剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, I'll ask around, make some calls.
同时 能再打听下罗伊斯·米勒吗
Hey, while you're at it, can you ask about a Lois Miller too?
行 谁是罗伊斯·米勒
Sure. Who's Lois Miller?
她上报了卡洛琳·比彻的失踪
She reported Caroline Beecher missing.
我不知道她是她朋友还是另一个妓♥女♥啥的
I don't know if she's a friend or another "Pross" or what.
七年以后 你期待的不是
After seven years, you're not expecting
一个幸福的团圆结局 对吧
a happy ending, are you?
现在想还太早了点吧
Why would I start now?
我真喜欢你的小帽
I like your little hat.
你跟露茜尔谈了吧
Guess you talked to Lucille.
是 是 谈了
Uh, Yeah. Yeah, I did.
看来你还活着
Guess you're still alive.
是 暂时而已
Yeah... for now.
这是什么东西
What the hell is that?
她用皮带勒的 我晕了 她咬了我
She did it with a belt, man. I passed out and I only woke up
我才醒过来 快看啊
because she bit me. Look at it.
你是说在床上吗
You mean in the sack?
你和露茜... 这就是她想要的吗
You and Luc-- that's what she wanted?
很惊讶吗
Is that surprising?
艳福不浅啊
You should be so lucky.
这叫艳福吗 兄弟
You think this is lucky, man?
你好 小帅哥
Hey, handsome.
她就是个蛇精病啊
She's a psycho.
什么情况啊
What's going on?
没什么 哪凉快哪待着去
Nothing. Keep your wig on.
如果我们有贵客到访
Well, If we were going to be having special guests,
应该提前通知下人家嘛
it would have been nice to have some notice.
我们可以停业 搞个派对狂欢一下
You know, we could have closed the place, had a private party.
谁通知你 我吗
Notice from who? Me?
是啊 吉米
Yeah, Jimmy.
好吧
OK.
听着 这些贵宾
Listen, these special guests,
他们现在为我效力
they work for me now.
对我唯命是从
Doing whatever I need done.
这个通知怎么样 行吗
How's that for notice? Good enough?
不如我们为新的协定
Why don't we commemorate our new arrangement
举杯庆祝一下吧
with a toast?
你想喝什么
What'll you have?
每一样我都尝一下
I'll take one of everything.
整个加州吗
For all of California?
太难以置信了 天呐
That's incredible, my God.
所以我们现在要解决一些事情
Which is why we need to settle some things right now.
什么事
What things?
尼克松这家伙是将这个国家
Dick Nixon is the only hope this country has to rise up
从政♥治♥道德腐♥败♥ 嬉皮横行
out of the--the political, moral,
饱受战争蹂躏的泥沼中
hippie-coddling,
解救出来的唯一希望
war-torn quagmire it's in.
他会彻底审查我的一切
He will vet me right down to the nails in my shoes.
以及海尔
And Hal.
你
And you.
还有我们的女儿
And our daughter.
我会不惜一切代价 不管你喜不喜欢
I will do whatever it takes, whether you like it or not,
我都要看理查德·尼克松当选下一任总统
to see that Richard Nixon is our next president.
所以我会这么做
So here's what I'm gonna do--
等我跟你说完了
And when I'm through telling you,
我只想听到两个词
I only want to hear two words.
好 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
这里有很多人 我只要尖叫你就完了
There's lots of people here. All I have to do is scream.
我只想跟你说些你想听的话
I just want to tell you something that you want to hear.
你那双眼睛啊
Those eyes.
你还是婴儿时 就总喜欢盯着我看
When you were a tiny baby, you'd always study me.
很令人不安
It--it was disconcerting.
一个新生命的眼里却透着沧桑的灵魂
Such an old soul looking out of that new face.
我应该记得的 你一直如此
And I should've remembered it, how sure you've always been.
你知道解放运动是什么吗
Do you know what emancipation is?
知道
Yes.
在本州 如果父母不反对
Well, in this state, if the parents don't oppose,
未成年只要搬出家 就能实现自我解放
a minor can self-emancipate, just by moving out.
你已经搬出来了 我们想使其合法化
You've done that. We'd just make it official,
让你能合法独♥立♥
set you legally free.
妈妈也这么想吗
This is what Mommy wants too?
是的
Yeah.
告诉我吧
Just tell me.
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
你跟查理 我看见...
You and Charlie. I saw...
我看见你们望向彼此的目光
The way you looked at each other, I saw.
就跟我说一次实话吧 爸爸 拜托
Tell me something real for once, Daddy, please.
我会签署文件 交给遗嘱认证员
I'll sign the papers and take them to the probate clerk.
然后我们就可以各过各的
And then we can live our lives,
也不必再互相伤害
and not hurt each other anymore.
再见 肯
Good-bye, Ken.
有谁需要输血的话
Anybody needs a blood transfusion,
从你眼睛里挤就行了
they could just squeeze your eyes.
来杯咖啡吗
Coffee?
不了 我就是来把我知道的都告诉你
No, I'm just gonna tell you all I know,
然后就回家睡觉
and I'm going home to bed.
牧师的事调查好了吗
The priest thing already?
这么快
That was quick.
罗神父昨天主持了两场婚礼
So Father Rowe, he officiated two weddings yesterday.
婚礼结束后 我跟踪他去了教区办公所
Then after that, I tailed him to the parish house
在外面无事坐到天黑
and sat outside without incident till it got dark,
接着 他开着车
at which point, he got in his car
去了切诺基的仓库
and went to that warehouse on Cherokee.
仓库 鲍勃·埃勒瑞的地盘吗
Warehouse? Uh, Bob Ellery's place?
鲍勃 他在理发师鲍勃那儿赌博吗
Bob--he--he's gambling at Bob the Barber's?
我跟进去 要了几杯麦酒
I went inside and had a couple shots of rye
方便监视他
just to put eyes on him.
他偷奉献盘里的钱
So he's stealing from the collection plate
去玩高赌注扑克吗
to--to play high stakes poker?
也可能是自己的钱
Could be putting down his own money,
但是鲍勃那里的赌注高得很
but seems pretty unlikely on a priest's salary,
牧师的薪水可没那么多
seeing the size of the pots at Bob's.
我得说
Yeah, gotta say,
看着他在那儿彻夜赌钱玩德州扑克
it was pretty sad watching him at the table all night,
我心里还是很难受的
betting on the flop, knowing what I knew.
你想过我们为什么这么做吗
You ever wonder why we do it?
没有
Nope.
但我知道你想过
But I know you do.
你应该收手
And... you should stop doing that.
你没告诉别人吧
You haven't told anybody else?
没有 你不让我说 但这是重偷窃罪
No, you asked me not to. But this is grand theft,
我觉得我该去把他缉拿归案
so I'm thinking I should go pick him up.
让我先跟他谈谈
Let me talk to him first, please.
我不想让他被人羞辱
I don't want him shamed.
我只想让他承认自己的所作所为
I just want him to admit to what he's done.
等我跟他谈完
And... when I'm done talking to him,
我希望你能跟我谈谈
I hope you'll talk to me.
我当然想听听事情经过
Well, I'm gonna for sure want to hear about that afterwards.
不 我是希望你聊点什么
No, I mean I hope you'll talk to me.
我一直很愿意跟你谈话的 神父
I'm always happy to talk to you, father.
你想谈什么
What would you like to talk about?
随便什么 聊聊就行
Oh, anything, something.
公羊队擒抱过约翰尼·尤尼塔斯七次呢
The Rams sacking Johnny Unitas seven times.
NFL名人堂传奇四分卫
不管你想怎样 来就好
Whatever you want, Just come.
"我生命的中心一直是
"The center of me is always
语出伯特兰·罗素
"永远是可怕的痛苦
"and eternally a terrible pain,
"一种好奇 狂野的痛
"a curious, wild pain,
"寻求这世界以外之物
"a searching for something beyond what the world contains.
寻求使人升华的无限之物"
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表