剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
说服了瓜珀就是说服了我
Get right with Guapo, you're right with me.
祝你能找到他
Good luck finding him.
什么事
What is it?
有人打电♥话♥ 说有急事
Somebody called for you. Said it was an emergency.
妹妹出车祸了吗
Sister's been in a car accident?
我得接一下
I gotta take this.
-霍迪亚克 -我根本没有姐妹
- Hodiak. - I don't have a sister.
-我知道 出事了 -什么事
- Yeah. Something happened. - What?
克丽斯汀没事吧 伯纳黛德呢
Is Kristin okay? Bernadette?
不 她们都没事 发生枪击事件了
No, they're fine. There's been a shooting.
查曼 你的手下 他的搭档
Charmain, your buddy, his partner.
我也不知道具体细节
I don't-- I don't have all the details.
-老天 -是啊 有一个人死了
- Oh, my God. - Yeah, one's dead.
还有一个生死未卜 我正准备赶过去
One's critical. I'm on my way right now.
-在哪里 -我要你放下手头所有的事
- Where? - I need you to drop everything
-到那见我 -马上去
- and meet me there. - I will.
-在哪里 -在沃茨
- Where is it? - It's in Watts,
距离黑豹党总部大概两个街区
about two blocks from Panther headquarters.
查曼
Charmain.
把这个喝了
Drink this.
你吓坏了
You're in shock.
这里放了五块糖 马上喝了
It's five sugars. Drink it now.
查曼 我需要你集中注意力
Charmain, I need you to focus.
他们...
Are they...
他们俩是不是...
Are they both...
别这样 快离开这里
Hey, come on. Get outta here.
弗莱内里 枪击事件才过去28分钟
Flannery, we are 28 minutes behind the shooter.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
写小说吗
Writing a novel?
你跟我一起进去吗
You come inside with me?
我们在说话...
We were talking...
然后萨波维奇说...
and Sabovich said...
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
什么
What?
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
相信
Yes.
释放出来 全部释放出来
Let it out. Let it all out.
你刚经历过最糟糕的事
You've been through one of the worst things ever.
唯一能查出真♥相♥的人就是你
The only thing that can make it right is you.
你听明白了吗
You understand?
查曼 你听明白了吗
Charmain? Do you understand?
好了 没事了
Yeah. Okay.
我要你现在深吸一口气
I want you to take a breath right now
马上停止哭泣
and stop crying right now
想想你接受过的训练
and remember your training right now.
我看见了一件夹克
I saw a jacket
像是防风夹克 戴着手套
like a windbreaker, gloves.
他是有色人种吗
Was he colored?
我...
I--I--
你不知道他是不是有色人种吗
You don't know if he was colored?
太阳从他后面照进来 距离他开枪
The sun was behind him. It was only a few seconds
-只有几秒钟时间 -停 闭眼
- before he started-- - Stop. Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛 你闻到什么了
Close your eyes. What did you smell?
-我闻到... -别去想
- What did I-- - Don't think.
-是什么 -火♥药♥味
- What was it? - Gunpowder.
很好 还有什么
Good. Anything else?
我没看到他的脸 我...
I-I-- I never saw his face, I--
不过他的胳膊 我看见他的胳膊了
But his arm. I-I saw his arm.
不
No.
他是白人 他是白人
He was white. He's white.
-你确定吗 -是的
- Are you sure? - Yes.
很好 继续
Good. Keep going.
然后呢
And then what?
-我摔倒了 -你的武器呢
- I fell. - Where was your weapon?
我...
I...
我...
I...
掉了
It fell.
我试着去...
I tried to...
怎么试的 演示一下
Tried? Show me.
我在... 这里 枪在...
I was...here. It--
枪就在...
It was right...
我看见了...
I looked...
-可是我... -然后呢
- But I-- - What then?
你看见什么了
What'd you see?
什么也没看见 可是我听见了
Nothing. But I heard...
洛杉矶警署 7508号♥
好了 各位
All right, everybody.
各位 该死的
Everybody, damn it!
住口 好好听着
Stop and listen!
如果有什么重要信息 写下来
If you got hard information, write it up.
词汇要简洁 句子要短
Small words, short sentences,
别加个人观点
no theories.
我要是看到有谁把时间浪费在流眼泪上
I see anyone waste a single second on tears,
就别来上班了
fire yourself.
时间就是敌人
Time is the enemy.
这个狗♥杂♥种♥就是我们的猎物
This son of a bitch is our prey and we hunt
我们带着上帝的愤怒追捕他
with God's own fury
直到他落网或者死去
until he is caged or dead.
去吧
Go.
寻找一辆蓝色里维埃拉
Looking for a blue Riviera,
63年或更晚 两箱
'63 or later, two-door.
查曼给你的信息吗
Charmain give you that?
蓝色那部分 还有它撞了一辆红色斯图贝克
The blue part and that it sideswiped a red Studebaker.
莫伦收缴的停在后面的那辆
The late model Buick two-door Moran got off the cook
厨师的新型别克两箱车
that was out back.
油底盘漏了 离开现场
And leaky oil pan, off the scene.
沾血的脚印是普通皱胶底工作靴留下的
The bloody boot print is a common crepe bottom work boot.
凶器是点45柯尔特1911
The weapon is a Colt 1911 .45.
你相信她的描述吗 凶手是白人
And you buy her description? That the shooter's white?
在那片街区 情绪失控的女人...
In that neighborhood? Hysterical female--
我觉得没人会相信
I don't think anyone's buying that.
玛克汉姆和萨波维奇在那里租♥房♥♥多久了
How long were Markham and Sabovich on loan down there?
今天是第二天
This was their... second day.
那好 之前他们在哪 具体点
All right, where were they before that, exactly?
西南面
Southwest.
好 那大概在...
Right, so that's-- that's roughly--
是的
Yeah.
好
All right.
副局长已经派了特警严阵以待
Deputy Commissioner's got SWAT on standby.
很好 街坊都绑得像炸♥弹♥一样
Oh, that's great. Neighborhood wired like a bomb,
再派一队带头盔的白人警♥察♥
add a battalion of white cops in helmets
佩戴高性能步♥枪♥ 还能有什么差池呢
and high-powered rifles-- what could possibly go wrong?
山姆 万一查曼错了 万一凶手是黑人呢
Sam, what if Charmain's wrong? What if the shooter is a spade?
你想单枪匹马把他从沃茨揪出来吗
You wanna go pull him out of Watts alone?
打扰一下
'Scuse me, 'scuse me.
我找到他了
I got him.
找到谁了
You got who?
我在他家抓到了他 只有他和保镖
I caught him at home, just him and his bodyguard.
-他自愿来的吗 -我掏出枪来
- He come willingly? - Once I pulled my gun,
把他们缴械并带上手铐
disarmed 'em both and cuffed him.
有别人看到你抓他了吗
Anybody else down there see you pick him up?
没有 下手很利索 我从后面袭击他的
No. Pretty clean. I hustled him through the back,
所以他现在任我们支配 没别人知道
so...he's all ours, and it's our eyes only.
你不介意吗
You okay with this?
玛克汉姆和我曾经是同学
Markham and I were in the Academy.
我们俩的老婆是朋友
Our wives are friends.
他有对三岁大的双胞胎
He's got three-year-old twins.
今天只要能破案 做什么我都愿意
Today I'm okay with whatever gets it done.
你好
Well, hello.
我想来帮你 班奇
I'm trying to help you here, Bunchy.
打电♥话♥叫我的律师 跟他解释你想怎么帮
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表