剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
除非有人提出指控
I can't be held much longer
否则关押我的时间已经到了
unless someone's pressing charges.
对吗 警探
Are they, Detective?
不是我的案子 算你运气好
Not my case, lucky for you.
所以答案是肯定的
So that's a no.
而且我已经通过自我解放合法独♥立♥了
And I'm emancipated.
这一点还要谢谢你
Thank you for that.
而且还请你帮我谢谢爸爸
And please, thank Daddy for me.
你不会还要再回到那个男人身边去吧
You're not going back to that man, are you?
我会用最快速度冲回去的
As fast as I can get there.
不要 艾玛 宝贝...
No, Emma, baby--
你连忍♥住五分钟不说那个词都做不到
You can't go five minutes without saying that.
什么词
What?
"宝贝"
"Baby."
那就是你对我的期望
That's the me you want,
那个宝贝 穿着你挑的衣服
the baby who wore the clothes you picked,
玩着你希望的游戏
played the games you wanted,
说着你愿意听的话
said the things you liked.
查理总是说 是监狱解放了他的灵魂
Charlie always said that jail freed his soul.
是啊 那家伙可真是智慧的源泉啊
Yeah, he's a real fount of wisdom, that one.
他是真理
He's truth.
每个臣服于他的人都化身为爱
Everyone who surrenders to him becomes love.
包括爸爸
Even Daddy.
我不是你想要的母亲
I'm not the mother you want?
你还不是我想要的孩子呢
Well, you're not the child I want.
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
我也自♥由♥了
So am I.
妈妈说你让我来一趟
Mom said you wanted me to come over.
对
Yeah.
我希望你去找一间旅馆
I want you to go to a motel
用现金付房♥费
and pay cash.
不要让任何人知道你在哪
Don't let anybody know where you are,
连我都不要告诉
not even me.
为什么
Why?
我想我找到了一条出路
I think I found a way out.
和你希望的不太一样...
It's not everything you want...
-爸爸 -或者他们希望的
- Dad. - Or they want.
但听我说 你真以为你进监狱
But look, do you really think that going to prison
就能阻止战争吗
is gonna stop a war?
不会的 不可能
It can't. It won't.
那会引起公众注意 更多的人会站出来
It'll bring attention. More of us will come forward.
不不不
No. No, no, no.
不会的 他们会把这件事连你一起埋葬
No, they'll bury it. With you.
不 我不知道我能不能阻止这一切
No, I-I don't know if I can stop any of it.
但让我帮助你
But just let me bring you something.
让我帮你做个交易
Let me bring you an offer,
你看看你能不能接受 好吗
and you just see if you can live with it. Please?
你是这个世界上最倔的生物
You are the most stubborn creature on this earth.
我只是第二倔
Second.
不对 第三倔
No, third.
还有你妈妈呢
Your mom.
你根本不知道她有多倔
Oh, you have no idea.
讲和
Peace, man.
我愿为之奋斗
I'd kill for it.
不用奋斗
Don't have to.
喝酒就行
It comes in bottles.
指1933年美国禁酒令取消
自1933年以后就绝对合法
100% legal since 1933.
这是我儿子 沃特
This is my son, Walt.
布莱恩·谢弗
Brian Shafe,
我的...同僚
my... associate.
同僚
Associate.
我在办一个案子
I'm on the job.
卧底
Undercover.
爸爸 你也要去卧底吗
Wow. Dad, you next?
不 我已经过了那年纪了
Nah, I'm too old to hook.
我怎么觉得听过你的名字
Why do I know your name?
是我把你介绍给罗比·亚瑟的
Oh, I'm the one who introduced you to Robbie Arthur.
对了 是的
Right. Yes.
抱歉 他没说你是警♥察♥
Sorry, he didn't mention you were a cop.
这我得谢谢他
Oh, I got to thank him for that.
所以你和他一起在那边打过仗
So you were over there... with him.
是的
Yeah.
那你也参加这里的反战运动了吗
You in the movement? Here?
没有
No.
可如果你是罗比的朋友 那你...
If you're a friend of Robbie's, you--
这对我来说比较难接受
It's hard for me.
我不是要评价什么 我不知道你看到了什么
I'm not judging; I don't know what you saw,
你知道什么 我什么都不知道
what you know, any of it,
反正我就是还没接受那些
but I'm just not there yet.
好了
All right.
敬...
To...
美♥利♥坚♥
America.
不管已经变成什么样了
Whatever that is anymore.
你的伤是查理打的吗
Charlie did that to you?
我不小心摔的
I fell.
你告诉他你不知道我为什么会被抓的时候
He didn't believe you when you told him you had no idea
他不相信你
why I was in jail.
你知道他会相信谁吗
You know who he's gonna believe?
我 等我去告诉他你其实干了什么的时候
Me when I tell him what you really did.
你要想说早就说了
If you were gonna do it, you would have done it.
然后我估计早就死了
And I would be dead, I guess.
我们爱过彼此 珊迪
We've loved each other, Sadie.
我还爱着你 发生什么事了
I still love you. What happened?
我做错什么了
What did I do?
你什么都没做错
Nothing.
但... 我们没必要这个样子
But--It doesn't have to be this way with us,
我们都没必要
with any of us.
-就是有必要 -为什么
- Yes, it does. - Why?
因为他不爱我
Because he doesn't love me.
他从没爱过我
He's never loved me.
他都很少亲我
He barely kisses me.
我只是想要他爱我
I just want him to love me.
准备好措辞
Well, working out the language
并通过国防部批准需要花些时间
and clearing with DOD is gonna take some time.
我们需要些担♥保♥
We need some assurance.
你有我的话做担♥保♥
You have my word.
一旦我们达成协议 我们就不会对外公布
Once we have an agreement, we don't go public.
最低处罚也还是要开除军籍
Dishonorable discharge is the best we can do.
而且免于起诉范围
And immunity from prosecution
仅限于我们讨论过的文件
only extends to the documents we've discussed.
起草一份协议书 交给我
Draw up an agreement, get it to me.
我会让沃特签字
I'll have Walt sign,
出文件
hand over the documents,
我们就相安无事了
we all get peace with honor.
你手里肯定有什么硬货
You must have some real juice.
能托关系到最上面拿到这样的交易
Pulling this off came from top of the top.
你手里有白宫某人的艳照吗
You got naughty photos of somebody in the White House?
那可是违法的 我是个警♥察♥
That'd be illegal. I'm a cop.
一切都还好吗
Everything all right?
快好了
Getting there.
我希望 怎么了
I hope. What's up?
法官看到的那条疤
The scar the judge saw,
会是伤疤吗
could it be a wound?
动刀子打架留下的
Knife fight?
有案底和刀疤的拉丁裔男子
Latin male with a criminal record and a knife wound?
这范围可太大了
Good luck narrowing that down.
或者手术留下的
Some other operation.
胆囊手术什么的
Gallbladder?
等等
Hold on.
说是右下处有一道刀疤
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表