剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, I was just thinking
这不会花我们那么多钱...
it wouldn't take that much money for us to--
你对小樱桃做了什么
What did you do to Cherry?
什么 什么都没做 查理
What? Nothing, Charlie.
你可是大肆宣扬她的事呢
You for sure made a big song and dance about her.
-我们都看到了 -因为我难过
- We all saw that. - Because I'm sad.
因为你在说谎
Because you're lying!
不
No.
因为不管我做什么
Because anything I do,
我的所有
everything I am,
都是为了你 查理
is for you, Charlie.
为什么爱你
Why is it a bad thing, huh,
会是件坏事
to love you?
做你的妻子
To be your wife,
你的孩子
your child,
你的副队长
your lieutenant?
-你曾经叫我 -别再逼我这么做
- You used to call me-- - Do not make me do it again!
你对那女孩做了什么
And what did you do to that girl?
那个可爱美丽的女孩
That sweet, sweet girl.
你最爱的女孩
Your favorite girl.
那个完美的女孩
That perfect girl...
你有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
你就是天注定的那个人
You're the one.
我从你的眼里就能看到
I can see it in your eyes.
你不属于我
You're not mine.
你属于你自己 你想做什么就做什么
You're your own. You do what you want.
我爱你
Mmm. I love you.
我爱你 查理
I love you, Charlie.
你害她被抓走了
You had her taken.
你把她交给警♥察♥
You fed her to the Man.
艾玛 她从没害过你
Emma, who never did nothing to you
只是比你聪明比你优秀
but be smarter and better!
不 我像爱亲姐妹一样爱小樱桃
No. I loved Cherry like my own sister.
我想要把恶魔赶出你的灵魂
I want you to cleanse the evil from your soul.
我要你祈求神的宽恕
I want you to pray for light.
圣父啊
Heavenly Father,
我膜拜你
I humbly beseech you,
请宽恕我的罪过
please forgive me for my sins.
请宽恕我
Please forgive me.
我真的...
I am truly...
把摄像机留下吧
You can leave that there.
不 没关系
Uh, no, uh, that--that's okay.
-我们拍到了 多谢 -你们拍到什么了
- We got it. Thanks. - What you got? Huh?
你这个间谍 小偷
You spy, thief.
你知道他们过去
You know what they did to those
怎么处罚间谍和小偷吗
in the olden times, huh, Hammurabi?
以牙还牙 以眼还眼
Eye for an eye, root for a root.
查理
Charlie!
电影结束了
Movie's over.
不 只是个参考
No, just.. an appendix.
西班牙裔男性 中等身材
Hispanic male, average build,
二十多岁
early to mid 20s.
对 多谢 这很重要
Yeah. Thanks. It's important.
我们在调查一起谋杀案
This is an open homicide investigation.
凶手仍然在逃
The guy's still at large.
没有线索 好吧
Zero. Okay, uh...
多谢你
Thanks for your time.
该死
Damn it.
-好莱坞分局 -我找霍迪亚克警探
- Hollywood Division. - Detective Hodiak, please.
我是肯·卡恩 他在等我的电♥话♥
Ken Karn. He's expecting my call.
请稍等 是肯·卡恩
One moment. Hey, it's Ken Karn.
霍迪亚克
Hodiak.
我跟国防部的朋友聊过了
I talked with my friend at the DOD.
是吗 他怎么说
Yeah? What'd he say?
他能帮你牵线某个能跟你磋商的人
He'll put you in touch with someone who can negotiate with you.
我只能帮你这么多了
That's the best I can do.
他明天会电♥话♥告知你详情
He'll call tomorrow with the details.
他名叫海尔伯恩
His name is Halpern.
查尔斯·海尔伯恩 好吗
Charles Halpern. All right?
好
Yeah.
山姆 我们扯平了
And Sam? We're even now.
我也这么认为
Yeah, I suppose we are.
别说得这么嫌弃
Don't sound so disgusted.
我们是一样的
We're exactly the same.
都在给别人的错误擦屁♥股♥
We're covering other people's mistakes.
如果你没睡过我老婆
If you weren't cuckolding me,
我说不定会带你去喝一杯 交个朋友
I'd probably take you for a drink, and we'd be friends.
不管怎样 祝你快乐
Anyway... have a nice life.
解决了
So it's done.
我救了你爱的男人
I saved the man you love.
不用谢
You're welcome.
要知道 我曾经爱过你
You know, at one point, I loved you.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
我想过要爱你
But I wanted to.
你也是
And so did you.
七年前发生的事
Is it really behind you,
还在让你担惊受怕吗
whatever happened seven years ago?
格蕾丝
Grace...
是
Yes.
他欠你的 海尔
He owes you. Hal.
他知道
He knows that.
你也欠了我陪着你的人情
And you owe me for standing by you.
你把这个叫做人情吗
Is that what you call it?
我把这个叫做人情
That's exactly what I call it.
这是一个全新的开始 对吧
This is a fresh start, right?
上帝 希望如此
God, I hope so.
我们要把握好这个机会
Then we're gonna make the most of it.
你没事吧
You okay?
-我听到... -意外
- I heard-- - Accident.
我去拿支扫把
I'll get a broom.
-你还需要别的吗 -不用了
- Can I get you anything else? - No.
多谢
Thanks.
你喝醉了吗
You drunk?
-放松点 -喂
- Hey, easy. - Hey, hey...
-我有个主意 -稍等一下
- I have an idea. - Just wait a minute.
我想说 别挡我的路
I have an idea. Just get out of my way.
我不能让你开车 山姆
I can't let you drive, Sam.
-放松 -你还是个孩子 小不点
- Relax. - You're a child, a baby.
你喝醉了 而且情绪不稳定
Yeah, well, you're drunk and a lunatic--
放开...
Just--
我一直在看着你从容破案 山姆
You know, I been watching you unravel slow for a while, Sam,
可你最近急躁了
but you're picking up speed.
深呼吸 警探
So just take a breath, Detective.
不不 我知道
No, no, I get it, okay?
你家里事情一团糟
Things are bad at home and everything,
可这里不是你家
but this isn't home.
我做我该做的
I do my job.
出车祸撞个脑袋开花吗
Crack skulls on a dime?
-你是谁 我妈吗 -我是你的朋友
- What are you, my mother? - I'm your friend.
你不是我朋友
You're not my friend.
我不喜欢你和你傻♥逼♥的发型
I don't even like you and your stupid hair.
好吧 我也不喜欢你 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, well, I don't like you either, you prick.
没人会喜欢你这种
Nobody likes the guy
好像全世界都欠了你的人
who comes in like they're the only one with troubles.
-没人喜欢 -世界欠了你啥
- Nobody-- - Oh, what troubles do you have?
你和能看上你的最美的女人结婚了
You married the most beautiful woman that ever looked your way,
却还想往自己脸上贴金
and you want points for sainthood
就因为你美丽健康的妻儿都是有色人种吗
because your perfect, healthy baby and wife are colored?
一直都比所有人优秀不会很无聊吗
Does it ever get boring being better than everybody else?
好吧 随便你怎么说 但我是为你好
Okay, yeah, say what you want, but this is about you.
好吧 我说完了
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表