剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
Something transfigured and infinite."
你知道吗 说这话的人是个无神论者
Do you know the man who said that was an atheist.
想想我的感受
Imagine how I feel.
再见 山姆
Bye, Sammy.
查理 你去哪了 我们到处找你
Charlie, where have you been? We've looked everywhere.
去摆脱你们给我的感觉
I put out what you give me.
去摆脱
I-I put out...
你们给我的感觉
what you give me!
知道你们在那老家伙面前给我什么感觉吗
You know what you gave me in front of that old cat, huh?
起来
Up!
你们的恐惧和软弱
You gave me your fear and your weakness.
你们把它们塞进我的喉咙里
You crammed them right down my throat.
今天 我们要把我们的能量聚集起来
Well, today, we will be centering our energies.
没什么可指望 也没什么能依赖
There won't be nothing to hold on to, nothing to lean on.
我们要审视我们的内心
We're gonna look all the way inside,
看看我们能不能做到想做的事
and see if we can work out what we are doing here!
每人两份"笑脸"
Two smiley faces... each.
去小杰斯那拿
Get 'em from Little Jess.
抛弃需要抛弃的情绪
Lock down what needs to be locked down,
堕入极乐的深渊吧
and then prepare to fall into the hole.
两份太多了吧 我们平时不吃那么多的
Two tabs, isn't that a lot? We don't usually take that much.
我从来没一次吃过两份
I've never taken two at once.
求你了 查理 他说他会回来的
No, please, Charlie, he said he'd be back,
埃利奥特说了的 他喜欢你的音乐
Elliot did. He loved your music.
我听到他告诉你说 他会回来
I heard him tell you. He said he was coming back.
求你了
Come on.
你不觉得你今天
Don't you think you've
说得太多了吗 小樱桃
done enough talking for one day, Cherry?
我觉得
I sure do.
两份"笑脸" 每人两份
Two smiley faces... each!
玛莎护士
Nurse Martha.
我正要去上班 顺路来看看
I was on my way to work, I thought I'd stop by.
我昨晚打了几通电♥话♥
I made some calls last night.
问了朋友 朋友的朋友
Friends, friends of friends.
有收获吗
Any luck?
没有
No, no luck.
罗伊斯·米勒呢
What about Lois Miller?
也没有 抱歉
Nothing, sorry.
我想帮你的
I wanted to help.
谢谢
Thank you.
这么多年过去了
You know, after all these years,
这地方还是这味道
this place still smells the same.
嗯 陈旧水族箱的水味
Yeah. Old aquarium water.
更像是在羊毛帽的内衬
More like the inside of a wool hat.
没错
Yes.
其实你不必亲自跑一趟
You know, you didn't have to come down here.
这些话可以在电♥话♥里说
We could've done this over the phone.
说什么
Done what?
和我说你没事儿要告诉我
Told me there was nothing to tell me.
我知道
I know.
珍妮 我不知道我做了什么
Jeannie, I don't know what I've done
让你这么说我
to deserve you saying that,
此外 我还干足了所有的工时
I mean, besides working all the hours God sends
却几乎没享足该喝的酒
and not drinking nearly as much as I'm entitled to.
卡特勒警官 埃迪
Officer Cutler? Eddie?
-珍 珍 那好吧 -警官
- Jean-- Jean-- You know what? Fine. - Officer?
不 珍妮 珍妮 我昨晚没回家
No, Jeannie? Jeannie, I didn't come home last night
因为我和一个女人在一起
because I was with a woman.
她死了
She was dead, and
当时大约有上百个人在场
there were about a hundred other people there,
但我和她在一起
but I was with her.
什么怎么会 我不会说谎的
What do you mean, how? I'm not gonna-- gonna lie--
珍妮 珍妮 你好 我是山姆
Jeannie? Jeannie, hi, it-- it's Sam.
你好吗
Yeah. How are you?
已经好久了 好长时间了
It's been far too long, it has.
我想念你做的那道菜
You know, I miss that thing you make
就是里面有辣椒干酪和菠萝的那道
with the pimento cheese and the pineapple.
太好吃了 我想念那道菜
That's fantastic, I miss it.
昨天晚上
You know, uh, last night
是我们最糟糕的一晚
was one of the worst nights we've had, you know--
那个可怜的女孩 他们把她带来
this poor girl, they brought her in, and--
她极力反抗 珍妮 可到最后 她
she fought so hard, Jeannie, but in the end, she--
我为什么和你说这些
Why am I telling you this?
你不需要听我说这些
You don't-- you don't need to hear this.
对不起 好 但是 好的
I'm sorry. All right-- but-- yes.
好的 我会找一天晚上和埃德回家
Yeah, yeah, I'll come home with Ed one of these nights,
像过去那样 好的
and we'll-- we'll-- like old times, yeah.
很高兴和你通话 珍妮
It's good to talk to you, Jeannie.
好的 好 拜
All right. Okay, bye.
现在几点了
What time is it now?
米妮 你要干什么
Minnie, what are you doing?
我要紧紧地抓住你
I'm hanging onto you.
不 不行
No-o-o-ho.
不行 不行 米妮·穆彻
No, no, no, no, Minnie Mucher.
是我要紧紧地抓住你
I am holding onto you.
这不是真的 这不是真的
That's not true! That's not true!
-不 -别紧张
- No! - Relax.
不
No!
快来帮我
Help me!
老天 小樱桃 去要找小樱桃
Jeez. Cherry, get Cherry.
小樱桃 米妮需要你 樱桃 艾玛
Cherry Pie, Minnie needs you. Cherry! Emma!
我们需要你 小樱桃
We need you! Cherry.
艾玛
Emma!
艾玛呢
Where's Emma?
布托诺和摩托车手怎么样了
How goes Butano and the bikers?
充满了爱 兄弟 充满了爱
All love, brother, all love.
曼森的失踪妓♥女♥呢 她叫什么名字
What about Manson's missing hooker, what's her name?
卡洛琳·比彻 我现在简直像没头苍蝇
Caroline Beecher. I'm at the straw-grasping stage.
你们在做什么
What're you doing?
失踪妓♥女♥ 这有她有被警♥察♥逮捕的记录
Missing "Pross," these are her vice arrests,
每次有女孩被抓
along with every other girl
她都在旁边
who was booked alongside her each time.
你脑子里有目标了吗
Got anything particular in mind?
也许我认识她们其中的一个
Maybe I know one of these girls?
也许有我认识的人
Maybe I know somebody.
我当年也认识一两个妓♥女♥
Known a hooker or two in my time.
有人认识婉达·哈特利吗
Anybody know a Wanda Hartley?
我来拯救你们了
Here I come to save the day.
我是小队警探 什么事
Detective Squad. What?
这个是八年前的那个女孩
This one, she's from eight years ago.
这女孩失踪了多久
How long has this girl been missing?
-什么 -这里还有一个女孩
- What? - Well, here's another girl
和卡洛琳一起被捕的
arrested in the same wagon as Caroline.
露易丝·米奇尔 黑发 褐色眼睛
Louise Mitchell. Black hair, brown eyes,
地址登记的是喷泉街2800号♥
gives her address as 2800 Fountain.
肩膀上有蝴蝶纹身
Tattoo of a butterfly on her shoulder.
又名兰尼·华生和罗伊斯·米勒
Also known as Laney Watson and Lois Miller.
你知道这些名字吗
Does that mean something to you?
我这位失踪的女孩就是她上报的
She's the one who reported my girl missing.
谁想和我一起坐车去兜会风
Who wants to go for a ride in the car?
就在圣菲尼安那边
Just over to St. Finian's.
别让我一个人去
Don't make me go alone.
那边发生了什么事
What's over at St. Finian's?
你能相信牧师被掐死在小礼拜堂里吗
Priest strangled in the vestry, if you can believe it.
这世界要变成什么样了
What's the world coming to?
米克还是麦克神父 名字发音很像竖琴
Father Mic-- Mac-- some harp name.
也许是抢劫
Maybe a robbery.
他们没说是否有物品遗失
They didn't say if anything was missing.
你说别人的名字像竖琴吗 邓菲
You're calling someone a harp, Dunphy?
我去吧 还可以去吃个辣热狗
I'll go. We can stop for chili dogs.
正好在去的路上
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表