剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
我的妞儿
My girl.
她老板说如果我想带她走
Her boss said that if I wanted to keep her,
就得给她赎身
I had to pay him off.
拉皮条的啊
Pimp?
你说真的吗
Really?
你想用二十磅的大♥麻♥
You wanted to buy
给你的妓♥女♥女友赎身
your hooker girlfriend for 20 pounds of dope?
他还没同意
And he wouldn't take it.
要是我一定同意
I will.
你洗好了吗 我们还得去拿婴儿用品呢
You ready? We gotta get the baby stuff.
让我再享受五分钟
Five more minutes.
他们随时都可能回来
They'll be home any time.
那我们就逃走
So we'll run...
在贝弗利山庄裸奔
naked through the streets of Beverly Hills.
但你肯定不会裸奔的
But you wouldn't do that.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我们刚来的时候
We're all special
都会觉得自己很特别
in the beginning when we're new.
之后经过一段时间的适应
There's an adjustment period,
大家都会摆脱这种心态
and yours should be over,
但你不一样 对吧
but it's not, is it?
所以你离开了
So you leave,
因为查理开始对你和其他女孩没什么不同
because Charlie starts treating you like you're just another girl.
后来你把里克带了回来 为什么呢
Then you bring Rick back. Why?
你想让查理原谅你的出走
To make Charlie forgive you for leaving.
-珊迪 -可怜的小樱桃
- Sadie-- - Poor little Cherry...
老想成为众人关注的焦点
has to be the center of everything.
查理是因为你♥爸♥才要你的 你知道的吧
Charlie just wants you because of your father, and you know it.
查理才不会听你的话 他只想利用你
Charlie doesn't listen to you. He uses you...
控制其他男人
to get what he wants from other men.
因为他知道我深谙此道
Because he knows I'm good at it.
那你怎么没把他勾得神魂颠倒呢
Not good enough for him.
他上次碰你是什么时候的事了
When was the last time he even touched you?
你好
Hi.
我邻居家进小偷了
I think my neighbor's house is being broke into.
顶点大道 2134号♥
2134 Summit Drive.
对 你们快来吧
Yes. Please hurry.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我一听警♥察♥来了 就从后门跑了
When I heard the cops come in, I ran out the back.
我想提醒小樱桃来着
I tried to warn Cherry.
我很担心她
I'm worried about her.
我去警♥察♥局了 他们说没有这个人
I went to the police station. They said she wasn't there.
你给我省省吧
Come on, now.
小樱桃总是能找到回家的路
Cherry always finds her way home.
♬I live in the springtime♬
♬I'm asking around, seeing if I can get you a deal♬
但是枪可不便宜
but guns aren't cheap.
没多久我就会弄到一笔钱
Well, I might be falling into some money soon.
多久
How soon?
你知道我更喜欢以物易物
You know I'm more the bartering type, anyway.
我知道
I do.
但是他们有些人
But some of the other guys,
已经对你的姑娘失去兴趣了
they're getting bored with what you're offering.
搞点新花样 也许他们会愿意帮忙
Get some new trim, maybe they'd be willing to help.
虽然我很忙 但还可以打几局保龄球
Well, sure, I'm busy, but I can bowl a few frames.
是海♥洛♥因♥ 瓜珀的
Heroin, from Guapo,
我得把它们还回去 还得做点准备
that somehow I need to return without him asking questions
应付他的疑问
I can't answer.
那是福尔马林味吗
Is that formaldehyde?
-有吗 -闻起来像停尸房♥
- Is it? - Smells like a morgue.
说到停尸房♥ 我需要你帮忙
Speaking of, I need your help.
帮什么忙
With what?
谋杀
A murder.
神神秘秘的 好吧
So mysterious. Okay.
尸体要新鲜的
It's gotta look fresh.
好吧
Oh, yeah.
哦不
Ew, no.
太老了
Too old.
他才30岁
He's 30.
拜托
Please.
太老了
Too old?
总有一天你会知道
One day--one day, you're gonna know.
被人嫌老有多心塞
You're gonna know the pain.
她怎么样
What about her?
连我都不会相信是女人
I don't think I buy it as a lady.
大男子主义
Chauvinist.
我不是很欣赏你的态度
I don't like your attitude much.
金发佬
Well, Goldilocks?
正合适
Just right.
都在这了 一共三块
It's all there. Three bricks.
这个...
And this...
就是卖♥♥它们的人
was the guy who was selling it.
他怎么搞到的 我不认识这个人
How'd he get it? I don't recognize this cat.
不知道
No idea.
他不怎么健谈
He wasn't much of a talker,
但我觉得他不会再做了
but I don't think he'll be doing it again.
他的卖♥♥价是市价的一半
He was offering it up for half the going rate.
菜鸟一个
Real amateur.
你经常拍照片吗
You always take pictures?
是的 算是业余爱好
Yeah, kind of a hobby.
看 还有更多
Look, I got more.
不用了
No, no, no.
看看这个
No, no, look at this.
这张
That one.
不错 是吧
It's good, right?
你真是个坏蛋
You are a badass.
提醒我不要偷你的东西
Remind me not to steal from you.
我认为你不是凶手的目标
I don't think you were the target.
我想管你要一些
I'm gonna ask you to give me something
你可能不愿意给我的东西
you're not gonna want to give me.
-什么 -黑豹党成员名单
- What? - The Panther member roll.
我想看到昨晚应去参加会议的
I want to see everybody who was supposed to be
每一个人的名字
at that meeting last night,
和实际出席的名单
and the attendance sheet,
这样我可以知道谁没去
so I can see who was not.
你觉得是黑豹党人干的
You think it was a Panther?
-你弟弟觉得 -为什么
- Your brother did. - Why?
他知道党内有个告密者 地位很高
Well, he knew there was an informant, high up,
就在你的身边
right next to you.
我觉得他在你家是为了要告诉你
I think he was waiting at your house to tell you.
你想随便给这些黑人定罪
You want to put names with those black faces,
就应该比这更努力一点
you're gonna have to work harder than that.
我是在请求你相信我
I'm asking you to trust me.
我不相信 永远也不会
I don't. I never will.
黑人男子 21岁
Male negro. Age 21.
死于谋杀
Death by homicide.
你所有兄弟最后都会是这样 除非
That is all your brother's ever gonna be unless--
我背叛我的种族来支持你的工作
I betray my race to make your job easier.
所以你可以围捕所有的不安分子
So you can round up all the subversive,
黑色种族主义鼓动者
black nationalist agitators.
无论我们是否参与那都会发生的
That--that--that is gonna happen with or without us.
你给我打的电♥话♥ 班奇 对不对
Now, you called me, Bunchy. Right?
给你五分钟 不许用笔记
Five minutes. No notes.
五分钟 我怎么才能...
Five minutes. How am I supposed to--
我不管
Not my problem.
♬Baby baby now can't you see♬
♬You gotta get on up♬
♬You gotta go with me♬
♬Razzle dazzle gonna keep you alive♬
西奥·品克纳
西奥·品克纳
Theo Pinkner?
-这毫无依据 -好了 西奥
- Oh, this is baseless. - All right, Theo, Theo.
我有权知道被指控什么罪名
I have a right to know what I'm accused of.
-我有权找律师 -冷静点 西奥
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表