剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
不 我想在她身上耕耘
No, I want to be plowing her, man.
那是我和查理的风格
That's our thing, me and Charlie.
反正我最终都要上她们的
I plow them all eventually.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, darling.
来 我又不咬人
Come on. I don't bite.
我有个主意
Whoa, whoa, whoa, I'll tell you what.
不如你和我
How about you and me,
我们开车去查理那儿
you know, we drive down to Charlie's,
让你们俩在后座搞
and you two bone in the backseat?
这主意不错吧 还能让你去找查理
That's cool, right? Gets you to Charlie.
后座 你当这是小孩子乱搞啊
Backseat. What is this, prom night?
后座 沿途的加油站
Backseat, gas station on the way,
或者去找查理途中什么时候都可以
or when you get to Charlie's.
上路吧
Just...Let's roll.
随便你
Whatever.
走吧
Come on.
-快想办法啊 -别急
- Do something. - Relax.
亲爱的 你叫什么
What's your name, darling?
查曼
Charmain.
查曼
Charmain.
你没事吧 我不知道
Are you okay? I don't know, man.
-我觉得你需要个医生 -快去找医生
- I think you might need a doctor. - Okay, get a doctor.
-去找医生 -抓紧了
- Get a doctor. - Just hang tight.
博爱一代好粗暴啊
Wow, the love generation plays rough.
你还好吗
You all right?
挺好的
I'm fine.
谢谢 你可以下班了
Well, thanks, and you can clock out
顺便把那些破布换了
and change those duds.
我去查查那个名字
I'm gonna run that name.
查曼
Charmain.
我知道事情变得很奇怪
Look, I know it got weird.
不 我只是...
No, I just...
有那么一秒 我以为
For a second, I thought that maybe--
我永远不会让那个人跟你上♥床♥的
Never gonna let that guy have sex with you.
你吸毒吸嗨了
You were on drugs.
吸毒
On drugs.
你现在还是
You still are.
查曼 有时事情会失控
Charmain... It gets weird sometimes,
但你不必再做今天那样的事情
but you don't ever have to do anything like that again.
我很喜欢
I loved it.
查尔斯·曼森
袭击 谋杀未遂 拉皮条
Assault, attempted murder, pandering,
强♥奸♥ 33岁
rape, 33 years old.
17岁就进去了
17 inside,
去年三月从特米诺岛监狱刑满释放
released Terminal Island last march.
汽车盗窃 持械抢劫
Auto theft, armed robbery...
特米诺岛
Terminal Island?
怎么了
What?
我们应该去见见他的假释官
We should see his P.O.
有个未成年的女孩和他在一起
He's got an underage girl with him.
一定是劝她离家出走的
Must be turning her out.
他在进去之前就很擅长这个
That was his thing up on sunset before he went in,
身边有一群死心塌地的女孩 年轻貌美
had a whole stable of them, good-looking, young.
我们的小查理看上去普普通通
Ain't much to look at, my little Charlie,
但是他有种特质
but, uh, he's got a quality.
据别人所说 他让女孩去服侍影星
Word was he got girls for movie stars,
歌♥手 政客
singers, politicians...
所以他是因组织卖♥♥淫坐牢的吗
So he was in for pimping?
不是 是私藏大♥麻♥
Mm-mm, possession, marijuana.
为这个就要坐七年牢
Seven years for that?
在国家公园里带着四盎司大♥麻♥
4 ounces in a national park
就是联邦重罪
made it federal.
当然了 如果不是签了认罪协议
Of course, the time he did was nothing
他另外一个罪名
compared to what he would have gone down for
可就远不是坐这几天牢的事了
if they hadn't made that fancy deal.
查理手下的一个女孩离奇失踪了
So anyway, one of Charlie's whores up and disappeared.
大家都说是曼森干的
Everybody said Manson did it
因为她要举报他们的客户名单
cause she was gonna talk about the client list,
不过他逃脱了这个罪名
but, well, he made that one all go away.
给他自己找了个很厉害的律师
Got himself a real uptown lawyer.
肯·卡恩
Ken Karn.
卡恩律师事务所
我们还有两天时间提出诉讼 所以应该打给
I figured we've got two days to file, so we should call--
卡恩先生 又是曼森先生来电
Mr. Karn, it's Mr. Manson again.
曼森先生
Mr. Manson.
曼森先生 很抱歉
Mr. Manson, I am so sorry.
我找不到他 你要留言吗
I couldn't reach him. May I take a message?
电♥话♥亭
我要留言吗
May you take my message?
留言能得到回音吗
In return for what?
还是你只是不停地记留言
Or do you just take and take and take?
我不确定你在说什么
I'm not sure.
我会告诉他你来过电♥话♥
I'll let him know that you called.
你的联♥系♥方式是什么
What is the best number to reach you?
声音甜美的前台小姐
Sister lady cool voice,
我会联♥系♥他的
I will reach him.
太晚了
On the clock.
我不记得你以前有这么乖啊
I don't remember being so rule-abiding.
活到老学到老
Live and learn.
这个人
So this guy...
你有在附近见过他吗
You seen him maybe just hanging around?
曼森这个名字有没有印象
Name Manson ring a bell?
你丈夫是他的律师
Your husband was his lawyer.
-什么 -我觉得
- What? - I don't think
问题不在于曼森和你女儿
this is about Manson and your daughter.
而是曼森和你丈夫
It's about Manson and your husband.
肯
Hey, Ken.
查理
Charlie...
我给你打了好几次电♥话♥
Been calling.
我知道
I know.
我出来之后给你留了不少信息
Got out, left messages a bunch.
你得停止这么做
And it's got to stop.
我很喜欢替你接电♥话♥的那个
I like your cool voice little miss secretary
声音甜美的小秘书
you got answering your phone.
她肯定是个小骚货
I'll bet she's a tight little mink.
而且你想让大家都觉得
and you want everyone to think
你跟她有一腿 是不是
you're doing her, right?
因为男人都一个德行
Cause boys will be boys.
你我都知道
You and me know that.
想当年 我简直都没法
Back in the day, I couldn't round the whores up fast enough
给你那些谎话连篇
for all your big swinging,
性♥欲♥旺盛的老兄们找够女人 记得吗
lead pipe stud buddies, remember?
我记得所有的事情 好日子 坏日子
I remember everything, good times, bad times...
听我说
Listen.
能做的我都已经为你做了
I did what I could for you.
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
你离我远点
Stay away from me.
我只想让你帮我介绍一些
All I need is to meet some folks you maybe know
你认识的音乐界名人
in the music biz.
我现在关心的只有那个 老兄
Cause that's where I'm fully at now, man,
我只想把自己的想法和音乐传达给全世界
bringing the world my message, my music.
你还记得我的曲子吧 肯尼
You remember my songs, Kenny?
我记得我给你唱过几首
Pretty sure I sang you a few.
好吧
Okay.
你不想帮自己的老朋友查理
You don't want help your old friend Charlie,
我只能灰溜溜地回家
I'll just slink off, go home...
跟那个新来的小女孩诉说我的烦恼
tell my new little girl all my problems.
你家的小艾玛还真是甜美可人
Yeah, she's sweet, that little Emma.
她跟你在一起吗
She's with you?
你想知道她叫起来什么样吗
You want to know what it sounds like?
你还真是个好爸爸
There's a good daddy.
我知道 我知道
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表