剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, wow. I know him?
罗伯特·罗林斯
Robert Rollins.
-这哥们是狠角色 -没错
- Oh, he's a big gun, yeah. - That's right.
他爱过乔伊丝 所以我什么都不会说
And he loved Joycie, so I'm not saying anything--nothing.
夏尔曼 我能跟你说两句吗
Charmain? Can I talk to you for a minute?
我什么都不会说的 不会
I'm saying nothing, nothing.
很好 里奥 你干了件好事
That's good, Leo. You did a good thing.
非常非常好的事
A very, very good thing.
你好好在这里坐着
You just sit tight right there,
而我会去那边跟你的邻居李太太谈谈
and I'm gonna walk and talk to your neighbor Mrs. Lee
然后拿到她的誓词证明你当时在家
and get a sworn statement from her that you were home.
然后那我再跟那边的年轻人谈谈
Then I'm gonna talk to that young man over there,
他说早上八点左右听到你妻子的惨叫
Who says he heard your wife scream shortly before 8:00 a.M.
是啊 他当时就在你家门口派发传♥单♥
Yeah, he was right outside your door passing out those leaflets.
不不不
No, no, no.
-你抓了他 -不在场证据没了 里奥
- You arrested him, all right? - Bye-bye, alibi, Leo.
他不会帮你的 他不会帮你
He's not helping you. He's not helping you.
他的确不是最愿意配合的证人
No, he's not the most willing witness ever.
我得费些口舌
I had to do a little convincing.
夏尔曼
Charmain.
里奥·南金先生的律师快来了
The lawyer for a Mr. Leo Nankin is gonna be coming.
-他叫罗伯特·罗林斯 -罗林斯
- A Robert...Rollins. - Rollins, Rollins.
他过来后 请你马上把他带过来
Yeah, I want you to make sure that he gets here right away.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 里奥
Okay, Leo.
我终于接手了一个我不想要的
What I finally got is an actual case,
棘手案子
which I do not want.
但我也不想让手里再多一件凶杀悬案
But I also don't want another open homicide on my desk.
我向你打包票
I will give you my word of honor
你绝不会出庭或者坐牢
that you will never see the inside of a jail or a court.
-我能跟你聊聊吗 -不行
- Can I talk to you? - No.
-出去说 -不行
- Outside. - No.
去外边 就一会儿
Outside, just a second.
里奥 你知道我多讨厌有色人种吗
Leo, you know how much you hate the coloreds?
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
那帮人更讨厌你
Well, not half as much as they hate you.
他们今天就能烧死你
And they can burn you today.
霍迪亚克 我得跟你谈谈
Hodiak, I need to talk to you.
但如果你老实交代 就可以回家
But you confess, and you get to go home.
-我得跟你谈谈 -不
- I need to talk to you. - No.
我得马上跟你谈谈 去外边
I need to talk to you right now, outside.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着...
Look...
你开什么玩笑
Are you serious?
把门打开 霍迪亚克
Open the door, Hodiak.
霍迪亚克
Hodiak!
-开门 -夏尔曼
- Op-- - Charmain.
快来 送女犯进牢房♥
Let's go. Women's booking.
-不行 我这边... -赶快
- No, I-- - Come on.
你了解情况了吧
You know what's up, right?
等那家伙的律师到了
When the guy's lawyer gets here,
你告诉他出了点状况
you tell him there's some confusion,
他的当事人不在观察室
that his client is not in observation.
他在大楼的另一边
He's at the other side of the building.
告诉他在牢房♥那边
In booking, you say.
快点 赶紧走
Come on, let's go.
-好的 -知道吗 我...
- Okay. - You know what? Yeah, I--
-你能搞定吗 -我很乐意 没问题
- You got it? - I'd be happy to, yes.
我的律师随时都可能到达
My lawyer's gonna be here in just a moment, second.
一旦他来了 你人生剩下的日子
As soon as he does, you're gonna spend the rest
都会在牢里度过
of what's left of your life in jail.
你想这样吗
You want that?
不想
I don't.
打搅一下 我在找我的当事人
Excuse me, I'm looking for my client,
里奥·南金
Leo Nankin.
你看我像在这里上班的吗
Do I look like I work here?
这是一张生日贺卡
It's a birthday card.
打开看看
Open it.
玛戈·芳婷这个月会来表演
Margot Fonteyn's coming to town in a month.
你妻子给你买♥♥了两张票
Your wife got you two tickets.
你很喜欢芭蕾舞 对吧
You're a big ballet fan, right?
是的
Yeah.
她知道这是个重要的生日
Yeah, she knew this was an important birthday.
妻子们就是这样 里奥
That's the thing about wives, Leo.
她们没有传说的那么差劲
They're never the worst thing they say
也不是完美无缺的 我们男人也是如此
or the best thing they do, and neither are we.
好了 好了
Okay, all right.
来吧 里奥
Okay, come on, Leo.
现在该把整件事写下来了
It's time to write it all down.
这是你欠她的
You own it to her.
你签字了吗
Did you sign?
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
手放背后去
Hands behind your back.
什...什么
W-what? What?
其实吧 里奥
Thing is, Leo,
警♥察♥会说谎 但我们不会讨价还价
cops can lie, but we can't make deals.
不 你保证过的
No, you promised.
老婆有时候是很絮叨
And wives can be a lot of things,
但我们也不能把她们打死
but we don't get to beat them to death.
来吧
Come on.
-我会告诉他的 -告诉什么
- I'm gonna tell. - Where is that thing?
好吗 我要告诉他
All right? I'm gonna tell.
我要告诉我的律师你干了些什么
I'm gonna tell my lawyers what you did.
你说吧
Yeah, you do that.
你可以一路告到高级法♥院♥
You take it all the way to the supreme court.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
你有权保持沉默
you have the right to remain silent.
得了便宜还卖♥♥乖
Oh. Indian giver.
但你说的一切都可能成为呈堂供证
Anything you say can be used against you in court.
你有权请律师
You have the right to talk to a lawyer.
班奇 你对南金一家合情合理的
Bunchy, your deep understandable hatred
深恶痛绝最终让他们家先生
of the Nankins has helped put Mister,
遭到逮捕
sadly, where he belongs.
所以...谢谢你
So...thank you?
不 该谢你
No. Thank you.
你这态度要么是让我加入伊♥斯♥兰♥国籍
You're either asking me to join the nation of Islam
要么就是让我打扮好点
or telling me to dress better.
我们国家的目标之一就是
One of the nation's objectives is for all negroes
让所有黑人离开蓄奴州
to leave the United Slave States
重新分配非洲原住民的居所
and repopulate our Native Africa.
但当你无缘无故地拘留我时
But when you imprison me without reason...
-无缘无故 -你罔顾强加于我的伤害
- Without reason? - To achieve your objective
只为达到你自己的目标
despite the suffering you inflicted on me...
你妨碍了警方的调查
You were interfering with a police investigation.
我现在看清了我真正的道路
I see now that my true path lies
并不是逃离这个国家
not in flight from this country...
班奇 我自打你11岁时就认识你了
Oh, Bunchy, I've known you since you were 11 years old.
我真正该做的是改变这个国家
My true path lies in changing this country
因为我不是和平主义者
because I'm not a pacifist.
不 你不过是个衣着光鲜的坏蛋
No, you're a crook in a new costume.
你就是个活生生的谎言
You are a living lie.
而我是真理
I am the truth
我会把你的世界夷为平地
who will burn your world to the ground.
这是说我真的得系这条领带吗
Does this mean I really get to keep the tie?
小心点 霍迪亚克
Watch your back, Hodiak.
小帅哥
Jimmy C.
现在来抓我了吗
Is it my turn in the box?
你要做什么 逼我道歉吗
Are you gonna, what, sweat me for an apology?
规矩是这样的 以后我结案的时候
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表