剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
- Oh, no, I want to. - All right.
我 我现在就开始查
I'll, uh, I'll work on it right away.
不管你现在要查什么
Whatever "it" is better not get in
最好别耽误了整理好这些文档
the way of filing that right away.
不会的
It won't.
别燃起她的希望啊 山姆
Quit getting her hopes up, Sam.
这很残忍♥
It's cruel, I mean...
你可不是下一个他 亲爱的
You're not the next him, sweetheart,
不然我可就不会同情你了
so I'd lose the puppy look.
对我们这些了解现实生活的人来说
It's heartbreaking to those of us who
这很令人心碎
understand real life.
缉毒科的娜塔莉·吉尔伯特一直打电♥话♥
Natalie Gilbert keeps calling from Narco
问新进展 所以...
for updates, so, um...
我埋下了很多线人
I got a lot of seeds planted--
黑♥手♥党♥ 直街撒旦
the Mafia, Straight Satans--
我在盯着桃色辣猫
I'm watching the Peach Pussycat,
还在调查嬉皮士之屋许多
and I'm in with some pretty suspicious freaks
可疑的怪胎
at this hippie house.
能确定这些人中有凶手吗
And we can close in on which of those?
暂时还不能
None...yet.
但这都有联♥系♥
But it's all connected.
你这网布得有点乱啊
You weave a tangled web.
那可是海♥洛♥因♥ 哥儿们
It's heroin, man.
是啊 但是离真♥相♥还远着呢 老兄
Yeah, that you're not within a mile of, man.
你看...
Look...
-莫非是我吗 -不 这...
- Supposed to be me? - Oh, no. This...
是毒品先生
is Mr. Druggie.
毒品先生想批发买♥♥入 然后零售
Mr. Druggie wants to import wholesale, sell retail,
他住在休·海弗内隔壁的大房♥子里
and live in a big house next to Hugh Heffner.
你看见这条腿了吗
Now, you see this leg?
那是格赖得尼
That is Gladner.
格赖得尼...
Gladner...
他死了 对吧
Well, he's dead, right?
别了 腿
Bye, leg.
我准备拿下马文
I'm gonna take out Marvin.
露茜尔... 维克里和罗伊
Lucille...Vickery, and Roy.
老天 谁告诉你我喜欢画图解释的
Gee, who told you I like it when there's pictures?
但是把这些家伙都铲除了
But take away all those cats,
毒品先生依然在发展势力
and Mr. Druggie's still going strong.
直到...
Until...
瓜珀
Guapo.
那是我正在做的事
That's what I'm working at.
多谢你的讲解
Well, thanks for that.
我觉得自己现在对犯罪
I feel... I understand crime
有了更好的理解
a lot better now.
好吧 那就别表现得像你不理解一样
Yeah, well, then stop acting like you don't.
不 我表现的像个有经验的警♥察♥一样
No, I'm acting like a guy who's seen a case or two.
这一点也不接近真♥相♥
This don't smell like it's close.
甚至根本没有任何帮助
It don't even smell like it's cooking.
而你 像你这样的人
And you, such as you are,
就是资源 我得分配你
are a resource... and I need to allocate you.
不是你安排我查案的 你不能踢我出去
You didn't put me on this. You can't pull me off it.
缉毒科的吉尔伯特副队
Lieutenant Gilbert in Narco--
让我做主
says it's my call.
哎呀
Oops.
你迷路了吗 宝贝
You're lost, sweetheat?
他们在八号♥片场拍摄
They're filming For The Love of The City
《倾城之恋》
on, uh, stage 8.
-我不是... -你的长筒靴呢
- Oh, I'm not-- - Where are your go-go boots,
天使 性感的警♥察♥舞♥女♥
angel, huh? I mean, the sexy cop dancers
都会穿那种锃亮的皮靴
are wearing those patent leather boots.
那是我最喜欢的服饰 跟你说实话
My favorite part of the costume, truth be told.
斯坦·若科
Stan Roarke.
我直接跟摄影棚的老板打交道
I work directly with the head of the studio.
-法律顾问吗 -你怎么知道
- Legal counsel? - How'd you know?
西装 领带 鞋
The suit, tie, shoes.
-我跟很多律师打过交道 -是吗
- I deal with a lot of lawyers. - Do you?
我跟很多女演员打过交道...
I deal with a lot of actresses...
她们中的很多现在都成名了
some of whom go on to become famous.
也许稍后你也会想跟我打打交道
Perhaps you'd like to deal with me a little later.
可能性很大...
Oh, I just might...
我在进行一起谋杀案的调查
as part of an ongoing homicide investigation.
我可能需要询问你和你的客户等等
I may need to question you, your clients, etcetera.
你真的是警♥察♥
You're a real cop.
目前来说是的
Last I checked.
你为什么要当警♥察♥呢
Why the hell would you become a cop?
因为我可以告诉像你这样的绅士
Because I get to tell gentlemen like yourself
你所站的地方很可能成为犯罪现场
that you're standing in a potential crime scene,
所以我需要你离开 等候进一步通知
so I'm gonna need you to step away until further notice.
而我很享受这一过程
And I enjoy that.
认识你很高兴 斯坦
Nice to meet you, Stan.
准确地说 这些东西每家五金商店
They sell them at every hardware store,
都有卖♥♥ 不过我认为
for the record, but I just thought
它就在那 就在更衣室外面
it was right there, just outside the dressing room.
-也许有人只是... -只是案发之前
- Maybe someone just-- - Just grabbed it
或中途随手抓了一个
right before or during.
-可能性较大 -的确是
- Seems more likely. - It is more likely.
我去跟保安谈谈 看他们怎么说
I'll talk to lot security, see what they have to say.
我钓鱼 你也钓鱼 我们会钓到鱼的
I'll go fish, you go fish. We'll go fishing.
这是我不明白的地方 伯特
Well, here's what I don't get, Bert.
晚上十点你在看大门
So you're at the guard gate at 10:00 P.M.
糯窝开车回到了片场
Novo drives back onto the lot.
是的 有时他晚上会来这
Yeah, he was sometimes here at night.
拍片吗
Shooting?
是这样 办公室跟我联♥系♥了
Yeah, see, because the office got in touch with me,
制♥作♥办公室
the production office it's called,
他们给了我这份时间表
and they gave me this schedule.
通告单
The call sheet.
不 更像是拍摄现场的安排
No, this is more like a plan for shooting scenes.
就是通告单
It's a call sheet.
不 那应该是电♥话♥记录
No, that would be a record of phone calls.
是你应该开工的时间
It's what time you're called to work--
演员和工作人员 通告单
actors and crew. Call sheet.
我都迷糊了 总之
That's confusing. Anyway,
根据这份通告单
according to the call sheet here,
糯窝在他被杀害的当天
Novo, on the day he was killed,
应该在上午六点开工
was "called" at, uh, 6:00 A.M.
然后他在六点已经被杀了
and then he was "wrapped" at 6:00--
不 他是下午四点十五被杀的
no, he was wrapped at 4:15 P.M.
也就是说他晚上十点开车回片场
Which means when he drove back on the lot at 10:00 P.M.,
-并不是来工作的 -不
- it wasn't to work. - No.
你看见有人跟他一起了 是不是
You saw someone with him, didn't you?
是不是 你看见了 伯特
Right? You did, Bert.
糯窝开车回片场时
So when Novo drove back on the lot,
你可能看得不太清楚
you probably didn't look too closely,
也许没看清楚那个女孩
didn't get a great look at the girl...
-也许是几个女孩 -没有女孩子
- the girls, maybe? - There were no girls.
无意冒犯 伯特 但有人杀了糯窝
No offense, Bert, but someone killed Novo,
而我怀疑是你
and I doubt it was you.
-除非你想认罪 -不 听...
- Unless this is a confession. - No, li--
听我说
Listen to me.
没有... 女孩子
There were no...girls.
你得答应我
You have to promise me
你不会向媒体吐露半句
you won't say anything in the press.
这会毁了他生前的形象
It'll ruin his memory.
我尽力而为
I'll do what I can.
你要知道 我真的很爱他
You have to understand that I really loved him.
但你其实不是他的未婚妻 对吧
Okay. But you weren't really his fiancee, were you?
他曾是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend.
工作室的人付钱请我做他的女朋友
And the studio paid me to be his girl.
我提醒过他这样做很危险
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表