剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
would let his killer go free.
山姆 你是对的 我是黑人
You know what, Sam? You're right; I'm a black man.
是 内特 我是你的朋友
Yes, and, Nate, I'm your friend.
不 你不是
No, no, no. You are not my friend.
我喜欢你 山姆 但不论过去还是将来
I like you, Sam. But yet and still we ain't never
我们都不是真正意义上的朋友
gonna be friends for real.
问汉娜去吧
Ask Hannah.
汉娜·温罗布吗 还住这儿
Hannah Weinraub? Still lives here?
是的
Yeah.
还是无所不知
And she still knows everything.
哪儿有火 无线电通知有火情
Where's the fire? Why the radio call?
比利·雷 卡斯的儿子
Billy Ray, Cass' son.
有证人目击他在火灾之前十五分钟离开
Witness saw him leaving 15 minutes before the fire
用喷漆写上"烧掉奴隶发廊"
and spray-painting "Slave hair burns."
不 他没有
No, he didn't.
你怎么知道他没有
How the hell do you know he didn't?
因为比利·雷六个月前就死在越南了
'Cause Billy Ray died in Vietnam six months ago.
谁说的见过他
Who said they saw him?
汉娜·温罗布
Hannah Weinraub.
老汉娜
Senile Hannah?
她是你的目击证人
That's your witness?
她还说见过什么人
Who else did she tell you she saw?
小萨米·戴维斯吗
Sammy Davis Junior?
美国黑人歌♥手
班奇一直提起的那个小孩的案子
Who the hell is investigating this kid that Bunchy
究竟是谁在调查 那个谋杀案
keeps talking about? The murder?
迈克尔·杨格
Michael Younger?
-我不知道 -你不知道
- I don't know. - You don't know.
你也不知道班奇怎么会认定
And you don't know why Bunchy thinks
你跟这事有牵连
you had something to do with it.
这个我倒是知道
That I do know.
我告诉过你了 那孩子喜欢我
I told you, the kid liked me.
帮我跑跑腿
Ran errands for me.
友好商人示好意思意思
You know, kind gestures from friendly merchants.
装满钞票的棕色纸袋
Brown paper bags full of cash.
是啊
Yeah, sure.
我让黑鬼收我那份
I'm gonna let sambo collect my take.
所以你是说这孩子在你的辖区帮你做事
So you're telling me that this kid was your buddy on the beat
而你却不知道是谁在调查他的谋杀案
and you don't know who's investigating his murder?
警探 我不是警探
Detective, I'm not a detective.
你跟谁聊过了 黑人皮条客吗
Who you been talking to? The Black Pimps?
杨格是个喜欢警♥察♥的好孩子
Younger was a good kid who liked cops
结果死了
and wound up dead,
很可能是因为他喜欢警♥察♥
probably 'cause he liked cops.
还有别的事吗 大侦探
Anything else on your mind, Sherlock?
狗♥杂♥种♥
Son of a bitch.
我找人来招呼你
I'll get that taken care of for you.
帅哥 欢迎再次光临
Hey, handsome. Welcome back.
谢谢 格赖得尼夫人
Thanks, Mrs. Gladner.
我怎么跟你说来的 叫我露茜尔
What did I tell you? Lucille.
露茜尔 抱歉
Lucille. Sorry.
姑娘们见到你会高兴坏了
The girls will be so happy to see you.
姑娘们 看看谁来了
Girls, look who's back.
你的大学女友
Your college sweetheart.
幸运的女孩总是能赢 对吧
Lucky girl gets pinned, huh?
喝点什么呢 老样子吗
So what'll it be? The usual?
谢谢 露茜尔
Thanks, Lucille.
吉米二世
Jimmy Two!
-露茜尔 -帅哥
- Lucille. - Hey, handsome.
你看上去
You look.
欢迎再次光临
Welcome back.
看看你穿着那么漂亮的裙子
Look at you in that dress.
-猜猜我看到了谁 -谁
- Guess who I clocked? - Who?
小吉米·布托诺
Jimmy Butano, Junior.
小吉米二世
Little Jimmy Two.
是啊 吉米的爸爸是曼森在特米诺的狱友
Yeah. Jimmy's pop was Manson's cellmate at Terminal.
我在想老爸布托诺
And I'm wondering did Big Daddy Butano
有没有把儿子介绍给他的狱友呢
intro Junior to his cellmate?
曼森吗 一切皆有可能
Manson? Anything's possible.
是啊 我准备无意间提起曼森的名字
Yeah, well, I think I'll drop Manson's name,
赞扬下"螺旋梯" 只是需要一点点药品
talk up the Spiral. Just need that one little vouch
让小吉米的安心
to put Junior's mind at ease.
你的线人 维克里
Your boy, Vickery.
他帮格赖得尼运了足够多的量
He moved enough dope for Gladner.
他肯定欠你
And he sure owes you.
你不像你的发型那么死板啊
You know, you're not as dumb as your haircut.
我们是一伙的
Gee. We're bonding.
山姆 你听到消息了吗
Sam, you heard the news?
他们要给普莱奥利动手术
They're gonna operate on Priore.
取出他的胆囊 就是这个让他昏迷的
Take out his gall bladder. That's what knocked him out.
-被感染了还是怎么的 -严重吗
- It's infected or something. - Is it serious?
严重到邓恩要我当代理副队
Serious enough for Dunn to make me Acting Lieutenant.
我得承认我错了 卡特
Got to admit I was wrong, Cut.
拍马屁确实有回报的
Kissing ass does pay off.
你的幽默感很一般 山姆
Ah, you're a regular Don Rickles, Sammy.
既然你是文职工作的教皇了
Now that you're the pope of pushing paper,
或许你可以告诉我究竟是谁
maybe you can tell me who the hell's
在调查迈克尔·杨格的案子
working this Michael Younger case?
我从没听说过这个案子
Yeah, I never heard of it.
我的建议是专注于你自己没结的案子
My advice stick to your unsolved cases.
因为你没结的案子多的去了
'Cause you got enough of those.
-谁是迈克尔·杨格 -我不知道
- Who's Michael Younger? - I don't know.
我在努力查是谁杀了我的朋友
I'm trying to find out who killed a friend of mine.
一个黑人 努力工作的生意人
A negro. Hard working businessman.
归功于他的种族
Credit to his race.
听着 聪明人
Hey, listen, wise guy.
我还是菜鸟时 卡斯是我兄弟
When I was a rook, Cass and I were buddies.
他常常会给我留一瓶杰克丹尼尔酒
He used to keep a bottle of Jack Daniels for me
我们什么都聊
and we'd bitch about everything.
还记得班奇·卡特吗
Remember Bunchy Carter?
他现在自称黑豹党人
He calls himself a Black Panther now.
班奇和豹人只想说迈克尔·杨格
All Bunchy and the cat people want to talk about is Michael Younger,
所以我想如果我能找出此案的凶手
so I figure if I can turn the corner on that,
也许我就能找到杀卡斯的凶手
then maybe I can catch some goodwill on Cass.
因为我需要找出凶手 卡斯应该得到公正
'Cause I need it and Cass deserves it.
我可以帮你调查杨格
I can look into Younger for you.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
别这么惊讶 我是个警♥察♥
Don't look so surprised. I'm a cop.
你是个什么
You're a what?
我是个 我是个警♥察♥
I'm a--I'm a cop.
你是吗
You are?
这就是迈克尔·杨格
This is Michael Younger.
被锁喉吗
Choke hold?
有什么发现吗
You found something?
迈克尔·杨格 十五岁
Michael Younger, 15 years old,
被锁喉至晕厥
put in a choke hold until he passed out.
验尸官说颈动脉没有重新打开
Coroner says carotid artery didn't reopen
他窒息了
and he suffocated.
你知道在中南区他们怎么称呼锁喉吗
You know what they call a choke hold in South Central?
条子锁喉
Cop hold.
托尔森干嘛要掐死帮他跑腿的小子
But why did Tolson choke his own gofer?
嫌饮料不够冰吗
His fresco was warm?
我给负责这案子的警探去电♥话♥了
I called the detective on the case.
是谁
Who's that?
伦·伯恩斯
Len Burns.
懒鬼伯恩斯吗
Lead Butt Burns? Ah.
他说没有目击者 没线索
Said no witnesses, no leads.
这个案子被他搁置了
It's at the bottom of his stack.
伦尼·伯恩斯 他所有的案子都在搁置
Lenny Burns? His whole stack is at the bottom.
指尼克松
从"狡猾的迪克"还是副总统时
He hasn't solved a case
他就没破过案子
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表