剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
我爱你
I love you.
没事的
It's all right.
你的本性如何
Who you are
都没关系
is all right.
你得回家了
You need to go home.
我做不到
I can't.
那就留下来
Then stay.
迷幻药起作用了吗
That acid kicking in yet?
转身 离开这个家
Turn around and leave.
我找到她了 格蕾丝
I found her, Grace.
真的吗 她在哪里
Are you joking? Where is she?
公社 他们称之为"螺旋梯"
Commune. They call it the Spiral Staircase.
-她看上去没事 -我跟山姆去过了
- She looked okay. - No. No, I went there with Sam.
-她不在那里 -她现在在那里
- She's not there. - She is now.
你见到她了 但你没有...
You saw her, and you didn't--
上车 去接女儿
Let's get in the car, get our girl,
我们一家人一起回来
and we can all come back together.
我需要我的家庭
I need my family.
不
No.
我会和我信任的人去接她
I'll go with someone I can trust to get her.
我需要一个男人帮我
I need a man for this.
我不能冒这个险把它弄得
I can't risk it getting tangled up
像你触摸的或看过的所有东西一样乱七八糟
like everything you touch or look at or--
现在...
Now...
请你离开
you need to leave.
我不走 这是我家
I'm not going. This is my home.
谁说的
Says who?
种什么因 得什么果
You get back what you put out.
这就是因果报应
That's karma.
这就是你意愿的天平
That's the balance of your own will.
你灵魂深处的神明会审判你的行为
You got to be judged by your own God inside your own soul.
那个魔鬼 那个头顶王冠的蠢猪
That devil, the pig who wears the crown?
为了让我得到教训 他也把我锁起来了
He locked me up too, to teach me a lesson.
所以我找到了真我的实相
So I found my truth inside me.
它在你的内心深处 我看到了
It's in you. I see it.
这就是你的本性
This is who you are.
夏娃的荣耀之女
Glorious daughter of Eve.
你美艳动人 耀眼光彩刺痛了我的双眸
You're so beautiful, you--you hurt my eyes.
快看她啊
Look at her,
我们的孩子
our child.
她就是我们的一面镜子
She's the mirror to all of us.
她就是你 你是...
She is you, and you are--
妈妈
Mother.
艾玛 亲爱的 我找到你了
Emma, honey, I found you.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
-该回家了 -妈妈 带我回家吧
- It's time to go home, okay? - Okay, Mommy. Take me home.
好 亲爱的
Okay, sweetheart.
牵着我的手 我们回家
Just take my hand, and let's go home.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
艾玛 你不属于这里
Emma, you don't belong here.
这不是你的家
This is not your home.
我属于这里
I do belong here.
-艾玛 他们不爱你 -他们爱我
- Emma, they don't love you. - They do.
-他们对你做了什么 -不 不
- What did they do to you? - No! No!
-亲爱的 跟我回家吧 -不
- Sweetheart, please come home. - No!
-艾玛 冷静 -不 不 不
- Emma, calm down. - No! No! No!
你不可以把我和我的家人拆散
You can't take me away from my family!
你不能把我跟他拆散
You can't take me away from him!
不
No.
亲爱的 冷静些 放下枪
Sweetheart, calm down. Put the gun down.
待在那儿 不 不
Stay there. No. No.
艾玛 赶快上车
Emma, you're gonna get in that car,
我们一起回家
and we're gonna go home right now.
不 你不能强迫我
No, you can't make me.
艾玛 冷静些
Emma, just calm down.
别动
Don't move!
我发誓我会开枪的 会开枪...
I swear I'll do it. I'll do it...
不要 搞什么
No! What?
-不 -放开她
- No! - Let her go!
-别让他们带我走 -你离她远点
- Don't let them take me! - You--you stay away from her.
你们全都离我女儿远点
You all stay away from my daughter.
大家都放松 她会回来的
Everybody relax. She'll be back.
查理 查理 查理
Charlie! Charlie! Charlie! Charlie! Charlie! Charlie!
住手 放我下来
Stop! Let me down!
不 我不是艾玛
No! I'm not Emma!
我不是艾玛
I'm not Emma!
我不是艾玛 住手
I'm not Emma! Stop!
你就是那个恶魔
You're the devil!
我恨你 我恨你
I hate you! I hate you!
不要 放我出去 让我出去
No! Let me out of here! Let me out!
你个骗子 妓♥女♥
A liar and a whore!
让我出去
Let me out of here!
停车 停下来
Stop! Stop the car!
查理 查理 救我 查理
Charlie! Charlie! Charlie, help me! Charlie!
♬'Cause you're strong in your mind♬
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表