folks? Well, you loved them once.
然后你放下洋娃娃
Then you put down your dolly,
看到了被律师爸爸欺骗之后
saw your mommy with that dead look in her eyes
妈妈眼中的绝望
from all your daddy's lawyer lies.
你怎么知道我爸爸是律师
How do you know my dad's a lawyer?
你怎么知道这么多我的事
How do you know so much about me?
我不用看你
I don't look at you.
你就在我眼里
I see you.
而在你身上 我也看到了自己
And when I see you, I see me.
我看到了他们对你所做的事情
I see what they did to you.
你知道我妈妈对我做了什么吗
'Cause you know what she did to me, my mommy?
我当时五岁
Yeah, I was five.
她没有钱了 却很想喝酒
She was out of money, dying for a drink.
所以她带我去了一间酒吧
So she takes me to a bar,
她拿我跟酒保换了一桶酒
and she gives me to the waitress for a bucket of beer.
然后她就走了
And then she left.
这就是他们对我们做的
It's what they do to all of us:
让我们以为自己无人重视
make us think that we're invisible.
但我们并非如此
But we're not.
你不是谁安静的女儿
You're not somebody's silent daughter,
被欺骗 忽视 独自在房♥间里哭泣
being lied to, ignored, crying alone in a room,
就因为他们想把你当成
'cause they want to pose you
自己的芭比娃娃
like you were just their little barbie doll.
这不是他们的错
It's not their fault.
他们看不见真正的我们
They can't see who we really are.
我们是特别的
We're special.
我们很强大
We're powerful.
我们能够改变一切
And we can change everything.
我爱她们
See, I love them.
你爱我
You love me.
她们也爱你
They love you.
我爱你 宝贝女孩儿
I love you, sweet baby girl.
此时此刻
It's all love...
-这里充满爱 -不
- right here, right now... - No.
你一直想要的爱
The love you always wanted,
你需要的那份爱
the love you need,
你爱着的那份爱
the love you love.
♬Doo-doo-doo♬
♬Ooh, I'm standing on the corner♬
♬Downtown in L.A.♬
♬Look at the foxes go by every day♬
"查理得到所有的女孩"
"Charlie get the girls."
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
所以我们需要一个女孩
So we need a girl.
你有人选了吗 还是...
Anyone in particular, or...
我应该能找到一个志愿者
I think I can draft a volunteer.
这件事是不记录的额外活 对吗
This thing's totally off the books, right?
是的 怎么了
Yeah, why?
我需要5到6盎司毒品
I need 5 or 6 ounces of dope.
-去缉毒组拿点呗 -不行
- Just sign it out at narco. - No.
一方面这东西到时拿不回来
I mean, for one thing, it's not coming back,
二来我想要点好货
and it's got to be good.
我这是吓到你了吗
What, am I blowing your mind here?
深呼吸 我不会给你人工呼吸的
Take a breath; I'm not giving you mouth-to-mouth.
也许能从我老爹那里弄点
Maybe we can get it off my old man.
等等 你♥爸♥
Wait... your dad?
每天晚上都抽 周末抽两次
Every night and twice on Sunday.
你♥爸♥以前吸毒吗
Your dad was a head?
爵士鼓手
Jazz drummer.
不是吧 那你试过吗
Wow. Have you ever?
怎么 我吓到你了吗
What, am I blowing your mind or something?
-你们这些年轻人啊 -有点吧
- You kids... - A little bit, yeah.
你们以为一切都是你们发明的
You think you invented everything.
我不相信你居然是警♥察♥
I can't believe you're a cop, man.
我们以前还是朋友 简直可笑
We were friends. This is bull.
那边杵着的门神是谁
And who's the totem pole?
他这是要揍我吗
Is he gonna, like, whale on me now?
有可能
Yeah, he might.
好吧 你好
All right, look, hey, hi.
-在哪里 麦克 -这可是马丁吉他
- Where is it, Mike? - It's a Martin.
你拿的时候小心点
So you want to be pretty careful with it.
你大♥麻♥放哪了
The green. Where is the weed?
哥们 别碰我的东西
Hey, man, come on. Leave my stuff alone.
-大♥麻♥呢 -听着 这可是我家
- Where is the weed? - Look, this is my house, man.
好吧 好吧 好吧
All right. All right. All right. All right. All right.
停下
Stop.
在鼓里
It's in the drum.
那面破旧的小手鼓啊
Oh, the old bongo.
在鼓里
It's in the drum.
这面吗
This one?
小麦克 你太坏了
Oh, Mikey, you've been bad.
我有权利
I've got rights, man.
我会给我的律师打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call my lawyer, huh?
听到没
Dig that.
你能小心点吗
Would you please be careful?
那可是马丁吉他
It's a Martin.
这是仿的
It's a knockoff.
谢啦 小麦克
Thanks, Mikey.
不 这才不是仿的
No, it's not.
拜托 你做卧底一定会很厉害的
Come on, you'd be an ace for undercover work.
你要是不喜欢这样 查曼
If you're uncomfortable with this, Charmain...
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
怎么了 会发生什么事
Why? What could happen?
-没事 -任何事
- Nothing-- - Anything.
任何事都可能发生
Anything could happen.
应该不会发生 但你要做好准备
It probably won't, but you need to be sure.
我不会让你离开我的视线的
I won't let you out of my sight.
我保证
I promise.
你知道怎么打扮 对吧
Now, you get the look, right?
知道 我那天晚上已经见识过了
Yeah, I got an eyeful the other night.
♬I see a red door, and I want it painted black♬
♬No colors anymore, I want them to turn black♬
♬I see the girls walk by♬
♬Dressed in their summer clothes♬
♬I have to turn my head until my darkness goes♬
♬I see a line of cars, and they're all painted black♬
♬With flowers and my love, both never to come back♬
布莱
Bri.
稍等
In a sec.
去喝杯酒
Grab a beer.
女孩子太黏人了
Girl is clingy. Aw, man.
那么漂亮还烦人吗
Problem? With that?
不是 她还好
No, she's okay.
几天前她搭了我的便车
I picked her up a couple days ago hitching.
然后就一直甩不掉 她一直在念叨
I can't seem to shake her, won't stop talking about this--
这个叫查理的家伙
this Charlie cat,
查理怎么怎么样 查理和他的女孩们...
It's Charlie this, Charlie that, charlie and all his girls...
你说查理·曼森啊
Oh, Charlie Manson.
可能是吧
Maybe.
感觉他像个神一样 是吗
Yeah, what--what is he, like, god or something?
不是 他只是个有点诡异的人而已
Nah, he's just a guy, you know, a little weird.
他写歌♥倒是很厉害
Good songwriter, though.
他上过的女孩比坐摩天轮的还要多
Gets more ass than a Ferris wheel.
如果你能帮我找到他
I mean, if you could help me find him...
我知道他在哪里
I know where he's crashing.
很好
Cool.
伙计 你的派对很棒
Hey, man, great party.
我的兄弟
Oh, my brother,
大门随时为你敞开
you have an all-access pass, man.
玩得尽兴
Enjoy.
查理是我兄弟
Charlie's my guy, right?
我时刻都支持着他
I got his back always, all days.
如果她要找查理 得先经过我
If she is looking for Charlie, she's got to go through me.
怎么 你要搜她的身吗
So what, you want to search her?
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表