剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
-我知道 -我们就成了这样的人
- I know. - This is who we are.
是啊
Yeah.
昨天晚上 我快醉过去的时候
Oh, last night, as--as I was passing out,
我想起在你的俱乐部里跳的那场舞
I--I started thinking about that dance at your club.
那是那年来着 47年
What was it-- it was, uh, '47?
天啊 那个夏天
God, that summer.
收音机里一直放的那首歌♥叫什么来着
What was that song that was on the radio constantly?
我记得的
Yeah, I remember.
本集中为1947年弗兰克·辛纳屈的原唱版本
《一次又一次》
Oh-- Time after Time.
《一次又一次》
Time after Time.
天呐 那时候到处都在放那首歌♥
God, that song was everywhere.
如果让我选个时间醒来...
You know, if I could wake up any place and just...
然后永远留在那一刻...
stay there forever...
我一定会选那时候
that's where I'd go.
我也是
Me too.
我...我想让你调查一下肯
I, um, I want you to look into Ken.
怎么调查 你在说什么
Look into him how? What do you mean?
我得离开他 但我担心他可能
I need to leave him, but I think that he might have
干了些违法的勾当
done something illegal.
他是个律师
Well, he is a lawyer.
不 是一些更严重的事
No. Something big.
跟他的搭档海尔·班因还有曼森一起
With his partner, Hal Banyin, and Manson.
格蕾丝 有些事我没告诉你
Grace, there's something I didn't tell you.
曼森入狱前 曾经是一名皮条客
Before Manson was in prison, he was a pimp.
他手下一个姑娘不见了 那之后不久
One of his girls disappeared and shortly after that,
他就成了你丈夫的客户
your husband took him on as a client
他从来没有因为那起失踪案
and he was never charged with the disappearance,
或因为组织卖♥♥淫而受到过起诉
or for running the girls.
-等等 你早就知道这些吗 -是啊
- Wait, you knew this before? - Yeah.
-可你没告诉我 -格蕾丝 别...
- And you didn't tell me? - Grace, just--
你为什么没有告诉我艾玛和这样的人在一起
Why would you lie to me about who Emma is with?
-这有什么区别吗 -天呐
- How--how would that have made a difference? - Oh, my God.
我看不出来这能帮到她什么
I don't see how that would have helped her.
你和肯 你们都...
You and Ken, you both just--
-我和肯 我和肯 -你们都在骗我
- Me and Ken? Me and Ken? - Both just--you lie.
我的孩子不见了
My child is gone.
你能想象出我的感觉吗
Do you have any idea what that feels like?
你开什么玩笑
Are you--are you kidding me?
你知道自己在说什么吗
Do you hear what you're saying?
我儿子不见了 我的儿子
My son is missing, my son!
格蕾丝
Grace.
你带了够全班吃的派来吗
Hey, did you bring enough pie for the whole class?
珍妮专门为邓恩队长做的
Jeannie made it for Captain Dunn.
一点小心意
Just being friendly.
洛还没死 你知道吧
Loo's not dead, you know?
带个派来不能让你坐上他的位置
Bringing a pie doesn't buy you his job.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没睡好
Yeah, I slept funny.
-你又喝酒了吗 -你管那么多干什么
- You drinking again? - What do you care, man?
我很关心你
I care a lot.
这玩意儿是好东西也不容易上头
These mopes are all goody gals and lightweights.
-不用了 -兄弟挺你
- Nah. - Semper fi.
越橘派
Huckleberry.
我记得这是我老婆最拿手的
As I recall, my wife's specialty.
不 59年的事了 那个女孩一直没找到
No, this was '59. The girl was never found.
不 我不知道她的名字 她是个妓♥女♥
No, I don't--I don't have a name--she was a hooker.
对 所有符合这个情况的档案都要
Yeah, any and all files that match.
不 我不管有多少 全都调出来
No, I--I don't--I don't care how many, just all of them.
谢啦
Thanks.
-霍迪亚克 -怎么了
- Hey, Hodiak? - Yeah?
-你是南加州橄榄球队的粉丝吗 -当然
- S.C. Football--you a fan? - Sure.
罗莉·普赖斯 拉拉队长
Lori Price, head cheerleader.
哪个是她
Hmm, which one is she?
-金发那个美女 -是她啊
- You know, blonde, beautiful. - Oh, her.
你要是敢说你上过她
You tell me you banged her,
我把你揍得你妈都不认识
I'm gonna beat the living daylights--
不不 不过确实牵扯到挨揍
No, no. But a beating is part of it.
继续说
Go on.
为什么让我去
Why me?
谢弗说你在找艾玛时帮了大忙
Shafe says you were a big help finding Emma.
-然后呢 -然后你做得还不错 所以
- And? - And you did good, so...
还有什么
What else?
查曼 你到底想不想参加案件调查
Charmain, do you want to work the case or not?
我具体都要做什么
Well, what would I do, exactly?
问她问题 拿到笔录
Ask her questions, get a statement.
我一个人去吗
By myself?
如果是你被人暴打以后倒在小巷里
If it was you beaten and lying in an alley,
你会希望他们这些愣货中的一个
would you want one of these knuckleheads
来问你问题吗
asking you the questions?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
你会做得很好的 你会做得很好的
Uh, you're gonna do good. You--you--you'll be good.
克丽斯汀想搬家 她说这个街区不安全
Now Kristin wants to move, says the neighborhood's not safe,
除非我能证明她是错的
and I'm not gonna hear the end of it
否则她会一直唠叨下去
unless I can prove her wrong.
你要是以为证明她错了有意义
Well, you haven't been married long if you think
说明你结婚还不够久
proving her wrong is gonna help.
我本来两个小时之前就要该见布托诺的
And I got to meet Butano like two hours ago,
他想回"螺旋梯"了
he wants to go back to the Spiral.
你觉得这是你邻居霍华德干的吗
Do you think your neighbor Howard is the doer?
你有任何...那个怎么说来着
Do you have any... what do you call that again?
-证据吗 -有
- Evidence? - Yeah.
-我有一块石头 -好吧
- I have a rock. - Okay.
我会去查的 不过克丽斯汀可能没错
I'll check it out but you know, Kristin may not be wrong.
你住在那里 自然要考虑周围所有人
You live where you live, you got to worry about everyone else.
你要是住在别的地方
You live somewhere else,
那就只需要考虑自己了
you only have to worry about yourself.
懂了吗
Understand?
-你懂了 好吧 -知道了
- You do, all right. - Got it.
我这次帮了你
Now I'm doing you a favor,
你也能帮我一个忙吗
you think maybe you can do me one?
什么忙
Like?
我知道他不想跟我说话
I know he doesn't want to talk to me,
但是我有事需要你帮我转达
but I need you to get a message to him.
沃特
Walt.
-什么口信 -在他有所动作之前
- Saying what? - Before he does anything,
我想先给他请个律师
I want to pay for a lawyer.
-他要干什么 -能帮我带这个口信吗
- What's he gonna do? - Can you get a message to him?
你肯定能带到吧
You can, right?
能
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
很丑吗
How's it look?
一两个礼拜就会消肿了
It'll be gone in a week or two.
-这周日有比赛 -你是拉拉队队长吗
- There's a game Sunday. - You're a cheerleader?
有一位巡警认出了你
One of the patrol officers recognized you.
以前是 南加州大学的
I was, USC.
可是我男朋友被公羊队选走了
But my boyfriend, he got drafted by the Rams.
到时候比赛现场肯定会拍照片
There'll be pictures at the game.
-你是警探吗 -我是他们的助手
- You're a detective? - I'm helping the detectives.
说下昨晚的事情经过吧
Tell me about last night.
当时我刚离开一个派对
I was leaving a party,
一个男人
a man--
一个陌生人把我拽到了酒吧外的小巷里
a stranger pulled me into the alley outside the bar,
他掐住我
choked me,
我想要反抗 就被打成这样了
and when I fought back, did this.
你和别人一起去派对的吗
Were you with anyone else,
其他拉拉队队员或者球员
any other cheerleaders, players?
和我男朋友 但
My boyfriend, but
我们没一起走
we left separately.
你脖子上的淤青
That bruise on your neck.
我说了 他当时掐住我
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表