剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
I told you--he choked me.
可从颜色深度来看 是好几天前的伤了
From the color, it looks a few days old.
早上好
Morning.
至少现在确实还是早上
At least, it was morning.
今天起晚了
Late riser.
晚起的鸟儿没虫吃
You never get anything done that way.
我爸总喜欢唠叨这句
That's what my daddy always said.
一大早就活力十足是好事
I appreciate the enthusiasm,
不过什么事这么急
but what's the rush?
查理现在那样 哪都去不了
The state Charlie's in-- he's not going anywhere.
昨晚我去的目的没有达到
I didn't get what I came for last night.
而且我给查理带了礼物
And I got a present for Charlie.
霍华德
Hey, Howard?
什么事
What do you want?
这是你的吗
This belong to you?
我知道谢弗是警♥察♥
Look, I know Shafe's a cop.
多傻的人才会朝警♥察♥家窗户扔石头
What kind of idiot throws a rock through a cop's window?
我不知道 霍华德 你是有多傻呢
I don't know, Howard, what kind of idiot are you?
老天 你这人什么毛病
Jesus, what is wrong with you?
小心哦 你也不想车盖砸出坑吧
Careful there, you wouldn't want to dent it.
重新喷漆 还要打蜡
New paint job, fresh wax.
你疯... 你到底想干什么
Are you out of your--what is wrong with you?
对不起哦
I'm sorry.
这正是我们担心的
This is exactly what we were worried about.
像他们那样的人住进来 就只会惹麻烦
When people like them move in, it only causes problems.
-"我们" -你以为只有我这么觉得吗
- Who's we? - Oh, you think it's just me?
他们搬来的那一天
The value of every house on this block
这个街区每一栋房♥子的价格就都暴跌了
dropped the day they unpacked.
我不是讨厌有色种族
You know... I don't hate colored people.
-我没说你讨厌啊 -换做是你能怎么办
- I didn't say you did. - All right, what would you do?
每天都有越来越多他们这样的人搬进来
More and more of them moving in every day,
三五成群在这条街上闲逛
marching up the street three and four at a time,
而且都带着孩子
and they all have babies.
我的大救星大驾光临了
If it ain't my savior in the flesh.
还有小吉米
And Little Jimmy.
我可和你老爸一起关了好久
Oh, I was fenced-in for a long time with your daddy.
-你一点也不像他 -我是不像他
- You don't look like him. - I'm not like him.
你...你俩昨天走得太急了
Uh, yeah, you--you two zipped off so fast last night,
我们都没机会好好聊聊
we didn't even get a chance to pow wow.
你到底干了什么 惹了霍迪亚克那警♥察♥
What'd you do to piss off that cop, Hodiak?
霍迪亚克
Hodiak?
他想找他的风滚草
He was looking for some tumbleweed
其实早就滚走了
that already tumbled on.
罗伊 他一直想问
You know, Roy, he was asking...
你是怎么让他收手的
how'd you get him to stop?
我猜是因为我吓了他一跳吧
Surprised him, I guess.
像那样的猪猡 其实骨子里就是个懦夫
Pigs like that, they're all candy ass deep down
除非他们人多势众 荷枪实弹
if they don't got you outnumbered, outgunned.
我可没觉得他是懦夫 他当时简直就是禽兽
I didn't see coward. I saw animal.
霍迪亚克警探
Detective Hodiak, huh?
说到荷枪实弹 我给你准备了份礼物
Speaking of being outgunned, I brought you something.
你干什么...不是吧
Hey, what are you--kidding me?
你个混♥蛋♥ 你怎么搞的
You son of a bitch! Are you kidding me, huh?
你怎么搞的 放开我 放开我
You kidding me, huh? Get off, get off.
-冷静 -好了 暴脾气
- Easy. - All right, cowboy.
-给我吧 -这混♥蛋♥是谁
- Hey, give me that. - Who's this prick?
罗伊 罗伊是自己兄弟
Roy? Roy's a brother.
而你 你也是我的兄弟 懂吗
And you--you're my brother too, my man, you dig?
我们都能成为一家人
We can all be family.
我就是觉得下次你应该做好准备
I just thought you should, uh, be prepared next time, you know?
不能因为弹♥药♥不足而失利
Never lose for lack of ammo.
好
All right.
女孩们都很感激你俩昨天帮忙
You know, the girls are real grateful you two turned up when you did.
而这个 这是份大礼啊 吉米
And this? This is a hell of a thing, Jim.
所有的女孩都想谢谢你
All the girls want to thank you.
那就恭敬不如从命了
If that's the case.
还有你 布莱
You too, Bri.
你来之前 凯蒂正说到你呢
Katie was just saying before you came.
她怎么样 她想谢谢我吗
What about her? She want to thank me?
怎么样
What do we say?
你多大了
How old are you?
你并不真的想这样做
You don't want to do this.
这提不起我的性致
It's not, you know, a turn on.
如果我不伺候好你
Charlie will be mad at me if--
查理会生气的
if I don't do a good job.
我会告诉他 你表现很棒
I'll tell him you were great.
你可以跟他说
And you can tell him
我很快就完事了
I was quick.
好
Okay.
你看到霍迪亚克了吗
Have you seen Hodiak?
没有 你查到什么了
No, what do you got?
在普莱奥利康复之前
Hey, till Priore rises from the near-dead,
我就是代理副队 你查到什么了
I'm acting L.T., so what do you got?
我跟那个在日落大道被发现的女孩
I spoke to the girl found off Sunset,
就是那个拉拉队长谈了一下
the cheerleader.
有时候我真羡慕你啊 查曼
Some days I really envy you, Charmain.
她的故事不能自圆其说
Her story doesn't add up.
她身上有些旧的淤痕 感觉不是第一次了
She has old bruises, like it wasn't the first time.
既不是抢劫 也不是强♥奸♥
It wasn't a robbery, it wasn't a rape,
她对犯人的描述符合洛杉矶大部分男人的特征
and her description matches half the males in L.A.
对此我们也没辙
Well, nothing we can do about that.
-我觉得她在包庇 -包庇谁
- I think she's covering. - For who?
她男友 杰森·埃尔金斯
Her boyfriend. Jason Elkins.
杰森·埃尔金斯 那个橄榄球运动员吗
Jason Elkins, the football player?
听着 那样的男人 帅气多金又出名
Yeah, look--guy like that-- rich, famous, handsome,
百花丛中任其采摘
gets more biscuit than a baker,
他为什么要打女人啊
what does he need to beat on women for?
让我跟他谈谈 找出原因
Let me talk to him, find out.
让警探们处理他们的案子 好吗
Let the detectives handle their case, all right,
你的工作已经完成了 小甜心
you already did your part, sweetie.
他们根本就没有案子可查
They don't have a case.
他们会发一个虚假的犯人描述
They'll put out the made up description
然后就束之高阁了
and then drop it.
那就有它去吧
Then let it drop.
帮我洗一下
Wash that out for me.
能跟你谈谈吗
Hey? You got a minute?
老天啊
Oh, for Pete's sake.
德鲁·莫蒂默·布拉辛格姆
Drew Mortimer Blassingame.
住在格兰摩尔大道1274号♥
1274 Glenmore Avenue...
如果你继续逃 我会去那里等你
where, if you keep running, I will be waiting.
你要以什么罪起诉我
What are you charging me with?
不起诉 白♥痴♥ 我打了声招呼你就跑了
Nothing, you idiot, I said hello and you ran away.
你之前在山谷社区做什么
What were you doing in the Valley?
我没在山谷社区
I wasn't in the Valley.
我从山谷社区跟着你过来的
I followed you from the Valley.
好 那你来说吧
All right, then you tell me.
两件事 一 从沃茨将黑人妇女
Two things--one, shuttling colored women
带到白人社区周围转悠 为什么
out of Watts and parading them around white neighborhoods--why?
这是个自♥由♥国度
It's a free country.
二 你开始让我不爽了
Two--you're starting to piss me off.
你用那只手扔东西 右手还是左手
What hand do you throw with? You a righty or a lefty?
右手
Right.
好 那我就用车门夹你那只手
Okay, that's the hand I'm gonna slam in the car door.
-你开什么玩笑 -那就回答我的问题
- What, are you serious? - Or you can answer me.
回答你什么
Answer--answer you what?
你最近去过山谷社区很多次
You've been in the Valley a lot,
你也在那边向窗户扔石头了吗
you throw a rock through a window there too?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
不知道 你知道那间屋子的女主人受伤了吗
You don't--do you know the woman inside the house was hurt?
这是致命武器袭击罪 是重罪
That's assault with a deadly weapon, a felony.
我没想伤害任何人
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表